View Results

DarkAMagician

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 am
I really want to buy it just for the Ascension map. I don't know if it will be a good purchase, as I'm not a hardcore Multiplayer gamer. I saw videos of Ascension and it looks like a fun Zombie stage. Plus, I want to help out with the whole Node 7 and 8 problem.

Do you think it's worth buying?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 am
yes it's worth it even if you aren't a big multiplayer fan b/c the new zombie map is amazing, it has a sickle instead of the bowie knife and it's crazier with the zombies, they have more spawns and it's more of a chokepoint map.  

devouri2

Friendly Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am
Well, I haven't played Black Ops yet (I hope we're talking about Black Ops, lol), but I personally found every DLC I've ever played to have disappointed me greatly when comparing it to how much I had to pay for it. I would say no, but this is an opinion coming from someone who has never played the game nor owns the DLC, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 am
devouri2
yes it's worth it even if you aren't a big multiplayer fan b/c the new zombie map is amazing, it has a sickle instead of the bowie knife and it's crazier with the zombies, they have more spawns and it's more of a chokepoint map.
That's the only reason I wanted to buy it in the first place, really. The map looks like it's money well spent. I mean, I would like to play in Kowloon for the MP, but I don't even think I'd play in those maps everytime I play B.O.  

DarkAMagician

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

DarkAMagician

O.G. Player

12,875 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:37 am
Metus Aquinas
Well, I haven't played Black Ops yet (I hope we're talking about Black Ops, lol), but I personally found every DLC I've ever played to have disappointed me greatly when comparing it to how much I had to pay for it. I would say no, but this is an opinion coming from someone who has never played the game nor owns the DLC, lol.
Yes it is Black Ops, and yes what you just said makes sense, even in every game. I've never bought any DLC so this B.O. DLC will be my first one (if I buy it).
I really want Ascension. I wish they'd sell maps separately...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 am
Well, if you want something really badly then I suggest you get it before you end up regretting the decision not too, lol. Money will always come back to you if you work hard for it, but missing an opportunity to experience something doesn't come back as easily once it passes...is what I'd like to say, but this isn't something like asking out the girl of your dreams before you graduate or anything.  

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers