Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Karma's Curse (looking for 1x1 partner)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(:
  +1
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm
Hi (:

This roleplay is sort of a love hate relationship between an Angel and a Werewolf. It's also going to be an action and romance roleplay.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to play the role of a guy.

Please be at least Semi-literate to Literate. Three to six sentences (:

Send me a PM under the title "Karma's Curse". We'll discuss more in that message.

The roleplay will take place here, in the forums. (:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Story-

In the beginning of the battle between angels and werewolves, there was a wise oracle who had foretold the ending of the war. He said that "Love would conquer all in the form of sacrifice and it shall be Karma's curse". No one knew what that had meant, so the war waged on. Werewolves continued to loath angels for enslaving their kind in the beginning of time, and angels tried to forget about the past. Well, the werewolves were so determined to bring down the Angel empire that they made a deal with the demons. If the wolves managed to capture a royal child from the angels, then the demons would aid the wolves. Honestly, the demons wanted no part in this war, but they felt that they needed to help their fellow cousin creatures. Well, the werewolves weren't just willing to capture the child but they also wanted to kill it too.

Now, hundreds of centuries into the war, the chance to capture the royal child was finally possible; and the prophecy was understood. On the night that the nine planets had aligned, the queen had given birth to a daughter. A baby that oracles were sure wasn't going to survive, but the child had beaten all odds. For this, her parents had decided to give her the first name Karma and the middle name Fortune, to symbolize how lucky the child was. Well, there was a downside to her birth. Karma was born with a weak immune system, which prevented her from living a normal life. Her parents did all they could to protect her, which was basically keeping her isolated from the worlds. Though, there was another reason why her parents tried so hard to protect her from everything. A descendant oracle, of the one who proclaimed the prophecy, had come forth and gave the royal family news that they refused to believe. She said that the royal princess was the child of prophecy.

While the angels did everything they could to protect the princess, the wolves were forming their own devious plans in capturing her. They had set up a team of wolves who were specially trained for this mission. One lucky wolf, and the youngest of the team, was the general's son, Andrej. Since a young age, he was trained for military and was taught that it would be his job to capture the princess. Andrej was basically brainwashed to believe that there was no other future but this war and the death of the Angel Princess.

A week after her twenty-first birthday, Karma had run away. She was fed up with everything. Being isolated from the world was boring and she only wanted a normal life. So, she traveled to the human world in search for a normal life, or as normal of a life as an angel could lead. With news of this reaching the werewolves, the general sent his son to fulfill the mission. He was ordered to lead a normal life just like the princess, and with the clever suggestion from Andrej, to befriend her as well.

Well, the future is never set in stone. Choices and events can change the outcome. So what would happen if the Angel Princess and the General's Son cross paths? Everything can change, right? Enemies can become friends, or possibly even lovers. But, one thing that can't seem to be changed is the princess's fate. Her death cannot be altered.

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Karma Fortune Yoska
(Car-mah Four-chun Yo-ski)

But you can call me → Kar or Yoski

Labels that define me → Karma is over all a sweet, kind, and caring girl. She's very optimistic despite her future. She was born strong willed and brave. She can be fierce when need be, and sometimes is a little too stubborn for her own good. Curiosity is in her nature.

Age is just a number → Twenty-one

I am who I am → Angel

It's all in the past → Karma had always wished to have a normal life, but being born with a weak immune system had limited life's experiences for her. As the only daughter and heir to the throne, her parents had sheltered her away from everything. They dreaded the day that the prophecy would come true because they didn't want to lose their little girl. Since a young age, everyone has told her about the prophecy, and she was constantly reminded of the awful fate that awaited her. Life went on, and Karma learned to forget about the curse of her life. Being secluded from the world, she had her whole childhood to learn how to play the violin and piano. After a few years of begging, she finally got her father to allow her to take self defense lessons.

This is what destiny has planned for me → I'm the one who must sacrifice my life for peace, but I end up falling in love with the enemy.

I leave my life in the hands of → girl_gone_dead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
Andrej Keeter Cos
(An-dray Key-ter Kous)

But you can call me → Drej or Keeter

Labels that define me → Andrej is very loyal and obedient. He has somewhat a temper that can get the better of him, but is overall a nice guy. He's learned to mask his emotions, being taught that it was weakness. But really, he's longed to show his true self to someone who is willing to love him. He's protective and what he doesn't show, it that he can't be gentle and caring. Andrej is a quick thinker, and always alert.

Age is just a number → Twenty-two

I am who I am → Werewolf

It's all in the past → Being the general's son, Andrej was trained for the military at a young age. His father had high expectations and hopes of Andrej following in his footsteps. It wasn't a life that Andrej wanted for himself, but he wanted to make his father happy, so he trained hard to gain his father's exception. He was lead to believe that there was no option for peace between his race and the angels, and that his future would only hold fighting and dead. When he heard that the angel princess had run away to the mortal world, Andrej saw it as an opportunity to find his own happiness. Even if it was only for a short while before he had to carry out his orders of capturing the princess, or even killing her himself. Andrej is hoping that if he succeeds with this mission, he wouldn't have to bend over backwards to make his father happy anymore, and that he would be free to decide his own future.

This is what destiny has planned for me → I'm the one who must kill the Angel princess, but I end up falling in love with her.

I leave my life in the hands of → (username)

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm
-reserved-