Compliments. (:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 am

Hi everyone! :]
I was wondering if you ever received a compliment that really meant a lot to you,
one you will never forget.

Care to share?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 am
When I was visiting Japan with my grandmother...I've met some of her old friends and while we were drinking tea together. One of them was looking at me and said. "You are beauitful" It took me back because back then I was really...Well, I wasn't that overweight but I wasn't in the best shape and being in Japan you see a lot of beauitful people. It can really make you feel..bad.

I've never blush so hard even though it was just a friendly old man telling me that. It made me feel that I really am. Coming back home in the USA a lot of people have called me ugly and fat pretty much my whole life...I lost weight during the years (still not where i want to be ) and have been giving more...nicer compliment but I still remember Japan and I miss it. I hope, I can go back so I can thank that old man once again for making me feel pretty.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 pm
The best compliment I ever got was from my soon to be mother in law about how lucky my fiance was to find someone like me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 pm
my ex boyfriend and i ere hanging out and i was talking about nothing and he stops me mid sentence and says, "i've noticed you have a really small nose." and i know if doesn't sound like much, but i'm italian and we have HUGE noses. so it was nice to think he thought my nose was small.  

Cold Oktober

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm
This little old lady I was chatting with while getting my blood drawn called me the prettiest sweetest girl she's ever met. <3 (I love old people. x])

I told her she must be the most beautiful visitor the birds she feeds down at the park have ever had. She flat out cried and said no one has ever called her beautiful before.

Compliments from complete strangers are the most honest and treasurable ones you'll ever receive. <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games