Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Nekos vs. Wolves (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:26 pm
Plot;
The Nekos and wolves have been enemies for quiet awhile, although some nekos have fallen in love with wolves. Each sides don't agree to this mix, at least some. Wolves live near the Nekos territory and the Nekos live near the Wolves territory. So fights occur often and sometimes not at all. This Rp is between wolves vs nekos, nekos or wolves secretly loving each other and etc. Will The Nekos and Wolves ever quit their fighting and make peace?

Rules;
1. No cursing in every sentence. 2. "Love" Is aloud, in PM! x) 3. Have Fun~

Description/How to Join;
Am I a Neko or Wolve?:
Name:
Bio:
Picture:

Thats it!
I will post my characters, so you have a preview of how things work .
Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 pm
Am I a Neko or Wolve?: Neko
Name: Miku
Straight/Bi/Gay: Straight
Bio: I was born a Neko and I may look innocent and cute but I can be fiesty. Ever since i was young i was very flexible. I'm bad around boys but i'm a huge flirt at times. I like to mess around too.
Picture:User Image
Am I a Neko or Wolve?: Wolve
Name: Akito
Bio: I was born a wolf. I never have opened up to anyone, and I have always hated the feud between the wolves and nekos. I have to pretend to hate them. I'm great with guns and aim perfectly almost half the time. I can be really mean, soft, or a huge flirt it all depends on my mood and where my tail leads me.
Picture:User Image  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 pm
Am I a Neko or Wolve?: Neko
Name: Rima
Bio: I was born a Neko and I'm really shy around everyone. But once I get to know someone I end up being my true self. I don't give up to easily. My best friend is Miku and I hate the feud going on between the Nekos and Wolves.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm
Miku was walking around the courtyard. Today was supposed to be a fight with the wolves and she wasn't really looking forward to it. She Secretly wanted to just have peace with them. But if she ever said that aloud, she'd be killed without a second though. She sighed at the thought.

User Image

xiKandiix

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:32 pm
Akito began walking through the wolf graveyard. He went to his parents graves and bent down. "I promise mother and father, I'll make sure I end this horrid war between the Nekos and out colony." He got up looking down at his parents grave more. Today was going to be another battle, and sadly he had to help. Even though he despised the feud.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Am I a Neko or Wolve?: Wolf
Name: Kiba
Straight/Bi/Gay: Bi
Bio: Born a Wolf, I am very stubborn and dominant. I don't like people trying to get my attention or position in the territory. I have a brazen and driven personality and my emotions cloud my judgment, often leading to rash decisions. Also, I seem to have a fancy for chocolate, and I'm rarely seen without some.

Am I a Neko or Wolve?:
Name: Amaya
Bio: I was born a Neko, and raised by my mother. I have no idea who my father is, but I plan to find him when I'm older. I have a bubbly and kind disposition, and I absolutely love milk! I think that the feud going on between the Nekos and the Wolves is wrong and that it should be solved quickly.

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

xiKandiix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
Name: Kiba
Straight/Bi/Gay: Bi
Bio: Born a Wolf, I am very stubborn and dominant. I don't like people trying to get my attention or position in the territory. I have a brazen and driven personality and my emotions cloud my judgment, often leading to rash decisions. Also, I seem to have a fancy for chocolate, and I'm rarely seen without some.

Am I a Neko or Wolve?:
Name: Amaya
Bio: I was born a Neko, and raised by my mother. I have no idea who my father is, but I plan to find him when I'm older. I have a bubbly and kind disposition, and I absolutely love milk! I think that the feud going on between the Nekos and the Wolves is wrong and that it should be solved quickly.

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Accepted wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

A tired yawn escaped Kiba's lips as he trailed around the forest, ears twitching slightly. Apparently there was supposed to be a war against the Nekos again, and Kiba wanted to stay out of it completely. If he could, he would call himself the unchosen person. Sure, he didn't completely love the Nekos, but they weren't that bad. He could live beside them if he absolutely had to, but he preferred to stay by his own clan.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Ayama hummed to herself quietly, a white plush cat hugged to her chest. Why did the two neighbouring territories have to fight? She didn't see the meaning to it, and it put her slightly on edge. What if something were to happen and the Neko's had to give up their territory, or were all put to death? The thought made a shiver run down her spine, and her tail unconsiously curled around her leg as she hugged the plush cat tighter to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageAm I a Neko or Wolve?: Wolve
Name: Locus
Bio: He was born a wolf, but he never understood why wolves and nekos hated each other. From a young age he treated nekos as equals, due to that his pack made him on outcast.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 am
User ImageLocus was walking along the Neko and Wolves boarder. He didn't hear a battle yet, but that just meant that a battle would start at any moment. With that thought in mind, he prepared himself to jump in and try to stop the fighting asap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm
Am I a Neko or Wolve?: neko
Name: Nate
Bio: I was born a Neko and I have always hated the feud between the wolves and nekos. I'm in love with a wolf and not afraid to hide it except from my realitives.
picture: User Image (sorry but i could not find a pic with cat ears.)

Name: sara
Bio: I was born a Wolf and I have always hated the feud between the wolves and nekos. I'm in love with a neko and would be buried alive if my family found out.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shadowed Stallion

Neko RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff