Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Freebies
♥- Mandy's Practice Freebie Shop!!! -♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:57 am
Sink you teeth into forever...

User Image

Welcome to my Freebie shop!! (:
I got really bored, and I'm trying to boost my skills, sooo, I decided to make this shop for practice!! =D
Once my skills are better, I might have a regular shop, but for now, everything is FREE! (:

| Welcome | Rules | Info | Samples | Do's & Don'ts | Request Form | Slots | Waiting, Good, & Bad List |

...Sunlight burns, children surrender.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image

Follow Gaia T.o.S ~ Obvious rule is obvious. Just remember that if I or anyone else catches you breaking the T.o.S, they/I can report you and get your account permanently BANNED! No exceptions. (If you're new to Gaia, or just clueless, T.o.S stands for "Terms of Service" meaning it's Gaia's rules.)
Follow Guild Rules ~ Second obvious rule is obvious. (: Just follow them with no complaints, because I can tell the Captain, any Vice Captains, or Crew Members by a simple PM with a link to the thread and your username and which post. You've been warned.
Follow my rules ~ I'll be following all the rules of Gaia and the guild, so I'm allowed to say this: I decide what goes on in my thread, and how it's ran. If you break my rules, you get a warning. If you do it again, you get another warning. If you do it again you get "Bad Listed" and then if you continue to post in my thread, especially breaking more rules of my thread, I'll tell a CP, VC, or CM. (:
Be patient ~ I only have so much time on my hands. I'm a hard working Junior in High School, and I have a part-time job at a pet store down my neighborhood's main street. So please, if it takes a couple days or so, just continue waiting. I promise to get everyone drawn.
Slots and Waiting List ARE different here ~ Slots are the people I'm currently working on. The people in the "Waiting List" are the people who are waiting to get a slot.
I say "Good list" and "Bad list" ~ And I don't want to hear any of you saying "Why is he/she white listed?" or "Why am I black listed?" or anything like that. You may ask questions like that, but only with the terms "Good" and "Bad". Why? Because to me, it seems racist to put "White List" and "Black List" when the "Black List" is the bad one. And knowing me, I hate racism. (:
Respect EVERYONE! ~ I don't care if their avatar is "emo" or "preppy" or anything like that. I don't care if their username is related to a song or band you don't like. I don't care if they talk a certain way you don't like. As long as they're following the rules, there should be no problem. If you have a problem with something say say, then just don't talk to them.
Only PM me if it's something SERIOUS ~ Please, DO NOT PM me UNLESS someone is breaking rule(s) and I don't catch it. I won't warn the person in the thread. That's embarrassing. 0.0 But I will PM them. And I will have someone delete the post that says something that breaks the rules. So you'll know if I catch it. :3
Signature advertisements ONLY! ~ DO NOT advertise your art shop or anything in a post. Though I do see some people have banners to guilds in their post style. As long as the banners are small and not begging people or anything to go there, then it's fine. But I better not see anyone posting links or banners to a shop, charity, guild, or anything while saying "Go here for _____!!!" or anything.
I decide who I draw ~ I'm not a perfect drawer, guys. In fact, I'm only going this to boost my skills. But, I WILL at least TRY EVERYONE. If I fail horribly, I'll let you know I was not able to do it. Unless you don't care how suckish it is xd
I can add, delete, or change rules as I please ~ No excuses, no objections, no exceptions.

| Welcome | Rules | Info | Samples | Do's & Don'ts | Request Form | Slots | Waiting, Good, & Bad List |

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm

User Image

Okay.. You probably know basically why i made this since I kinda said so in the "Welcome" thing. But, ya know... whatever.

Again, welcome to my thread (: You probably know, but I made this for extra practice. :3 So beware, my art kinda sucks xd But that's why this is for practice, and it's free. So, I guess my art is really worth the price that's put on it.... that's right: Free... nothing.... my art is worth ZIP... ;D
But it is a hobby of mine, and I'd like to get better (: (hehe, I almost said "and I'd like to get batter"... YES! I'D LIKE TO GET ME SOME COOKEH BATTER!!! >=D)
Anyway, so if you're looking for art and don't care what the skill level is, then this is the right place for you =D

And I will accept art trades as well =3 I do like getting art, and I'm wanting at least 100 arts. =D (so far I have 3. x3) And my avi is simple enough, so art trades will be nice =3 (I might even tip YOU if I really like it.. but not by much, cause I'm questing. (: )

ALSO... I have set up a Freebie shop in Gaia's Main Forum!!
Please go here and bump for me or requst. (:

Anyway, ENJOY!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 pm

User Image

** These are the most recent I have. **
** They're blurry cause I took a picture with my iTouch **
** I'll scan them once I get the chance **
** I will get more once they're drawn **

Sample 1 ((this one was a WIP, but it's finished now, and I'll put it up once it's scanned))
Sample 2
Sample 3 ((It's a horse, but oh well. (: )

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

User Image

* Do's *
√ Couples (Yes, I will do girlxgirl & boyxboy & girlxboy)
√ Groups (Just not gigantic ones)
√ Simple
√ Head shots
√ Waist up
√ Ankle up
√ Full body
√ Animals
√ OC's (I'll do my best, at least)
√ Special messages

* Don'ts *
x Nudity
x Groups more than 10
x Kissing (I would, but I just... can't? xD)
x Holding hands (Again, I would, but i can't.)
x Cluttered avis
x Extreme backgrounds
x Sexual/Explicit posing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm

User Image

wahmbulance REMEMBER TO POST THIS HERE!!! DO NOT PM IT TO ME!!! wahmbulance
Username:
Type: (Head, Waist up, Ankle up, Full)
Coloring: (Pencil shaded, pen colored, colored pencil) *Note: if you choose pen colored, the skin will be left white
Couple/Group/Only Me:
Avatar/OC: (only say what it is, not a picture of your OC, nor an avatar.)
Reference: (picture of your OC, dream avi, or current avi) *Note: if it's your current avi, just say so.
Background: (Leave white, colored(along with which color), room, outside, etc.)
Art Trade: (Yes or No) *Note: if so, PM me when finished please (:
PM or Posted: (I recommend PMing in case of theft. But it's your choice (: )
Tips: (Optional, but loved)

** Remember to erase all the parenthesizes and notes before posting. They are only there to remind you/explain certain things. **

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image

1. xXxVampirePrincess97xXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 am

User Image

Waiting List:

Good List:
No one ):

Bad List:
No one (:

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am
Sink your teeth into forever...

This thread is now open for requests and bumps! =D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 pm
Good luck~ C:  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Bump! (:

** NOTICE **
I'll be setting up a thread just like this one in Gaia's main forum thingy =D
Once it's up and running, I'll post a link to it in the "Info" section. I would also like some of you to bump or request there too if you would like to =)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:54 pm

** NOTICE **
I have set up the Freebie Shop in Gaia's main forum. Go to the "Info" section for a link to it (:

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Wow... am I really THAT bad?! l:
Hm.. I guess this is what I get for trying to cure boredom with something I suck at....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 am
--Untoten Kase--

Wow... am I really THAT bad?! l:
Hm.. I guess this is what I get for trying to cure boredom with something I suck at....

it's not bad.. it's kool.. it's just that this guild is kinda dead xp anywayz..
Username: xXxVampirePrincess97xXx
Type: full plz
Coloring: pencil sketches
Couple/Group/Only Me: only me heart
Reference: current avi
Background: wich best fits the avi rolleyes
Art Trade: yuppie 3nodding
PM or Posted: PM mrgreen
Tips: sure heart

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points