Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)
The Mad Hatter's Table - Thank you for participating! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"How do you take your tea?"
Cream and sugar, please!
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
Oh, just plain, thank you.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Honey and lemon, if you please?
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
On the heads of my enemies. >:)
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

The trees seem to whisper as you walk through the forest toward the Mad Hatter's abode. As you draw near, the murmurs begin to mingle with the distinct sounds of shouts, laughs, boisterous singing, and the occasional smash of china or burble of a dormouse falling into a pot of tea. A few more meters and you are standing in a clearing, observing a scene of pure chaos. Teacups, saucers and biscuits are flying through the air, spoons are being juggled, people are dancing on the table... You smile and sigh, happy to be home.

The March Hare hears your sigh and peers out from under the tablecloth. Quickly he says, "I see you've decided to join us for tea-- but we've found you something much better, you'll see!"

The Hatter sighs and explains, "For the time being, as beings of times, we're instructed to speak to you only in rhymes. We've constructed a trail of couplets and verse; if you find it annoying, it could be much worse."

When you ask if he might be a bit more specific, he rolls his eyes and hands you a piece of paper before turning away and burying his nose in his tea.

User Image

The Hatter rubs his nose and takes the scrap of paper back. "You see, there are prizes that wish to be won-- you should start at the Gryphon's Home Under the Sun."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm
[The Scavenger Hunt!]

The rules are simple: Using the clue the Hatter gave you, start the hunt for the code words that have been hidden all around the guild. With every code word there will be a rhyme leading to the next word. There are
( 9 ) words in all.

For every ( 3 ) code words you find, you will receive a prize. So if you get stuck and can't find all nine, send in the ones you found and you can still get a reward!

Be sure you write them down in order so we know you didn't stumble across them and try to steal our moneys! *hoards dragon gold*

Also... no spoilers! Don't tell anyone where you found the code words, or it spoils all the fun and mystery! [And agonizing brain-wracking and such things!] Do NOT post the answers anywhere public-- PMs only!

Discoverers of All 9 Words:
KawaiiPancake
glassssscandy
Vitani_Nix
_White_Arisu_
Azure Caterpillar
Cat like thief 182
Living_In_Song

In the meantime... sit down and make yourself comfortable here! Have a chat with your chums and pour yourself some tea! <3

The Night Faery
Captain

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

noooooooo! I have come to a stand point! whaaaaaaaaa! I just want to finish the game! XD

This is fun but would have been funner if it was a little harder like no HUGE hints razz But this is still great!

<3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 pm
Ooh, so exciting. *sip-sip-sips at tea* A ton of luck to everyone! Find those hints! *scurries off to do so herself*  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

KimCare

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 pm
The Night Faery
[The Scavenger Hunt!]

Also... no spoilers! Don't tell anyone where you found the code words, or it spoils all the fun and mystery! [And agonizing brain-wracking and such things!]

I can't finish the game!
The fifth word is in a forum I can't get into  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 pm
The problem has been solved, my dears-- keep hunting!

Also, the spoiler post is gone. No prizes for spoilers! I'll have to monitor this thread more often, it seems.... lol.

And indeed, the clues could certainly stand to be more difficult, but I didn't want to make anyone cry. XD

-sips tea-

The Night Faery
Captain

KawaiiPankake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm
redface
I'm REALLY sorry about the spoiler post. I feel like an idiot and I'm pretty embarrassed. I hope I didn't ruin this for anyone... I didn't submit the words if it helps the matter.
redface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 pm
Ohhh; I'll get to finding them soon. I've been busy recently with a lot of stuff on Gaia. Rawr.  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm
Pancake! Don't worry. I deleted the post, plus honestly I don't think enough people have visited this thread yet for it to be a big deal, lol. Submit them!

P.S. I'm still debating whether prizes should be given out immediately upon PM or if they should wait until the end of the event. I'm thinking they should wait, but if anyone is feeling impatient tell me otherwise, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:12 pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

need i say more? (:

_White_Arisu_

Bonbon Vanille

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 am
Has anyone seen any Butterflies? My watch seems a bit late! ^^

Anyhow....Good luckies everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 am
I can be a Butterfly...

But at the moment I'm a Caterpillar.  

Azure Caterpillar

_White_Arisu_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm
ƸӜƷ Don't worry Ms. Caterpillar
you'll turn into a beautiful butterfly one day (:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 pm
-Leaps onto the table, pointing frantically into the air- THERE! I SEE ONE! ...Oh wait, nevermind. That's a hot air balloon. I *always* get those two mixed up :0  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Mad Tea Party (Guild Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas