Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm
PONY PONY! Pretty much gonna post them in the order of importance. =B

Feel free to pm me anytime. Messenger info will be given out if I think the plot looks promising. >>;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm
Tefnut

User Image

Born to two child-like parents, Tefnut is the only daughter of three. Upon emerging from her basket Tefnut was scared by a kalona, a simple at that has nearly ruined the poor girl. Tefnut has wrapped herself in fear. She speaks to no one, not even her own parents although she is not mute. She never strays too far from her parents as she is quick to hide behind them at any sorta movement. Both her brothers have found mates for themselves, and her own parents are at a lost to what to do with her. Her father, Khet, just wants her to be happy and he knows she is not.

TEFNUT NEEDS A HERO! BADLY!
Tefnut needs someone she can slowly open up too. Of course due to her nature it may take a little time and whatever stallion is up to this challenge needs to be patent. This will not be fast and it will involve a lot of just talking to her with little to no response from her. She will open up, she just needs to know she will not get hurt.

The only requirement is a male that would look good with her. I would like to find a male with some sorta wings but this isn't as important as finding someone to save her. I would like this to lead into lifemating as if someone helps her open up and just abandons her she'll start over from square one. No scary soq...She might have a heart attack. Uni's horns might scare her as they are pointy but as long as she is reassured nothing bad will happen, she'll be ok.

Tenfut is my number one priority. I hate to see such a pretty girl cower in fear for the rest of her life. >=

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 pm
Akh

User Image

Masked

There's not much to Akh, he's noble to the core. He's actions are only with the purest of heart.He wanders from time to time but his family is the most important aspect of his life, though he sorta freaks out his grandfather as he looks more like his great-grandmother than his own mother's child.

Twitch, why did you post his maskless version? I will tell you! Unlike his grandfather and his mother who never take off their masks, Akh will more than likely be found with his mask off. It's just his preference.

Akh's pretty much looking for his own fairy tail ending. I'm looking for a mare that matches him in colours, has wings and has all three of her breedings left. If I get offered a mare for him that I just can't say no too, I'll look for a fling for him...But I'd rather not. Hair edits are always a plus but not needed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm
I got one more but I gotta find him first. >>; Found him~ =D
Bo

User Image

I really don't know what I'm doing with Bo. He's really my first uni and first land walking natural Soq(Neri came first but she's a feeshy! *shot* )

I think I'd like him to get some friends first. Maybe some other second chance raffle pets? I suppose if the right girl came along he'd have no problem settling down, right now he just wants to have some fun. =D Life is a giant game to him, so you better throw that ball.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm
Gonna open this while I murder Gaia's post history looking for my last boy.

Edit: Put my last boy up. That's all for me for now. More later. =B Feel free to post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:21 am
YAY another last chance raffle pony!!! I'd like to toss Shilo at Bo. He's another last chance raffle pony and as they both seem to like to have fun I think they may get along on a friendly level.

User Image  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 am
Bo is totally up for some buddies! A dog-based buddy too! I'd love to rp them! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 am
would you like for me to start up the rp or would you like to start the rp??  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm
Think you can start it up? My brother is home for the week so I'm very distracted. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Think you can start it up? My brother is home for the week so I'm very distracted. XD
sure i'll drop the link here when it's started ^w^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd

Thankies. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd

Thankies. <3
special delivery bahahaha http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21181223  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd

Thankies. <3
special delivery bahahaha ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21181223

Tag. Sorry for the delay. Something came up and a lost my muse for a few days. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd
lysia_nyteblade
Twitchapher the 3rd

Thankies. <3
special delivery bahahaha ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21181223

Tag. Sorry for the delay. Something came up and a lost my muse for a few days. sweatdrop lol it's ok stuff happens tag back  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:03 am
I think it be fun to do rp between Akh and Regin their similar colors and are roughly around the same age. I think some friendship rp would be fun to do between them.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff