Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image

Here's an easy access point for all of Hallows family members custom forms can be posted.

Those allowed to post here
YamiBakuraChan
Nymphalidae
Sabin Duvert
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Nukido
~Kiana_Nala~

*Will be added to as people take spots*

Family Plot Thread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm
Yngvar - Herd Protector

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted:
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 4, ragged version. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light, transparent green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black.
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 200,000g (Moderate Edits) /or/ 500,000g (Heavy Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 2,850,000g /or/ 3,150,000g  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Kasadya - The Alpha

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Calculating
Breed: Unicorn
Description:
Horn: Colored like her son, but half is broken off
Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family. Oh, I’d also like to have her frowning instead of smiling please.
Reference image(s):
Lion Skull
Hallows Bane for wing and horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
Face Markings ideas
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Total:
Moderate Edits: 775k + 200k = 975,000
Heavy Edits: 775k + 500k = 1,275,000  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas