Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Should I or shouldn't I?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I?
  yes you should!
  no, you shouldn't. (get back to work on your cosplay! and schoolwork)
  *noms on poll* gimmemah moniez!
View Results

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 am
Well, you all know my lack of seeing stuff through. (I've been too lazy to scan more of my x-over pics and I've got a few done/never will finish that I want opinions on lol) But.....

I've got a fan fic the lenght of which should be considered a short novel or damn-near epic in length. So epic I never finished it technically! I gave up on in at the end of highschool after being in production for 4.5 years. Sophomore year of college, I began to re-write it, keepin the same story but making it make more sense than it was making (yeah, that's what it read like lol) But the question is::::::::
SHOULD I TRY TO RE-TYPE THE MONSTER FOR YOUR VIEWING PURPOSES!?!?!!!!!??? question

It was on the web before on other .hack fansites, but they've all been deleted/I forgot the url. But would anyone be interested in a dated fanfic from when this girl thought that Balmung was da bomb digity and had uber crushage on him to point of writting a fanfic? Also to keep in mind about it: Most of it was written before the AI Busters came out so it throws cannon-ocity out of the window now-n-days for background stuff sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 am
I love to read it. ((: I don't read Fanfiction much, but this sounds so interesting. 8D  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Basic plot summary, please.
It seems like it could be interesting, and it sparks an idea: joint fanfic writing via a thread. Hm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 am
basic plot is:::::
m OC and ficticious Balmung get sucked body&soul into The World, meet a 'hacked' character by the name of Morganna who some how ends up pulling some strings to get stuff done...Two groups of hackers end up going to war....There's a romance between my OC and the feathered-fly-boy...somehow Someone special is created and everyone but me ends up getting amnesia/people blow the whole thing off and our X ammount-long disappearance is cited as us either running off or being kidnapped, brainwashed, or making up stories to try and forget the horrible things that may have supposedly happened.

Very Basic plot::: 1 part Digimon +2 parts .hack * whateverthehellIws/amstillsmoking = fanfic

yes, that's as basic as I can make it >.<;; It got real screwey, hence the re-write

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 pm
Being a fan of Balmung, it wouldn't bother me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Sylabus
basic plot is:::::
m OC and ficticious Balmung get sucked body&soul into The World, meet a 'hacked' character by the name of Morganna who some how ends up pulling some strings to get stuff done...Two groups of hackers end up going to war....There's a romance between my OC and the feathered-fly-boy...somehow Someone special is created and everyone but me ends up getting amnesia/people blow the whole thing off and our X ammount-long disappearance is cited as us either running off or being kidnapped, brainwashed, or making up stories to try and forget the horrible things that may have supposedly happened.

Very Basic plot::: 1 part Digimon +2 parts .hack * whateverthehellIws/amstillsmoking = fanfic

yes, that's as basic as I can make it >.<;; It got real screwey, hence the re-write

Sounds kinda crazy.
Go for it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Macha Panta generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Macha Panta

Charitable Genius

12,300 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm
Sylabus
Well, you all know my lack of seeing stuff through. (I've been too lazy to scan more of my x-over pics and I've got a few done/never will finish that I want opinions on lol) But.....

I've got a fan fic the lenght of which should be considered a short novel or damn-near epic in length. So epic I never finished it technically! I gave up on in at the end of highschool after being in production for 4.5 years. Sophomore year of college, I began to re-write it, keepin the same story but making it make more sense than it was making (yeah, that's what it read like lol) But the question is::::::::
SHOULD I TRY TO RE-TYPE THE MONSTER FOR YOUR VIEWING PURPOSES!?!?!!!!!??? question

It was on the web before on other .hack fansites, but they've all been deleted/I forgot the url. But would anyone be interested in a dated fanfic from when this girl thought that Balmung was da bomb digity and had uber crushage on him to point of writting a fanfic? Also to keep in mind about it: Most of it was written before the AI Busters came out so it throws cannon-ocity out of the window now-n-days for background stuff sweatdrop

Do you think it will help you as a writer?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 am
Having had a bunch of my own stories deleted, I feel your pain. I retyped some of them, but not all yet, since there was over 80 pages.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 pm
...as long as you don't make me do the typing, go for it....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:12 pm
well, mistah En, you've already been recruited in my mind! *insert fail evil laugh here*

@Jarvis: maybe.I'm in college now and I'm not an English major so I'm not sure it's gonna help my writting, but I dunno. I just think I'm gonna get bored this summer, cause Link is an easy enough cosplay the second time around.

@Darkly: lol maybe I will then! I wanna get about 1/4 of it re-written before they typing starts

@Tay: even if my OC got with the fluffy one? >.>

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 pm
Hey, my OC is a Mercury Knight. I can't really complain about hookups, based on how I was trying to write his story.

When I cross him over, Tay tends to be a loner looking for someone (who isn't in that world). In the case of .hack, he has an outfit similar to Balmung's. I haven't written much for him in terms of crossovers though, other than background and powers.

Tay needs to find a consistent rpg to fit into.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm
rofl Aiyla started off completely different than she is now. She was first conceptualized as a fist fighter/dancer back in middleschool when I had a brief stint with my friends playing D&D. She had blond to purple hair that was waist-length, a giant red scarf, and poofy pants/outfit kinda like Jasmine from Aladin rofl Then she was a pale skined, grey-haired medic/jedi in SW:Galaxies before she became my dirty blond .hack OC/roleplaying swordsgirl in general. I've been anything but consistant with her lol  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items