Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Can We Help? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

Any Ways To Help?
Gaia has already started to put out some items that can donate money to Japan funds. The Red Cross, and other programs have already started a move. Do you guys know of other ways we can help? If so leave a comment, either a site, a fund, or just a little something else. Little things can make a big difference.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:42 am
Hm.....tough, tough, tough. Maybe we can start our own fundraiser? No, then stupid people from the government would whine. =w='' idea How 'bout we rant 'bout it? And get charity? biggrin After that. Post mail, gooooooo  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

Mythical Summer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm
i think if someone wants to help out Japan, we should donate food and supplies cuz a lot of people are sick, dying or have serious injuries and thats a HUGE part of it! i can't think of anything else but if you really wanted to help you could go to Japan and help. . .but i dont think too many people have enough money to get a flight there and back and its a pain to be on a plane and a lot of other reasons many don't do that. . . but as well, Please spread this around to show your support for Japan in one of their Darkest times? [the little thing below] it's one way to show you actually care about what's happening there :3

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ This balloon heart is traveling around the world for the victims in the Japanese Earthquake & Tsunami. Please pass this balloon on & show your support & prayers for them during this devastating time. Please don't let this stop, keep it going for all the people that caught in this devastation!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm
i feel bahdd  

Naturally-Badd

HOMlCIDAL NlNJA

Shirtless Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 pm
Most schools , especially mine , donate their money to Japan.
Just paying for lunch can help.
People of Japan wait patiently to get the goods they need to survive.
Lines of 500 cars just for gas.
People waiting outside of stores.
If this were to happen in California there would be a riot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm
i feal realy bad for japan... but what aout egypt and libea yemen pakisatn they all have the same prob well not the same but ther is cival war happening in some of these countries and we should help them to wink  

mr_soap571

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eleadis Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm
Japan is soo damn great that some mysterious force put them in the WORST spot on EARTH!!
not only Earthquakes, but tsunami's too!?
WTF WORLD!? >.< scream crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm
I thought it would be a good idea to donate alot of medical supplies, food, water, clothing...all of that. Cause alot of people don't really have anything like that at the moment so...  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

unitt22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 pm
people who draw can sell their art and send all the money to an organization that will send it to japan smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 pm
well..some churches are also in for helping Japan..why not ask our church leaders wink our church is also helping Japan why not ask yours whee  

UnwrittenFeatures

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

yoruichi_maaka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 pm
well my school is running funed rasier for japain  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 pm
Its not just us who needs to help out. Every country in the world needs to help out. A nuclear crisis is a possibility and it will destroy a country that is crucial to this earth. Bill Gates better get his check book because we'll need a lot of supplies from home depots everywhere and a food from all departments stores are gonna get cleaned out to feed and shelter these people whose been struck by an EARTHQUAKE, TSUNAMI, and a NUCLEAR CRISIS.  

Akuma Sureiya

Distinct Guildsman

zXxShadowKingxXz

Aged Vampire

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 am
I'm just wondering... If I donate Gold to this guild... will it go to Japan? I'm just wondering. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm
I agree the donation for Japan is not bad idea my friend live there. They need all the help they can get. If was us in that condition they would have done the same thing for us.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 pm
I think our prayers would work. Plus we should make a poster and signature on it and send to Japan our message how we feel about them. We should write in Kanji or Romaji. People in Japan don't speak really good English.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff