Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
would anybody miss me? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Halo Is Bleeding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm
would anybody miss me if i were to die? i want to die. and i dont think anybody would care  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm
Of course we would care! And don't let anyone bring you down. That chick? She just wasn't good enough for you, you hear? *hug*  

Hipstorian

Malevolent Seduction

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:26 pm
It's never a good thing to die. D:
I would miss you. Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm
I wuz like that once.... but then I realized that a bright future laying ahead of me... and one is there for you too

Either that or you could put you life to good use and join the army  

Unit Blue

My Halo Is Bleeding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm
@unit blue. and everybody. well you kow what. im gonna change the world with my metal band and tell the girl how i feel withmy newest song cannibalistic picnic. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm
Whoah! Back up! This is over a girl? My brother went through that once. That ************************** cheater! Either way, suicide is pointless. If you kill yourself, it would make everyone else sad and you never get to know if life get's any better. OMG, i just found out this emote existed!!!!! talk2hand  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:44 pm
sean the unique enigma
@unit blue. and everybody. well you kow what. im gonna change the world with my metal band and tell the girl how i feel withmy newest song cannibalistic picnic. twisted

I'm glad you are. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 pm
of course i would  

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 am
I would care. I love the people in this guild dearly. I am a co owner and feel that each person deserves to be loved. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 pm
hi everybody. the situation just got 100000000000X worse. but no im not sad or miserable. im angery and rage filled. and when that happens. its not good.  

My Halo Is Bleeding

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm
sean the unique enigma
hi everybody. the situation just got 100000000000X worse. but no im not sad or miserable. im angery and rage filled. and when that happens. its not good.

Well, no matter how you feel, you will still be loved. Anger is natural; just let it out. The worst thing you can do is block up your emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 pm
she left me like a week ago is now engaged to another guy and she is pregnant now too. and when she was with me she was a virgin
AntoniaMaxima
sean the unique enigma

Well, no matter how you feel, you will still be loved. Anger is natural; just let it out. The worst thing you can do is block up your emotions.

My Halo Is Bleeding

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm
That's her problem. Do you want a bit of savage joy? They're probably only getting married because she's preggo. They've only known each other for a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 pm
i called her a whore and said this is the last time youll hear from me. dont ask me for help
AntoniaMaxima
That's her problem. Do you want a bit of savage joy? They're probably only getting married because she's preggo. They've only known each other for a week.

My Halo Is Bleeding

Hipstorian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:53 pm
sean the unique enigma
i called her a whore and said this is the last time youll hear from me. dont ask me for help
AntoniaMaxima

She better not.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces