Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:45 pm
WELCOME

Come play with me and my soquili. Let's see what fun and mischief we can make. n-n

Please either quote me in thread, PM me, shoot me an IM in Skype at the-roarie or AIM @ aroarinthedark.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 pm
THE MAIN FOCUS

Hototo
Hototo:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Warhorse Regular
Orientation: It never occurred to him to like anything but girls.
Parents: Honon (owned by Ripple)
Siblings: Hahalua
Mate: n/a
Children: n/a

About: Hoto has spent most of his life with his human companion Kwahu serving as friend, transportation and protector. They're traveling warriors and messengers so they've never spent much time in one place. But they have plenty of stories to tell. Needless to say, he's spent more time around humans than horses. Or at least wild horses. But he's not afraid to explore. He's fun, full of knowledge, a thrill-seeker and he's loyal.

His markings are said to be a family trait. He was raised for one purpose, to serve a human in all ways. It is said that eventually his proud warhorse lines adopted the body paint their owners adorned them with to honor them into their very skin. Hoto was born the way he is and he's proud of it. But sadly he's the last of his line. And even he doesn't know all the legends. But that would happen when you're given to your human as soon as you reach foalhood.

Love: Looking reflexively. Female lifemate a must. Warhorse a plus. Needs to have enough energy to keep up with him. Also needs enough cajones to stand up to him. I have plans for him, but if you have the perfect mare....I might be be swayed.

Wanted Plots:

Lonely and Unwanted - Hoto feels like he's lost most of everything and needs a purpose or someone to reassure him.

Trainer Extraordinaire - Hoto has leaned he's good at passing on what he knows and building on his pupils strengths. He'll teach most anyone how to defend themselves.

Ex Flock - Hoto had (is going to but bear with me here) a fling with a flock mare that trapped him in the flock. He escaped and he is repressing these memories but he really does need to face them. Pretty sure he'd only talk with an ex-flock member about it. He's wary of claws now though so you'll have to earn his trust if you have them.

Meet and Greets - Hoto is one of those characters I don't mind doing these with. His personality never ceases to surprise me.

A Soq With Native Markings? - I don't know if there's another out there. But I know he'd like to meet them.

Hoto's Elder Plot Thread

Breedings: Tentatively Open
1.) Suria
2 - 5 Tentatively Open

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm
SOQ SOQ - ALL THE SOQ

Majesty
Majesty:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Regular
Orientation: Straight
Parents: Assumed dead. Maj's basket was found by his human companion abandoned. Not having parents has never bothered him.
Mate: Sohalia (future)
Children: Tebald, Kolli
Grandchildren: Justice, Honor, Tristan, Ciaran, Felix
Familiar: Freedom, w/ Maj

About: Maj is very laid back and calm. If there ever was a male the personified "Like water off a duck's back." it was Maj. He's spent all of his life with his Ehawee and the village he lives in. He's a people horse and very much in tune with Ehawee. He understand humans much better than horses and will never leave the village. He's loyal and trusting and sweet. Also very much a gentleman.

Love has not been kind to Maj and he's had two mares and both of his sons slip though his hooves. Sometimes because bad things happen and sometimes because of his own negligence or inaction. He is still the same horse, just a tad more reserved and watchful. You will never see the hurt on the outside as he is ever the nicest guy.

Love: Working at chipping away the layers on the ice queen. If they stop fighting each other, they'll make a wonderful couple.

Wanted Plots:

Family - Maj is a grandpa now. But he has no idea...yet. It would be very much a surprise to him that anyone thinks his genes are good enough to keep passing on. He's got a lot of love to give. Expect him to dish it out well to any family he meets...just don't ask him about Zarita and expect a good response.

Friends - Who doesn't need them?

Other Soqs Who Live With Natives? - I'm not sure how this would work. But I think it would be good if he met some other Soqs who live with a native.

Breedings: Closed
1.) Used with Zarita
2 - 5 CLOSED

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm
INTO THE DEPTHS!

Nerina
Nerina:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Seathi
Orientation: Straight
Parents: Estranged
Children: Melusine, Phycophyta

About: Rina is a little weird. She speaks her mind and almost never thinks about the consequences or if she might offend. But it would matter to her if she did anyway. Singles minded and strange and that's how she like it

Finding that Seathi are few and far between, Rina has become irritated. Why are such a pretty specie so timid? "Yes we are edible. But we're still soquili." Rina has decided to gather a herd or "pod" if you will of Seathi. Perhaps this way they will start to be more prolific, less scared and more...well more. She also sees this a great way to protect her new daughter.

Wanted Plots:

FOR THE POD! - Interest will be need to be shown ion this before I officially start anything.

I'm Odd? - Rina doesn't quite get that she's weird. Could you convince her? Or would she deny still?

Mer - I don't know how she'd react to a mer.

Land Soq - I don't know how she'd react to a land Soq either.

Love? - Only a male seathi will do. Do you have him? Fling or Lifemate.

Breedings:

1.) Used with Miyu
2.) Bonaventure
3.) Open

Jem
Jem:
Uncert
User Image
Orientation: ?
Parents: Unknown
Children: n/a

About: Jem is a Soq I haven't played with yet so she's mailable. I see her as vibrantly alive. But where and how far that goes in unknown.

Wanted Plots:

Meet and Greets - A few of these should help me flesh her out. Species not pertinent.

Part of the Pod? - Perhaps she'll join Rina's little group.

Hello Big Scary Mer - Mers are big, mers are bigger than Jem. I'm sure she'd love to meet one.

Love - Why yes, even a seathi could want some of that...is it in the cards? Mate or fling. I'm not picky.

Please note: I may direct you to roleplay with her co-owner DragonBreath1989. She's more than happy to do any of these plots and other that you suggest. Fee free to PM her.

Breedings:

1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open

Melusine
Melusine:
Shell, Foal, Adult
User Image
Orientation: ?
Parents: Miyu and Nerina
Children: *laughs*

About: Sine is yet a foal hanging with mother. She's curious but knows seathi are small and edible. But still, shiny things and those bright colored creatures at the edge of the pond are interesting.

Sine will stay with mom and be part of the pod...if it ever manages forming.

Wanted Plots:

Foal RP - Seathi to Seathi? Seathi to non water dwelling foal? Seathi foal to an adult of any specie? I don't know.

Learning To Be A Young Adult - Newly adult I'd love to have her learn who she is. No specific specie.

Breedings: Closed

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:56 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 pm
RESERVED

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm
NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

No wait!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am
I am set up and ready to rumble. n-n  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Roar! xD I would love to rp with you. My kelpie boy Desvayne seems like he would fit a few of your needs. On one hand he is aquatic and can meet with your seathi (don't worry, even though he's a meat eater he's actually very friendly to the underwater species like mer, seathi, and other kelpie) or on the other he has tribal markings like you were wanting Hototo to see.

<.< Though... Des has a slightly different use for them, I must say. He basically uses them to gain land-dwellers trust in a situation where they can't see him very well (such as night, were the markings actually glow) but they can see the markings and lures them into a false sense of comfort.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm
ropin and riden

Ropin! *hugs*

Desevayne would like to hang out with which Seathi? Technically Rina and Jem don't know each other. And since Sine just grew...she could be without her mother now. Whatever you want.

What is Dalkar like?

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am
Oooh, how about Nerina? xD She sounds really interesting.

As for Dalkar, he's barbaric, simple and thick-headed. Think caveman when it comes to his personality. Though he does have a particular liking for 'pretty' things, and tends to keep them for himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm
ropin and riden

Hmm. I've never played with a Kalona. It's why I ask. But I don't think I'd have a use for him at this time.

Would you like to start it or shall I? Rina prefers fresh water over salt so she's more likely to be found in a pond or lake.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:00 pm
Desvayne is more of a river monster himself, so that works out just fine. I'll get the rp started off tonight. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:29 am
^^ Here you go: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21313331  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Decorator

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100