View Results

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 am
Yup. Tolora. The crewbie.

Why am I typing from this account?

I. Got. Banned.

I know, what the heck.

Gaia has accused me of taking items that weren't mine. Which I have never done.

I've gotten really expensive stuff from anonymous people before, but I always figured the anons were trying to be nice or something. My guess is the items were like... stolen. Or maybe someone was trying to frame me && they sent me really expensive stuff then accused me of taking it...

but why would someone do that?

The only other thing I have done even slighty relevant to "hacking" was taking some stuff from my IRL friend's account, BUT she never went on Gaia anymore & she TOLD me I could get the stuff...

so i don't consider that hacking.

Needless to say, I am really, really, REALLY upset. I have had that account since April 2008... I've put so much work into it, made some amazing friends, spent over $150 on cash cards, & to be honest the most important thing to me was becoming a crewbie in my favorite guild.

To be honest, the minute Gaia said my account was banned my mind went to this guild. This guild is like... my internet home. I love all of the girls on here, you all mean so much to me.

I've considered telling Gaia that I want them to re-check this situation, but I have friends who have been banned unfairly before, & TBH even if Gaia did re-check the situation it would probably take months before they even started & by then this account would probably already be... successful or something. So I figured why not just get a fresh start? It could be fun... I guess lol.

(I'm more upset than I sound, but I'm talking calmly because I don't want to scream at you girls. =P)

So whether Roxy wants to reinstall me as a crewbie or not, I'll still be happy to be a member. I'm still going to post obsessively, & when I actually have more than 3k I'm still going to donate, & I'm still going to love this guild more than anything on Gaia.

So, Roxy or Spiral, you girls should remove Tolora from the crew list. She's not coming back. *Sob*

If any of the crewbies need to message me to work anything out, please feel free to.

& if any of you girls need any proof this is actually Tolora then check my sig. (It's meeee, lol)

Thanks for reading & I love all of you girls <3

~Fouxia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am
Aww, poor you. Most likely someone did send you stolen goods or hacked and copied glitch items and they banned you for possibly being the culprit's main. Some people will purposely glitch hack expensive items just to d**k around with other people. You should go ahead and file a report even if you do want to start anew that way you can at least spend your GC and send that new stuff to your new account.

On a safety note, you should do what I did and create a bank mule. Any item I'm not currently wearing or planning to wear within the week that is over 500 gold, I transfer to a mule account I keep disassociated from my main account. If I receive an expensive anonymous item, I keep it for at least 2-3 weeks before transferring it in the event it may be hacked/glitched/stolen. My bank mule has everything I've accumulated in the past five (almost six) years and has well over 7mil worth of goods and probably about $100+ USD worth in GC items. I have never been hacked or banned but in the event it happens, my loss will only be what I have equipped and my credibility as an "Oldbie".  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am
Oh my goodness! This is such a shock to me. I don't know what to say because you are very kind and a great member of the guild and for this to happen just makes me speechless. All I can really say is that I am so sorry to hear about this.

*Hugs* My hug might not help. D;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 am
Thats terrible >:

I hope you get your account back!  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 am
Don't give up hope just yet. I was given botted gold from a "friend" (yeah, what a good friend he was; he gave two other friends of mine some too) and buying with botted gold can be a permabannable offense, but I fought for the account and got my trading pass back.
Did you keep track of whoever sent you stuff? That would help you a lot, If you check the profiles and see if one of them says they got banned recently (via mule) you could put their names down. A screenshot would be nice too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 am
@xena: Oh my goodness that is SUCH a good idea. I just kept EVERYTHING on my main, which means I lost everything that was on my avatar (Sweet porridge, kiki kitty plushie, Sugarsuite, lusty scoundrel,etc,etc... *starts crying*) & then I had a bunch of expensive stuff in my inventory. (Two happy melodies, black lace, kottan bell... *sigh*) Which is just gone now.

I suppose it's my fault. I should have had a mule, & I should have been more suspicious of anons sending me expensive stuff.

& now I've lost so much stuff credibility-wise. I feel like no one's going to trust me, no one's going to want to be my friend, no one's going to want to add me as crew.

They're all going to think I'm some n00b because I've had this account for 2 days now...

& then all those forum posts I had. . . . . . . :[

/whining

*sigh* Thanks, xena.

@ K i m z y: hugs make me feel better. Like as if people actually care (: Thanks dear <3
@Kira: I've decided I'm just going to start from scratch. My old account, although I loved it, WAS always being pestered by perverts who wanted nasty signs... (even though I'd never give them to them) So I guess this would be a nice way to get away from those freaks *sigh*
@Shady-chan: Well the problem with that is all the expensive stuff those anons sent me were, well, anonymous. So I have no way of knowing who sent it =/

Thanks girls. Just knowing y'all actually care enough to answer makes me feel better <3

catsoon

Friend

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 am
xena91388
-

Thank you for the hair bow sweetie [:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thats horrible!
I hope your okay,I hope you somehow get your stuff back
*Squish hugs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:14 am
Honestly I'm not really counting on it >.< Gaia can be really harsh

But I'll be okay.
Thank you <3!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:16 am
No prob! :3 (Ever since some awesome person donated my a katana, I've been feeling charitably loose with my gold rofl Since you don't have a trading pass yet, I'm sending you an item to sell. It should be enough to get you the Hime hair at the Salon so you can at least look a bit like your former self until you get another porridge.

Hot Pink Toxins
xena91388
-

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 am
xena91388
No prob! :3 (Ever since some awesome person donated my a katana, I've been feeling charitably loose with my gold rofl Since you don't have a trading pass yet, I'm sending you an item to sell. It should be enough to get you the Hime hair at the Salon so you can at least look a bit like your former self until you get another porridge.

Hot Pink Toxins
xena91388
-

You are seriously the sweetest person ever.
(Also, if the anon who sent me my necklace is reading this: Thank you <3!)
Thank you so, so much~ <3
I'm actually tekteking my old avatar ATM wink
As soon as I get it back (which will take a while but rofl I'll make it happen) I'm going to start donating madly again.
Again, thank you <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:35 am
What? What?
That's just, wrong.
That's...
That's bullshit.
I didn't even know people did that. D: -huggle-
I hope you can get all of your stuff back.

And now I'm going to have to go do what Xena suggested.
. n .;

alienli

Friendly Tipper

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 am
Utziel
What? What?
That's just, wrong.
That's...
That's bullshit.
I didn't even know people did that. D: -huggle-
I hope you can get all of your stuff back.

And now I'm going to have to go do what Xena suggested.
. n .;

Oh my goodness. My draw just dropped to the floor. You did NOT have to do that && I was defiantly not expecting that O:

Thank you so so so much for the slippers & dress >w<

I'm going to go cry tears of joy now because I feel loved c:

*is actually tearing up*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:39 am
Hot Pink Toxins
Oh my goodness. My draw just dropped to the floor. You did NOT have to do that && I was defiantly not expecting that O:

Thank you so so so much for the slippers & dress >w<

I'm going to go cry tears of joy now because I feel loved c:

*is actually tearing up*

D': Aw, don't do that.
I didn't want to make you cry!
I'm glad I make you happy, though! xP
[ but don't crryyyyy~ ]

alienli

Friendly Tipper

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items