Submit

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Vice Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 pm
Okay, time for some shameless self-promotion.
I used to own a Japanese copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and I played it a lot. I uploaded a few replays to youtube, and I want you all to take a look. If you don't want to watch all of them, at least watch this match, a match I had with a friend of mine. I feel that this one is definitely my best one; I had gotten decently close to perfecting the art of manipulating the circumstances in my favor in this match, so.
Naturally, I am an Ultimecia player. As I've mentioned in the Final Fantasy forum, she's my favorite baddy in the series, so being able to play as her in this game was certainly a gift from baby Jesus for me.

Of course, if any of you have Dissidia replays uploaded to youtube, do share!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 pm
Well played man! Good job. I like it when you finally went into Ex mode, it was over. I have a question, how do you record like that. As if your not actually recording with a camera. Srry im a noob at technology.  

Shindo Kasawaki
Crew

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm
Man, looks like you were just horsing around the whole time, lol. I should go look for this game on the used racks. Should be down in price by now. Yes, I'm cheap. Blame the poor aspect of my life for that damned trait. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am
Shindo Kasawaki
Well played man! Good job. I like it when you finally went into Ex mode, it was over. I have a question, how do you record like that. As if your not actually recording with a camera. Srry im a noob at technology.

Sankyuu. 3nodding
Uhm, I'm not sure what it is in the English version; I only used it once. If you go to... the treasury? Something like that. Where you view the saved replays. There's an option there to "convert" them. Use that. Then you have to plug your PSP into a computer via USB cord and just download it from the PSP.

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Vice Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Vice Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 am
Metus Aquinas
Man, looks like you were just horsing around the whole time, lol. I should go look for this game on the used racks. Should be down in price by now. Yes, I'm cheap. Blame the poor aspect of my life for that damned trait. 3nodding

Haha, I kind of was. I was aiming to emulate Ultimecia's modus operandi by playing that way. Up until the end, when he almost hit me in EX Mode and I saw the Brave Pool was that ridiculous number. Then play time was really over. =P
And if you're cheap, I'm cheap too. Probably cheaper than you. So huash!

Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games