Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
You know what makes me mad?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the MAIN reason you care about this disaster?
  The people and how bad the country is hurt
  Manga and Anime and other things that come out of Japan
  The Economy
View Results

Memories of Phantasm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 pm
Whenever the only reason for people to care about this disaster is because of the Anime/Manga lovers and all they care about is if the next episode or volume of the manga to be OK *I mean the Mangakas*. It makes me VERY angry because those people are being extremely selfish.
Just pointing that out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 pm
As much as I like Anime and Manga myself, it certainly isn't the reason I feel so awful; Tokyo is a highly populated area and that large of an earthquake took many peoples' lives. I used to be good friends with someone from Japan here on Gaia, we sort of lost touch after awhile(...>.< I hope she's doing alright...) but it is a bit fustrating to hear "nooo now how am I supposed to watch episode !?!" it's really heartless to only think of your TV shows coming out when families are suffering through a disaster.  

starrynen

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Sergeant McNasty

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm
i disagree with the animes and magnas being part of Japans diasaster and theres no way that the economy could be the cause of this its obviously the people and how bad the country is hurt. Japanese people probably act the same way as Americans we Americans dont treat our world to nicely people open company and make signs about how to improve but no one joins or follows it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 pm
I certainly agree with you. Although I will admit- I am a huge fan myself, but I refuse to let that get before the fact that people have died. Those who can put a fake character before the rest of the world must be hopelessly blind to the problem at hand. Japan in not just a place for Tourist's, it's a home to billions of people like every other person.

For those who are laying in bed upset because they wont be able to watch there next episode for a while, I personally urge you to grow a heart. Imagine waking up one morning, and suddenly your best friend is no longer there to walk with you to school? Waking up and suddenly- your dad never comes home from work?

I pray, because I have enough sense to know when to put a hold on my self.

Cye The Fox

Tipsy Explorer

► Pray For Japan ◄

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces