Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Just joined?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarclis

Vicious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm
So I got invited. But some posts say that this place isn't active anymore?

Is it? lol

Also, I saw these questions and can't seem to figure out where they were supposed to be answered. So I'll just stick them here (:

Why you think this guild is the place for you?
Because I want to lose weight by changing my habits into healthy ones.

What habits you need to change?
I eat a lot of junk food and basically nothing healthy.

How you would support other members or contribute to the guild?
By sharing my own ideas and methods with those who may be unaware of them.

What is your weight loss goal?
I want to lose about 70 pounds emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm
It is still active, although just barely. In the last few days I've been trying to revive it. I've revived it before, so I can do it again! whee

So, welcome to the guild. :'D With eating right and regular exercise, you can achieve your goal! Good luck. heart  

__penguin__
Captain

Tarclis

Vicious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm
__penguin__
It is still active, although just barely. In the last few days I've been trying to revive it. I've revived it before, so I can do it again! whee

So, welcome to the guild. :'D With eating right and regular exercise, you can achieve your goal! Good luck. heart
Aw, thank you ^^ I'm going to make a journal thing in a few minutes (hope you don't mind if I steal your code lol) (:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 am
Light Kink
__penguin__

Aw, thank you ^^ I'm going to make a journal thing in a few minutes (hope you don't mind if I steal your code lol) (:

Go ahead! biggrin If you want some tips on the journals... counting calories is kind of tough, especially if you're unable to get nutrition information for lots of things you eat. So it might be best to start out by just keeping track of what you eat and trying to cut out sweets, soda, deep fried things, etc. And if you mess up, don't let it get you down... just do some extra exercise the next day and keep going!  

__penguin__
Captain

Tarclis

Vicious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 am
__penguin__
Light Kink
__penguin__

Go ahead! biggrin If you want some tips on the journals... counting calories is kind of tough, especially if you're unable to get nutrition information for lots of things you eat. So it might be best to start out by just keeping track of what you eat and trying to cut out sweets, soda, deep fried things, etc. And if you mess up, don't let it get you down... just do some extra exercise the next day and keep going!

Yay ^^ Thank you so much heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Welcome to the guild!  

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tarclis

Vicious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 am
Testicular Diabeetus
Welcome to the guild!
Thank you (:  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games