Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSammyStitchesxXx

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am
Alright so, I'm pretty darn confused about my sexuality right now. I've always labeled myself as bisexual, and had everyone else do the same. But its really complicated.For me to be the slightest bit interested in a guy, he has to be REALLY hot. And even then I have no interest in a relationship with a guy. None. I find some of them attractive, but would never want to date them. I know I have to decide this for myself, but what would you say I am, bi or lesbian? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 pm
I had this same problem. I would seem interested in a guy but I couldn't see myself dating him. I label myself as a bisexual because you never know you might find a guy someday that you would like to date.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Kimillia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Stop! Condom's are talking

I know how you feel. I never thought I would see myself with a guy at all. But i found one who I did thought it was worth a shot. (it wasn't) But it did show me things like yes I still like guys and yes i still like girls. So really dont label yourself. I hate being labeled. No i am not a lesbian no i am not bi. Im just me got over it x]
You may speak.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:46 pm
I consider everybody bi, everyone can be atracted by any gender, but for most people its NEARLY impossible. Asfor myself im 50/50 ;P  

AmyPinkRose

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm
i went threw stages. straight in high school (telling myself i didn't date because i wanted to get threw school) bi in college (still not dating and telling myself the same reason but it was really to keep away guys i didn't want to date) and not two weeks ago I decided i was Lez. It really came down to this...

If a guy, who holds everything i ever wanted in a guy, asks me out (which he did) and i still couldn't date him.... then maybe, I'm not looking for a guy.

Ask yourself this, be honest, can you really see yourself being happy with both genders, or just one?

I'm still attracted to men, that's biological. you can't stop that. it's how we are hardwired. BUT! Once they are out of sight, they are out of mind. When I realized i was crushing on a female friend of mine, even though by now it's been two years since i've seen her, i still think about her every day. still want to ask her out. still want to be with her. and THAT i think is the biggest thing.

When he walks away. do you still hold him in your heart? if not, maybe guys just aren't for you.  
les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games