Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:26 pm
Kay, hopefully no one has posted this topic before here in this guild, to lazy too actually search through all the older posted topics.
ninja Yeah, but the Korn song that describes me today would have to be Thoughtless......... people giving me s**t...... scream  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 pm
I don't recall a topic like this before, good idea. smile

The KoRn song that describes me today would probably be Alone I Break. I just feel melancholy. Hate how things have changed, wasn't suppose to be this way at all.  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
The Korn song that describes me today has to be Love Song burning_eyes ........ Spoze I'm gonna end up posting here like everyday now, so lol. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm
Here To Stay. Cuz of all the s**t in my past comes back to haunt me, then i realize that the past is now. My troubles are never quite over. stare
xp wow, i just realized that finding a positive Korn song to describe a good day would be hard. Knowing that most are kinda depressing and deep... lol rolleyes  

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 pm
i joined this guild, years ago, not making any posts or attempts to introduce myself...if there is a topic on this, i will fill that out, but i had finally found song i was looking for, for 3 years, divine...

in, a very creepy way, it is slightly like the life of someone who goes to public high school, except how some people call me communist...

even though i am russian, i am also italian, my last name is saint, french, and...well mostly european  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 pm
slicing SeYeLaNcE
i joined this guild, years ago, not making any posts or attempts to introduce myself...if there is a topic on this, i will fill that out, but i had finally found song i was looking for, for 3 years, divine...

in, a very creepy way, it is slightly like the life of someone who goes to public high school, except how some people call me communist...

even though i am russian, i am also italian, my last name is saint, french, and...well mostly european

now wait, divine, because of how i feel wrath upon all people that slightly aggrivate me with petty nonsense, and questions, coming undone, because, heh, in the years of before, many things have changed, as have i, and slowly but surely twisted trainsistor, because i enjoy all music

{except this new age crap, i didn't know that these petty american teenagers voices can be so high pitched, but if it were up to me, i would slit this bieber solvaka's throat}

that is what i mean with coming undone, i never used to be, very violent person, eh, it matters little, with how bad american government is doing with our debt to asia, i could care less about my mannerisms  

pure seyelance

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 am
the song that would describe me today has to be Did My Time, cuz i have the shittiest luck and am always getting the bad end of the deal (like u know how when people use you, they end up shitting all over you in the end? But i also have to realize that it was my decision to be associated with those kind of people). And things like that, things like that only build up more anger and hate in my own self.

Oh, and i couldn't agree with you more, Bieber would look good with a Colombian necktie.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm
I agree, Bieber needs to go. But he's like all trends, popular for a while then eventually you ******** don't even hear from them. Once he loses that baby face and can access alcohol he's going to get ******** up.

Anyways...today I kind of feel like Twist. I'm really jittery about a KoRn concert coming up in two weeks and my work. It was like things were so slow for a while and now it's starting to speed up, and fast! I just hope I can keep up...  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 pm
freak on a leash today idk way XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 pm
alone i break, because sometimes i can't help but feel alone in my own sadness.  

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 pm
my song today is "counting on me" because a certain teacher just pressed my buttons to day  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:27 am
Today, mine is between Liar and Throw me away
courtesy of my Ex girlfriend
><

minni muffin

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm
song of the day
got the life or adidas (i think i spelt that right) great weekend  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:33 pm
did my time
cant wait till i move away from certain people ._.  

Cheshire Blackthorn

Adventuring Neko

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

l3ear Blanket

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 pm