Submit

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm
Ok Im thirteen, fourteen in about 3 months. I've masturbated before and this time i tried with a marker since my fingers didnt feel as good... redface redface anyways it didnt hurt or anything but when i took it out of my, place there was goop on it which i assumed to be c** and wiped it off, throwing the wipe away. When i went to wipe down there, time and time again it came out bloody, and slightly chunky. I haven't ever had a period and i dont think thats it, supposedly when you do it with a guy you break something, i forgot its name, it can also happen with gymnastics or horseback riding. Is it possible i broke whatever its called or what? redface redface  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 am
It's sounds like you broke your hymen. Your hymen is a mucusy membrane that surrounds and perhaps partially covers the opening to your v****a. It will definitely break the first time a girl has sex but a lot of girls break it before that, as you said you can do it doing gymnastics or riding a horse, or through many other forms of physical activity.
It's no big deal! It was gonna break sometime and there is absolutely no medical reason why you need it, so don't panic. Contrary to popular belief, the loss of your hymen is not synonymous with the loss of your virginity, because as I just said you can break it many others ways, so don't sweat it.

A note of caution though, if you're going to be sticking foreign objects into your v****a please make sure they are clean, non-toxic and not going to break in there! An actual sex toy is best although you might find it difficult to get one if you're only thirteen.  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:07 am
Hmmm, sounds like it was your hymen, don't worry, its not that big of a deal, but if i continues bleeding for more than 3-4 days you might want to get checked out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:47 am
Okay thank you both of you  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 pm
No worries, dear. I broke mine playing soccer but I'm very much a virgin. =]

Just think that your first time will be pain free and probably way more enjoyable.~

As stated above, clean those objects! Admittedly, I used the end of a razor once. I thought it would be clean enough but no, it gave me a big itchy rash for a few days...not so pleasant. D;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm
prohaps its yur hymen you broke.  

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash