Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Where Are You From? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Where Are You From?
Are you from the U.S? Or maybe another country that was affected?

Tell us your story, what kind of things were you noticing in, or around your homeland? Im from Hawaii, Oahu actually. Over here people were packing up and moving to higher ground, our gas stations were filled with people all getting ready. Lots of my friends had to leave their homes, but thank god nothing too bad happen over here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 am
I'm in central America but it's kinda taking a toll off of us. Sure, some are being stupid and saying, "Teehee, that's what you get, Japan." or, "Meh....I don't care." But those with moral sense ((only 38%)) are actually taking it seriously. And if my school doesn't make another fundraiser for this I will slap the principals and make them raise 10k 'cause, well, my school's poor. BUT I WILL NOT STAND DOWN TILL I SEE MORAL SENSING IN MY STATE!!!!!!! >:/  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

lToxic Cookiesl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 pm
I live in Cali and I had found out about the Earthquake when I was in my Geometry class at school We were watching live footage of the Bay area up in Northern California and how some waves and cause boats to crash into one another Its a bit scary for me Im afraid that a Earthquake will happen (I live on the San Andreas Fault) and a tsunami will come over the coast lines of Cali and Hopefully that does not happen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm
I live in Malaysia.Somewhat near Japan but my area hasn't done any awareness charity or some sort.They resume their days like normal as if they don't care.This pissed me off by a bunch.I went to complain to my principle but she didn't care cause all she care'd about now is the exams that are coming up.She gave me a stern lecture and sent me off.How can people be so inconsiderate?She said they were always having these earthquakes and tsunami's all these times so a few more wouldn't mind.I was going to slap that b***h but I didn't.I hope she'll get punished by god or something will happen.I told my friends and all of them spread through Facebook and the net to support Japan.I really hope the people there are alright :'(  

Shiroi Rikune

Fairy

InkDevil

Garbage Warlord

12,790 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 pm
I'm from Canada...Hey...-waves- I think what happened IS sad but I guess people are saying they don't care? (haven't seen it yet) But anyways the point is you can ask people to care but don't hate them for not careing! thats just there opinion. Worry about what you can do, ok? ok. thanks for reading...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm
I'm from Malaysia......some wear near Japan? maybe? i hear Japan earthquake was like written on google.....i was shocked somehow....then i heard tsunami...that was scary......  

Choco o v o

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 pm
I live in the USA but to be more specific North Carolina. To be honest I just blast those people who say those awful things while Japan are going through things and right now as we speak I am currently trying to do a Fundraiser to make things a lil easier for the kids/teenagers of Japan smile .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 pm
Shiroi Rikune
I live in Malaysia.Somewhat near Japan but my area hasn't done any awareness charity or some sort.They resume their days like normal as if they don't care.This pissed me off by a bunch.I went to complain to my principle but she didn't care cause all she care'd about now is the exams that are coming up.She gave me a stern lecture and sent me off.How can people be so inconsiderate?She said they were always having these earthquakes and tsunami's all these times so a few more wouldn't mind.I was going to slap that b***h but I didn't.I hope she'll get punished by god or something will happen.I told my friends and all of them spread through Facebook and the net to support Japan.I really hope the people there are alright :'(

Trust me that she'll get what's coming to her because there is something called 'Karma' and it can be a 'b***h'  

Aya_Natsume2016

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

emile-emile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 am
Im From Belgium  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:52 am
Heh... I am from Lithuania [in the middle of Europe]
The weather and nature here is nice and not making us suffer those horrible things like earthquakes and tsunamis o w o
But i do really care.
When everything happened we had a free Friday and were at jubilee. we were under umbrella watching what's happening in Japan from one cell phone. That was horrible OwO

S P O O P S Y

Offensive Duck

Stellarr420

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 pm
Scotland; staying in Michigan, US temporarily due to family issues; moving to England at some point. whee

I've noticed it's been somewhat a topic of conversation here in my current city, although it's not a "big deal" or anything to most it seems, and I've not heard of any fundraisers or anything for it.
It's sad really. =/
Actually, the most it's been talked about locally is only on the news. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 pm
im from north amarica in gerogia im praying for Japan every day and that my cousin gets out safely she was over there when the tsunami hit but she was on a plane that was about to take off but they couldnt take off cause of something was wrong eith the engine so as of right now we know nothing about weather shes out of Jpan or not and my heart gose out to everyone else who has loved ones over there and to the families of the ones who have died. God Bless Yu All  

Angelic Light17

2,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Annexed Demon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm
I'm from North Carolina...and the thought of everyone in Japan makes me worried. Especially since a lot of my friends are devastated because they have former friends that live in Japan. I'm pretty sure all of them had contacted them in hopes that they're okay...I'm also worried about the radiation though, that's going to affect the people.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm
I live in New York and I've always thought Japan was fascinating. It's just so sad. I wish it never happened to them. Well..to any countries effected by an Earthquake, or anything like that in general. It's terrifying to hear about all the things people were going through. I watched it all on the news, and..I just couldn't handle it. I had to leave the room because I was so scared for their safety. Yes, I may not know them, but they are still people. And no one deserves to go through that.  

moonsyrin

Anxious Friend

10,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers