Pokemon 1 x 1? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 pm
I really want to do a pokemon RP. Problem is, I have no plot.
Will you help me with that? :U

I was thinking perhaps trainer/gijinka, or maybe something involving Team Rocket, or maybe both? Perhaps they're scientists or something. If you are the least bit interested just post in here [ or pm me, whatever you prefer ], so we can discuss some plots.
I don't want to RP with a canon character though. I don't care if they show up in the RP, just don't let your character be canon, please?
And I'd very prefer Yaoi/Yuri, but I'm more than willing to do Hetero, too. Also, you have to be semi-literate to literate. I won't expect two paragraphs, one's good, but you really need good grammar and spelling. Bad grammar and spelling bothers me to no end.

Also, if I start posting slower or my posts start getting crappy, please yell at me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:57 am
Bump?
o:

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Hm-hm.
Well, I'm interested.
I am quite confident in my grammar and spelling [mostly my spelling; I sometimes get confused on whether or not to use a semicolon, comma, or some other fancy way to pause in my sentences—like right now, for instance].
But, yeah.
I think I have an idea on how to mash your two ideas together into something pretty alright. I think. If you're interested, dear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 pm
Alright. :'D
I'm very interested!
And I'm quite confident in your grammar and spelling also. You don't have to be perfect, just don't make a habit of messing up, you know? I'm not perfect at my grammar and spelling either, mostly because my fingers trip over each other sometimes, but I go back and fix most of it. P: What are your ideas?
o: ♥

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Rad.
c:
Oh, I know what you mean.
If you catch something, I'd really appreciate it if you went all RAGE at me. I want to learn from my mistakes and stuff, yeah?

...Let’s see if I can explain this without getting all confusing.
The barebones idea that I have is something along the lines of Team Rocket royally ******** up s**t that should not have even been ******** with in the first place. A more than a little insane Giovanni [getting your hind-parts beaten thoroughly, and then handed back to you by a ten-year-old can do that to a guy, I've heard] gets the idea to try and couple human and Pokémon DNA to make his own little rag-tag army of super soldier type things. Cut out having to pay the employees and what-not, you know. He barfs up a few billion dollars, and an underground group of scientists get to work.
After several years of trail, error, and filling a deep-freeze or twelve to overflowing with mutated dead stuff that would make a Holocaust survivor piss their pants and run home to mommy, they achieve a breakthrough.
Now, I haven't come up yet with a way for this 'breakthrough' to be administered—injection, maybe, like DOOM? I dunno. We can talk.
Eureka! The Boss now has an army of over six-hundred strong [one or two for each Pokémon in existence. That ******** collector] and is off to rule the world.
But, of course, something goes wrong. This guy cannot get a break.
A riot breaks out on account of the fact that these people who aren't exactly people anymore now have instincts; animal instincts.
There is a lot of ripping human Grunts as such apart as the, er, Pokéhumans claw their way out of the Rocket Compound.
They get along like rabbits, make more Pokéhumans, and eventually clash with the rest of the world.
I suppose it turns into something like a zombie invasion, only without the zombies, you know?

But, yeah, that’s what I have as of right now.
Sorrysorry if that was really tl;dr.
I was on a roll.
n.n;;
What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm
Oh, same thing. Feel free to yell at me if you catch me, too.

Oh my god...[/gasm]
That sounds so awesome! It's just perfect! O;
I think I'm in love with you and your brain.
And I know exactly what you mean by the non-zombie zombie invasion. They're like parasites or an invasive species in general. They're pretty much stronger then most pokemon, and definitely humans, so they just consume and mate and ******** everything else.

That's just so perfect. ; O ; ♥

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm
My brain and I are flattered, man. Really.
o3o

They might not be completely ravenous.
I think it might be a little, uh, bland, maybe, if they were all mindless beasts that eat and mate and ********, some of them are those cunning ******** that are aiming to enslave the human race; others are trying to help the humans [I can't picture a Chansey or something like that trying to chew my face off. I don't know about you], and then there are the batshit ones.
BUT.
YOU GIVE IDEAS NOW.
D;
I don't want to take this thing over or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am
Of course there's going to be differences. I can't really imagine Chansey being anything but helpful. I can't imagine a Slowpoke chasing down people and eating their feet or anything, either. xD
Nah, you aren't taking this whole thing over. It takes two to tango~ [/shot]
But I'm really liking how this whole thing is sounding~ ♥

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 pm
Pfff—
I'm glad.

So. I think we might want to start talking about characters and what direction this should go in. I'd kinda' like us to get on the same wavelength on, like, everything before we start anything, so we don't step on each other’s toes and whatnot.
xD
That is, if you think we're done with main plot for now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:30 pm
I think we're done with the main plot for now. P:

So what kind of characters do you think we should have? And do you think this should have any romance, and what kind of relationship?
I'm at a total loss, because I think anything could really fit into this. D;

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm
Well, if I were writing this story on my own [this would be a glorious piece of fanfiction, non? /headshot], I'd put in as many different themes and characters as I could without getting outrageous.
Like having your favourite cup of coffee full to juuuust shy of overflowing [because coffee is good and it is always good to have as much as you can of a good thing, I think. It also makes for a good simile P;].

I think we should each try to have a character [or more] from every 'group' that is going to be in the story. Like, a person from the bad guys' side, the good guys' side etc. to keep the whole thing well-rounded with characters. That might be a little daunting, but I'm sure we can manage.
I actually kind of want to do four characters, myself.
Two Pokéhumans from the 'bad' side, one from the good, and one human.

We should have romance.
Um.
I usually keep my relationships deep but platonic.
Rocky romance without much lace and pink mush.
But I'm up for anything, really~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am
Neko-samaXIII

It would indeed be amazing fanfiction. O:
xD
Also, that is a good simile.

Ehh... I'll probably go for one character. I'm terrible at doing more than one character. D; I wish I could do it, but it's something I'll have to work for.

And we probably should have romance. Even if we didn't intentionally have it, my character would probably crushing on yours. xD'[/fail]
And I'm cool with that. C: I've never done a really rocky romance before, and it'd definitely be interesting!

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:56 pm
Ah.
xD
Well, in that case, I'll do just one as well [it was kind of silly of me to think of having so many characters in a roleplay, anyway derpderp].

Pffft... ♥
What sort of character are you planning on using, like, gender-wise and such?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 am
Neko-samaXIII

No, it's not silly for you to think of having so many characters. I just wish I could do it myself.

Um... I dunno. Probably a girl character, but I can do both. I just prefer girls, I guess. Um, I'd prefer to be one of the mutations, but I also wouldn't mind being a team rocket member, I suppose.
Uhh... sorry, I'm really on the fence about everything. What would you prefer to do?  

alienli

Friendly Tipper

flangella

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm
/hum
I have no problems with you playing a girl if you want to play one.
I play both, but I usually lean more towards boys myself, so I guess it depends on what sort of romance you want to have [Yaoi, Yuri, Het... I really don't care at all which].
I have several ideas for mutations, I'm cool with playing a human, I... don't really want to play a Rocket member. I can't think of a good-enough character, bah.
But, preferably?
I'd like to play a male mutation.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas