Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thousand Stars

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 am
Okay, so while searching the sites I usually buy my shoes, I found nothing cool. Everything was boring and NOTHING was Converse!! I love Converse!! So I decided to buy a pair of plain white sneakers and decorate them myself with Sharpie. But now I have a problem... NO IDEAS!!! I need help!! Would any of you girls be willing to share your ideas for what I could draw on my shoes? I'm uber happy-go-lucky and love rainbow colours. My nickname is Otaku, so I'll definitely want that on there. I'm a huge L fangirl and I live off sweets, so thats more stuff I'd like to add. Anything popping into mind? Thanks for your help!! heart -Otaku  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 am
How about drawing a rainbow and then Skittles coming down from the rainbow, perhaps?  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 am
First thing, I would reconsider the sharpies. Maybe use fabric paint? Sharpies bleed when they get wet, pretty badly actually. One died half of my sock once. neutral

Secondly, I really love my converse. I have a pair of hot pink ones, a pair of traditional black ones, and a pair that are gray, pea green, and white with monster designs on the white. XD

Now, for the design. Maybe write OT -half of the a- on one shoe then -other half of the a- KU on the other shoe, then draw little chibi L's and cute sweets (like cupcakes and candies in cute designs) all over them?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:48 am
I hate Converse. They hurteded my feet. D: But they are cute...

Hearts? <3
And staars.
Andand, idk. Kanji? =) That would fit your nickname.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:52 am
There are a lot of custom decorated converse and canvas shoes on Deviant Art. You can browse through there for ideas. And I agree with the fabric paint tip.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 pm
Thanks for the help, you guys!!! When I finish my shoes, I'll see if I can't post a picture! heart  

Thousand Stars

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items