Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
The Outlaw Wolf Pack GUIDE {Read FIRST!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read?
  Yes!
View Results

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Here is the guide to the Outlaw Wolf Pack. It'll tell you all you need to know to get started in this guild. Please read! Here's what you'll find:

[Where to Start]
[About the Captains]
[Our Objective]

Intro
--- Where to Start --- About the Captains --- Our Objective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm
Maybe some of you have come to this guild, and are wondering where exactly to go first? Well, the first thing you should do is introduce yourself to the guild, in the Introduce You thread! You can find the link to that on the home page. Next thing... you should check out the Guild News and Announcements Subforum! That way, you'll be kept up on all recent news, and you can find out how to be promoted. We have a guide for that there, and you can apply in the thread which can be found in the main forum.

Next up, there are two basic places. If you're into Roleplaying, check out the many different roleplays, like Family and Campus roleplays! The alternative/next step is the Contests, Charities, and Freebies subforum! Looking for recent contests? Check there! Want to sign up for the charity? Check there! Looking for free stuff? Check... THERE! From there on out, it's all about your interests. Whether you're looking around the music subforums, browsing the chat and games, or something else, have fun!

Intro --- Where to Start --- About the Captains --- Our Objective

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 pm
You may be wondering what exactly the Captains of this guild are like. Well, here is where you can find out!

Name: Dark SydneyVictoria (Sydney) [Previously SydneyVictoria, Alt; ohgurly2]
Position: Captain/Founder
On Gaia Since: 2009
Description: Hey guys! My name is Dark SydneyVictoria, previously SydneyVictoria. I prefer to be called Dark or Sydney, though.

I love the colors purple, navy blue, and black. I'm called short, which I admit, I am. My friends love me, but some of them like to irritate me until i smack them upside the head. Most of my friends have nicknames for me, in fact, pretty much everyone that knows me does. I swim, as well as play volleyball, soccer, and cheerleading. My primary hobby and what I hope to make a career out of is singing. I also love to dance and act.

I use and abuse smilies. You will learn that quickly. I've always rather been quite literate, and I AM a grammar freak. Do not judge it, it's a simple thing that makes things easier to read. Note, if you talk to me LIK DIS OMG L0LZZZZZ!!!!11111! I will be quite blunt with you. In fact, I'm quite blunt usually. Don't be surprised. I am quite nice, though!

If you want to know more, for whatever reason, just go to my profile. Ah, right. DO NOT SEND ME A RANDOM FRIEND REQUEST OR PM. COMMENT ME INSTEAD.
Sex: Female

Name: BlizzardAndTwo (Skyler, previously StarryEyedSkyler, ILoveTalkingOranges80 cool
Position: Vice Captain
On Gaia Since: 2010
Description: I am Skyler. I have been on Gaia 'till mid-late 2010, but my first account got banned for something I didn't do, so I am on here, but I think this account is going well, I have finaly lost my disire to get my other one back! (but if I could, I would go on it and get the items back) Heh... 50 times a day... Pfft... I know this is no contest but I am on 1 time a day ALL DAY! WHAT NOW!? Eheh... I can get a wee immature... Fall is my favorite season of all time. I also like Summer indeed since THERE IS NO SCHOOL. I love nonsense! Uh... I'm gonna go on and on... Well, being a copycat, go on my profile to know more about ME.

Name: -Muu Maii- (Jenny/Mimi) [Previously -Mimi Chaaan-]
Position: Vice Captain/Guild Artist
Description: My name is Jenny, but my friends call Mimi, I live in Philippines,I'm 14 year's old, well, this account is currently my 3rd one cause the other 2 has been banned which i don't know why. grrrrr!, i love drawing thing's and stuff's even though they look so shitty. well, i think that's all.

arrrr! cya around mate'y!

Name: slothiiiey (Maru-chan)
Position: Vice Captain/Guild Coder
On Gaia Since: 2008
Description: hello, i'm the sloth....
um...I joined back in early 2008.
Im currently working for the Gaia Online Magazine Guild and Gaian Wedding Chapel Publishing...
I code profiles and forums...

Name: Lucky-Lovely 13
Position: Crew/ Roleplay Owner
On Gaia Since: 2010
Description: Hello! My name is Nicole, but I like people to call me Nikki. I am fourteen years old, love music and pretty much all arts. I am an aspiring actress/singer, and I WILL have a job in the arts. Whether famous or not, the arts is what I love to do, and it is my passion. My favorite actress is Nina Dobrev from my favorite show "Vampire Diaries", and my favorite singer is Selena Gomez. I love anime and my favorite is between "Storm Hawks" and "Fruits Basket". I am very friendly and mature for my age. I have been on gaia for four years, but this account is only a couple months old, and this is the one I hope to keep for good. I love animals and have been a vegetarian for a little over seven months now. If you want to know more about me, go see my profile! smile

Name: Kurai K Heartnet(Elliese)
Position: Crew
Description: Ello, name's Elliesse. I'm a tech-freak; a punk nerd(Why a nerd? Cause' I'm smart, wear glasses, and I like science XD)

Name: Candie Rain
Position: Crew/Human Resources
Description: My Gaia name is Candie Rain.
My real name is Raven.
I'm 18 and I've had my account since '07.

I joined because my bff Empy told me to. xD
I love art, video games, and music.
My goal is to become a fashion designer.

Uh.. so yuh. x3

Name: Chikiri Lobos
Position: Crew/HR
Description: Greetings, greetings, one and all!
I am Morpheus.
No, actually, the name's Chikiri Lobos...well, currently, it is, anyway. I've had many names (And nicknames!) over the past several years.
I am very random and I sometimes burst out into song or a quote that just popped into my head. Most people would call me "Insane," but, I like to think of myself as "Mentally hilarious."
I'm into all sorts of things, specifically music, manga, roleplaying, autombiles (Specifically motorcycles and pickup trucks.), computers, linguistics, cooking and metallurgy.
"Chikiri Lobos" is actually the name of one of my Bleach-based RPCs (Role Playing Characters.), in the guild "Soul Society's Exhalted" (Yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but, eh, it's what makes it different.) in which I am Captain of the Eighth Division.
I'm actually currently working on a manga. The only thing I really need help with is drawing the damned thing. (My drawing skills suck.) Oh, well, I also might need some ideas for names and plotlines and stuff.
Anyway. If you want to know more about me, send me a PM...well, if you want to be called a perverted stalking *****, that is. (I'm just kidding...about the ***** part, anyway.)

Name: I_Am_Foster
Position: Crew/Moderator
Description: Hey guys, I am in no way new to Gaia except for this account, I am 22 years old and been apart of gaia since 2007, I had lost touch of my old account and now have this one.

So, that's our main team! If you have questions or issues, you can go to any of us about it, but if it's something specific, try to go off of our positions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm
When I first started this guild, all I really wanted was to make people happy with a fun little guild that could grow to be a great, big, awesome one. It's coming closer with every person that joins. I'm really happy with how far the guild's come since it's beginning, and my, as well as everyone else on the O.W.P team, real wish for this guild is for it to get featured. Because... if it gets featured, more people will join! And the more people that join, the greater this guild will be! So, I would like everyone to make this guild spread like wildfire. Put the banner in your signature, or anything! Just participate with the guild, and we're happy! My other goal, is for people to love this guild. That, is all up to you. Make my wish come true? 4laugh

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:49 pm
SydneyVictoria
When I first started this guild, all I really wanted was to make people happy with a fun little guild that could grow to be a great, big, awesome one. It's coming closer with every person that joins. I'm really happy with how far the guild's come since it's beginning, and my, as well as everyone else on the O.W.P team, real wish for this guild is for it to get featured. Because... if it gets featured, more people will join! And the more people that join, the greater this guild will be! So, I would like everyone to make this guild spread like wildfire. Put the banner in your signature, or anything! Just participate with the guild, and we're happy! My other goal, is for people to love this guild. That, is all up to you. Make my wish come true? 4laugh

Edit: We've done it! We've been featured 5/3 - 5/10! Thank you everyone for helping us finally achieve this goal! Let's work hard to keep this guild great!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 pm
Hello ladys and gents!

My names Alexandria, Alex or lobo which ever you prefer. Lobo means wolf in spanish which is why I already love this guild! I love meeting new people! Anywho, a bit about me im not new to gaia but I recently created a new avi after some time of leaving this wonderful little world behind sad but now im back and love all the changes that have been made im short green eyed brown hair play all sports love the outdoors and am super stoked for college also I suffer from (IRHATT)_ (IM RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY ALL THE TIME) this is becuase this world is beutiful and you have to enjoy it while you can or your going to be a very sad person. Ienjoy conversation so pm me anytime Ialways have good advise..well thats all xd  

-mind warp lexi-

Sparkly Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:33 pm
aliflores88
Hello ladys and gents!

My names Alexandria, Alex or lobo which ever you prefer. Lobo means wolf in spanish which is why I already love this guild! I love meeting new people! Anywho, a bit about me im not new to gaia but I recently created a new avi after some time of leaving this wonderful little world behind sad but now im back and love all the changes that have been made im short green eyed brown hair play all sports love the outdoors and am super stoked for college also I suffer from (IRHATT)_ (IM RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY ALL THE TIME) this is becuase this world is beutiful and you have to enjoy it while you can or your going to be a very sad person. Ienjoy conversation so pm me anytime Ialways have good advise..well thats all xd
Ah, you must be mistaken. You're supposed to introduce yourself in the 'Introduce You' thread.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games