Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greek goddess17

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:25 pm
So what does everyone think of prom and the prom queen(nomine) also what are some cute dresses. I love This one but I will be like four months pregnant by then. So girls what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm
I'm a sophomore so I know nothing about prom, haha.
That dress is gorgeous! Who cares if you're pregnant? You can still be beautiful in that dress whether or not you have a baby bump. And if you are showing by then, don't let it bother you. Anybody worth knowing won't hold it against you.
I know prom is still a while away, but I hope you go and have a wonderful time. I've been told that it's an unforgettable experience.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:31 pm
I remember my prom. It was fun for me and my friends and something I will always remember. ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Well, first off, if you'll be pregnant and showing, you'll want something that the material will stretch so nothing is too tight, too loose, I would check out what material the dress is made from.  

XZoeyRedbirdXX

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm
That dress is absolutely gorgeous! But, I agree with Zoey. Make sure the fabric is stretchy enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm
Make sure that the fabric will work with the baby bump. :3

Empire waist dresses might be a little more flattering if you're wanting to conceal a bump though :3  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm
I live in Canada; prom works a little differently up here, at least the part I come from. There's no prom queen/ king, etc, at my school they didn't even call it prom, it was 'grad dinner-dance'.
So much fun, though. By then I'd figured out who my real friends were and we had such a fabulous evening. I tore crinoline out of my $550 gown, got my heels caked in mud, had my meticulously-done hair beaten up by the wind, but still had the most amazing evening.

That dress... ffff I love it. I wish I had the body for one of those so. badly.

As for your pregnancy, are you trying to hide it? If not, then totally do one of those gowns, you'd rock it, baby bump and all :'D Just make sure it doesn't cinch too tight around the belly.

I hope your prom is as amazing as mine was <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

Bahah awkward pose ftw. :'D
That be my prom dress. It's a pretty bright blue but my phone sucks, so yeah.

I love that silvery dress! =)
I would suggest, however, shopping offline for one closer to your prom night.
Then you will only have to get slight alterations.~

&& prom court?
I almost want to be on it, if just for the shiny crown. >o<
But no, I'd dislike the attention.

There's two girls most likely to be prom queen, one of whom is very rich and pretty but quite snobby, the other rather poor but beautiful and sweet..

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

That dress is gooooooorgeous I'm so jealous whee whee whee
I'ma agree with the other girls with the dress. I think you should flaunt it.

As for prom king/queen. I think it's kinda lame personally, it's always the people you know will win.

I remember my proms but neither were overly amazing whee

Junior year, I went with my now bf, we were just friends at the time. Best prom ever but I fricken hated my gown. I don't remember the seniors that won king/queen.
Senior year, I bought a plain white bubble cocktail dress and had my mom take in the bust and add a black flower to the side for a simple approach. The king was a semi-friend that is a wicked stoner and laces his shiz with cocaine or something (verified) and I think the queen was his gf. There were such better couples that could have been picked. I didn't get the chance cuz I attended from a different school that year (had moved beginning of sr. year)

User Image  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff