Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Hania Shen's Path to Elderhood (NOT OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Hania Shen is very timid and can be shy sometimes. Thought now that he is an adult he is more open then he use to be. He knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is one with the spirits and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

Though now with him being an adult he is most curious then ever to meet others. :3 He LOVES asking questions so if your Soquili doesn't like that then it's best they don't talk to him.

Also he is VERY old fashion. He believes in love before children. He won't consider you if you already have a family, but he will be nice and stay friends with you. Just he won't fall in love with you most likely. He wants to talk it through mutually before agreeing on a family.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

Rules

- No spamming
- No asking for love plotting. He is gay and has a stallion lined up.
- All plots are first come first serve. If you see a plot is taken by someone else please don't post for it. I will more then likely say no.
- No complaining

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Plots

Death isn't Final
Hania has this weird ability to see the dead. He can speak to them and give them spiritual guidance. For this I either want him to help someone through a tragedy or maybe there is a ghost Soquili out there that he could become close friends with. So that he could find out more about the other side of things. He knows dying isn't final and likes to study it.

A Guide
As an adult Hania has to take on the responsibility of being a guide for those traveling through the forest. A guardian of the grave stones and other fallen Soquili small and big alike. He wants to either have a pupil or someone needing to be guided through the forest. It's up to you and I'm very flexible with things.

Emotions
Hania is a troubled cerynei stallion who doesn't understand emotions at all. He only feels the sadness that dwells in his heart and the coldness that mended him through his young life. He needs someone to help him in the worst way. I want this mare or stallion to help him understand what it means to feel basically. This isn't going to be a short RP either so only go for this if you don't mind posting for a lengthy amount of time. I want them to explain and possibly show what each feeling is like. Maybe he could get an idea of how to react from certain situations?

Defending My Home
Hania has horns yes and he knows how to use them. For this I want him to get into a battle of sorts with an evil Soquili. He can be either defending 'his forest' or someone in general. It of course won't turn into either of them dying, but I don't want mercy shown. Nothing too violent and over the top of course since we have to maintain the PG-13 rating, but scaring might occur.

What is this feeling…?

Hania doesn’t know what love is or what it feels like. He knows you can feel it since he has spoken to others that were in love, but never experienced it himself. He has been feeling something for a stallion lately, but doesn’t know what it is. I want someone to help him figure out what is going on. Maybe a long talk or something along those lines.

More will be added after these are done!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Form

[b]I CAN PLOT WITH YOU!![/b]
[b]Soq Name:[/b]
[b]Soq IMG:[/b]
[b]Which Plot?:[/b]
[b]Why?:[/b]
[b]How would you want this plot to go?:[/b]
[b]Anything else I should know?:[/b]

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter