Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
EEP. Grad Cap+gown makeup tips?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viper_353

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm
Hey...so this is a little late to be posting....but I have my cap and gown photos tomorrow and I don't know what I should do for makeup. Or hair. Uggh, any tips?? Do I keep it normal and just straighten my hair thoroughly and put on my usual mascara eyeliner and a bit of shadow, or do I go for more?? Should I do more shadow too? I usually only do a bit over my eyeliner to add some colour....any tips??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 am
You should probably look as normal as possible.
I dunno, I didn't do my cap and gown pictures, so I wouldn't know really, but I always see girls dressing their best for it. I just think you should look like yourself, not like someone you are dressing up to be, you know?
I dunno, that's what I think.
Of course you'll look pretty, so don't worry about that much. Just do what you normally do, you know?

Anyways, that's my fail advice. Good Luck!
[ hope I'm not late! D'x ]

alienli

Friendly Tipper

viper_353

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 pm
Utziel
You should probably look as normal as possible.
I dunno, I didn't do my cap and gown pictures, so I wouldn't know really, but I always see girls dressing their best for it. I just think you should look like yourself, not like someone you are dressing up to be, you know?
I dunno, that's what I think.
Of course you'll look pretty, so don't worry about that much. Just do what you normally do, you know?

Anyways, that's my fail advice. Good Luck!
[ hope I'm not late! D'x ]

Awwe thankyou!! smile
In the end I took your advice!! --straight hair and just a little more makeup than usual, but not to an extent where it doesn't look fairly subtle.
Thanks, I don't think I looked half bad and I saw a couple people there that I knew and was glad that I went for the less made-up look!!
Thankyou. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:04 pm
viper_353

Awwe thankyou!! smile
In the end I took your advice!! --straight hair and just a little more makeup than usual, but not to an extent where it doesn't look fairly subtle.
Thanks, I don't think I looked half bad and I saw a couple people there that I knew and was glad that I went for the less made-up look!!
Thankyou. smile

Yay~
I'm glad I could help! :'D

alienli

Friendly Tipper

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items