Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Music •
lllWHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKElll Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What muzic do you like?
  Pop
  Rock
  Country
  Rap
  R&B
  Techno
  Hip Hop
  Two or More of The Above
View Results

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm
Hi everybody! I noticed there's not much going on in the muzical side of the guild, so I wanted to ask... What kind of muzic do YOU listen to? Maybe you wanna tell me who your favorite singer/band is? What kind of muzic do you not like? :)

Personally, I'm not a big critique when it comes to muzic and I don't really dislike any muzic. But I do have my preferances. For example, I prefer pop, soft rock, country rock, rap, or R&B to say, hard rock or metal rock. Some of my favorite singers are Selena Gomez, Christina Aguilera, Adam Lambert, Ke$ha, Pink, and Taylor Swift. I also like Eminem. A couple bands I like are Paramore, and uh... Okay, I guess that's it. Well, as far as I know for now! So as you probably know by now I like most types of muzic, so I will most likely be able to talk to you about whatever kind of muzic you're into or whoever you like. Chow! Nikki :) heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm
WOW rainbow text.....
I like almost any music that does not have rap in it. I ESPECIALLY hate songs that start out pretty and then in the middle have a random rap person.... and it doesn't even sound right to me...
ex. Love the way you lie  

Mystika999

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:46 pm
I'm a kind of guy who likes a variety of styles, but the most favorite style is stupidity style!!

Example of stupidity.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm
I listen to just about everything. I'm not the biggest fan of R&B or rap, but I'll make exceptions for songs that have good lyrics that I like or a good beat. I do actually like country music. I listen to rock music as well. I also listen to some pop music. I listen to Korean music, as well as Japanese and Thai. Right now I like listening to songs with a good dance beat or something I can sing to, now that I realize, I like to sing and dance and have fun. Why worry about what everyone thinks?

I listen to Rasmus, Skillet, Muse, Panic! at the Disco, Black Veil Brides, The Ready Set, Maroon 5, Story of the Year, I See Stars and some Linkin Park for a more rock vibe. I adore Skillet's Whispers in the Dark and Muse's Uprising. The Rasmus is a band I stumbled upon and I like a lot of their music, but my favorite song is called Shot.

For something I can sing to, I like The Call and Fidelity by Regina Spektor. I enjoy Katy Perry's E.T.

For something to dance to, I enjoy Down by Jay Sean, In My Head and Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo, On The Floor ft. Pitbull by Jennifer Lopez, Dynamite by Taio Cruz, and We Are Who We Are by Kesha. I also listen to some Lady Gaga songs.

Country music is a mixed batch for me. I grew up with Toby Keith and Tim McGraw. I grew up with a father in the military so I'm an army brat and I like songs like American Soldier and Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue by Toby Keith. I also like Tim McGraw's Live Like You Were Dying, Don't Take The Girl, and My Little Girl. I also like Watching You by Rodney Atkins. I also like some songs by Trace Adkins like Ladies Love Country Boys. Black Shelton's Hillbilly Bone and Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley are ones I listen to as well. Though, Whiskey Lullaby about makes me cry sometimes.

Well....there is so much more I listen to, including piano and violin. If you're ever looking for an interesting violin player, I'd suggest you take a look at Jason Yang on youtube. He does some amazing music on the violin as well as you could look up sori1004jy. Her stuff was actually taken down, but if you look up that name, you'll find she's got a following of people that post her videos for everyone to see.

Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider do some amazing covers of some songs and I've found I really like their works, sometimes even better than the original songs. Please, if you check out Sam Tsui, please refrain from insulting him by saying he's gay. I'm not sure if he is or not, but what does it really matter if he is or isn't? Does it really affect how well he sings?  

Lady Miko-chan

-I Left Forgotten I-

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm
I listen to alot of songs. like the following:
~Last Moment by Yousei Teikoku
~Bloody rage "
~Schwarzer Sarg "
alot of others as well ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:10 am
I'm not picky. :3 I like just about anything that doesn't sound like cats mating in bagpipes. xd  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:54 pm
The only thing i dislike is rap and all of the latest songs by people in my country... >>;;
They sound horrible, pluss i don't like to be a sheep <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Zel Vena
I'm not picky. :3 I like just about anything that doesn't sound like cats mating in bagpipes. xd

O.O
I've found it's better not to ask...  

Mystika999

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm
Mystika999
Zel Vena

O.O

A wise decision. There are a lot of things I wish I could unknow. x.x;  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm
Zel Vena
Mystika999
Zel Vena

O.O

Okaie now I'm scared to know what you all are talking about... lol ^.^  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13
Zel Vena
Mystika999
Zel Vena

O.O

Either music, or cheese. whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:40 pm
Zel Vena
Lucky-Lovely 13

Uh... Okaie then.... *slowly backs away* Hee hee.... lol  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13
Zel Vena
Lucky-Lovely 13

Uh... Okaie then.... *slowly backs away* Hee hee.... lol

I get that a lot. xd *hums Bullet by Hollywood Undead* ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Okay.. :D!

I like pretty much all music except country. I suppose there's a few country
songs that I don't mind buuut.. I just prefer not to listen to it.

I usually listen to We Came as Romans, Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars, 3OH!3,
Between the Trees, Gregory and the Hawk, Silverstein, t.A.T.u., Owl City,
My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Paramore, Flyleaf,
and soo many more. xD

This shows what I listen to and when.
It keeps track of your plays too. x3

Candie Rain
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noob wrangler 100