Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Why Do You Care About Japan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Why Do You Care?
Just as the question above states, tell us why you care.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 pm
It's the source of my life basically. I love anything from Japan and I have many things I would just hate to end(As in Manga, anime, and Touhou.). I would hate to not have some of the things Japan gave us as well .-.,,  

Fujiwa Enoki

Wheezing Goat

15,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:01 pm
i have family and friends that live there  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm
Well wouldn't you feel bad if your country or city had a earthquake, tsunami and a nuclear explosion  

Trustings

Lover

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm
xNinja Julie
Well wouldn't you feel bad if your country or city had a earthquake, tsunami and a nuclear explosion

Some people are too ignorant to see whats happening. They stay hung up over the past (Pearl Harbor) instead of looking at the big problem that happening in front of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm
i care because i dont think anyone would have deserved this. This is something that is tragic and should be cared about not like what most are saying because even karma has its limits. and pearl harbor appened long ago we already got them back for it what else do we need to do? nothing. because right now they need our care and support threw this.  

Xx-LifeStartsNow-xX

x-Demolition Dreams-x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm
I have family living in Japan. I don't know them (I guess they're like an extended family) but I do care about them. I know my great-grandma has nieces in Japan. I was watching the tsunami footage, and it almost makes me cry, knowing that any of those lost in the dark ocean waters could be related to me and I never got to meet them. I love Japanese culture and really wanted to contact my family there. At the moment, I don't see how anyone can be so heartless. Forget about the past - Pearl Harbor. It's history. We've got to be looking at life today. These people need our help. Forget the "groups", countries, ethnicities. Think about us all united as one. As human beings, not Japanese, Mexican, Italian, French, etc. Not separated by races. We all are human aren't we? Why do we refuse to help others and claim they deserve it? I just don't think it's right. Japan needs help. Every little prayer could help.

Sorry for my little rant. I just felt it needed to be said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:07 pm
my bff lived there and she left but now she is going back  

dragonisia

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 pm
Because without Japan...I don't think that I'd be the Confident person that I am now and yeah I know that I should explain what I mean lol. I used to be so quiet and got picked on REALLY bad but for some reason whenever I read up or about Japan from its Past to its Present it amazed me and along with Technology, Video Games, Anime, Manga and more stuff has become as a part of my life-a part of me like if you can't accept that I like those things than its just simple you can't accept me.

I had do to a Book Report on Japan in Elementary School when I was little and I had overdid it with the info and I think that my love had gotten even more when my brother had first shown me some Anime and taught me how to play Video Games as well.

I know that people are dividing up with their beliefs involving what's happening to Japan but I am worried about everybody-family, friends, strangers and the people who had helped me through my life without knowing it-the Japanese Singers along with the people who has created Anime, Manga, & Video Games. I know that there is a lot of Threads just worrying about famous people but I guess that the fear has them like that and they're doing that as a ways of comfort to them so I can kinda understand both sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 am
I agree with Aya.Most of my life would have been dull and boring without Japan influencing me.Without Japan,I'd be a MTV gen like my sis .It has inspired me to become a manga-ka.This is one of the times where I think back on Adam and Eve.If you think about it,we are all related even by one small fraction.So I am supporting Japan because I am a part of the Japanese even though my religion and skin colour is different yet it doesn't stop me from helping a country in its need.  

Shiroi Rikune

Fairy

-AyaseYukiya-x3

Aged Seeker

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 am
i care because it a beautiful place and alot great thing come form there i hope vist there one day and because people are nice people and just because i don't live in a country dose not mean i wont care i care about almost all coutrys  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:13 am
Their cultrue is absolutely amazing. heart In my opinion, its far more... happy and good fortuned than Amerian life style, lol im dissinng myself. Curse this tragedy... woeful days is shall be. crying  

Light Arcana

Geenahx3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 am
I care because one of my good friends is a foreign exchange student form japan and the epicenter of the eartchquake wasi n her town. And she doesnt know if her family is alright or not. ALso that i believe nobody should have to go through this..
Good Luck Japan..ill pray
<3
~Gina  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am
I care coz the best things on earth are from japan o w o
J-rock, anime, those awesome dances, vocaloids, their awesome culture, sushi, [pandas?], newest technologies etc...
Those things are Big part of my life~ ToT
And i love that part TwT

S P O O P S Y

Offensive Duck

Stellarr420

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:33 pm
Shiroi Rikune
I agree with Aya.Most of my life would have been dull and boring without Japan influencing me.Without Japan,I'd be a MTV gen like my sis .It has inspired me to become a manga-ka.This is one of the times where I think back on Adam and Eve.If you think about it,we are all related even by one small fraction.So I am supporting Japan because I am a part of the Japanese even though my religion and skin colour is different yet it doesn't stop me from helping a country in its need.

I completely 100% agree with this.
Since I was a little girl, I've loved Japan and it's quite colourful culture and lifestyle.
I support Japan because it is one of the very few countries that has actually put a true smile on my face and pure happiness in my heart and proudness that it exists.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff