Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
KILL KILL KILL!!! KRISTIN STEWART MUST DIE!!!! KILL KILL!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

OK... so my favorite disney movie is snow white. i dress up like snow white for halloween and have for years, once when i was 4 for halloween, the last 2 years for halloween, and i was snow white in the school play. so i like... love that movie, i can name all 7 dwarves in 4 seconds and tell you which one was not kissed at the very end! but this... this PISSES ME OFF!!!

snow white and the huntsman. ok... new movie, and on march 5th, KIRSTIN FRIKIN STEWART WAS CASTED AS SNOW WHITE!!!

RAWER!!!! KILL KILL KILL!! scream RAGE!!! RAWR!

she cant even act in the twilight movies! what the frik is she doing as snow white... WHAT THE CRAP MAN!!! im not even gonna go see it...

RAGE!!!! scream evil scream evil I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO SHOW YOU HOW FRIKIN ANGRY I AM AT THIS!!! SHES RUINING DISNEY!!!
KILL KILL KILL!!!

I HOPE SHE DIES AND IS EATEN BY PIGS THEN BARFED BACK UP INTO THE SAME PILE OF SLOP WHERE JUSTIN BEIBERS CHOPPED UP BITS ARE!!!! twisted

XD hehe, any one wanna help? *pulls out really big sharp knife*

na na... im not gonna kill her, though i want to so bad...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Haha, I heard a rumor on a website about her being casted as Katniss from the Hunger Games and I flipped out on the website. It won't happen anymore. I have saved the world from one botched movie! Haha...

Hugh Laurie for Haymitch ♥♥♥

The_Scarlet_Lark

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:26 pm
serously? NICE *HIGHFIVES*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm
OMFG, She will ruin the Hunger Games if she is Katniss. AND she'll destroy snow white!  

Death_By_Teacup143

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm
SERIOUSLY!!! THANK YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 am
I don't think she should be allowed to act in anything.

The first time I saw her was in Zathura with, the always amazing, Dax Shepard and I was appalled by her performance. She has no skills and, quite frankly, sounds like a man. >:T

Hilfin

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am
THANK YOU!!! SHE WILL RUIN THE WORLD WITH HER CONSTIPATED-LOOKING-ACTING AND SUTTERING!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:40 am
eek  

satin birds

Jeering Fairy

12,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:55 am
RAGE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 pm
Not a huge fan of Snow White, but I agree with the whole Kristin Stewart thing,

SHE RUINED TWILIGHT!!!! I absolutely adore Twilight (so shoot me), and she ruined it.

Now, SHE'S GOING TO RUIN ANOTHER OF MY FAVOURITE SERIES?!!! No way. I will not put up with this.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 pm
kaela2015

I do! *waves hand in air* Would you like to borrow Salli instead? *revs chainsaw...which is named Salli* twisted

Twilight absolutely disgusts me stressed and I'm not particularly a fan of Disney movies, but dammit, SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE KATNISS!!! scream She can never be as flippin' awesome as Katniss Everdeen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 pm
DeathStarXII
kaela2015

I do! *waves hand in air* Would you like to borrow Salli instead? *revs chainsaw...which is named Salli* twisted

Twilight absolutely disgusts me stressed and I'm not particularly a fan of Disney movies, but dammit, SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE KATNISS!!! scream She can never be as flippin' awesome as Katniss Everdeen.

SHES NOT GONNA BE SNOW WHITE EITHER!!! RAGE!!!

but sure i would love to borrow Salli to tear out her disgusting untalented heart XD you can help HOLD HER DOWN!!!  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:59 pm
kaela2015
DeathStarXII
kaela2015

but sure i would love to borrow Salli to tear out her disgusting untalented heart XD you can help HOLD HER DOWN!!!

Yay! I'll bring the duct tape! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 pm
DeathStarXII
kaela2015
DeathStarXII
kaela2015

Yay! I'll bring the duct tape! mrgreen

*laughs all evil-like and stuff* lets go find her. im pretty sure shes on some street corner somewhere XD  

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 pm
kaela2015

*laughs all evil-like and stuff* lets go find her. im pretty sure shes on some street corner somewhere XD

Sure. 3nodding Or attempting to sparkle like a fairy in the woods. xd  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games