Submit

Canterellare

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:08 am
This weekend, I am thinking of adding highlights to my hair. I haven't dyed my hair in two years and currently it is dark brown. I also have layers. I was wonder what is the best way to do it besides going to a salon. Also if anyone has stories over them or currently has highlights in their hair.

Thanks. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 am
You can get an at home kit from stores like walmart and cvs but if you aren't too sure on hot to apply them they will most likely turn out different than what you want. There are also kits that come with a highlighting cap and you just pill the strands through the color them, I have done it that way before and it looked pretty good.

The ones I have now, I got from the salon. Depending on where you go, they usually do a really nice job and give you color suggestions for your hair color, if you ask them to. I got my hair cut and got a reddish-auburn and a kinda ashy blond in it for about 70$ and I loved it (my hair is dark brown as well), though it has grown out a bit now. You can also check to see if the salon offers a free touch up/trim as well, most will do this for you.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items