Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys! My name is Dark SydneyVictoria, previously SydneyVictoria. I prefer to be called Dark or Sydney, though.

I love the colors purple, navy blue, and black. I'm called short, which I admit, I am. My friends love me, but some of them like to poke me. Most of my friends have nicknames for me, in fact, pretty much everyone that knows me does. I swim, as well as play volleyball, soccer, and cheerleading. My primary hobby and what I hope to make a career out of is singing. I also love to dance and act.

I use and abuse smilies. You will learn that quickly. I've always rather been quite literate, and I AM a grammar freak. Do not judge it, it's a simple thing that makes things easier to read. Note, if you talk to me LIK DIS OMG L0LZZZZZ!!!!11111! I will be quite blunt with you. In fact, I'm quite blunt usually. Don't be surprised. I am quite nice, though!

If you want to know more, for whatever reason, just go to my profile. Ah, right. DO NOT SEND ME A RANDOM FRIEND REQUEST OR PM. COMMENT ME INSTEAD>

Bye ^-^

- Dark SydneyVictoria

- - - - - - - - - - -  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm
I am Skyler. I have been on Gaia 'till mid-late 2010, but my fist account got banned for something I didn't do, so I am on here, but I think this account is going well, I have finaly lost my disire to get my other one back! (but if I could, I would go on it and get the items back) Heh... 50 times a day... Pfft... I know this is no contest but I am on 1 time a day ALL DAY! WHAT NOW!? Eheh... I can get a wee immature... Fall is my favorite season of all time. I also like Summer indeed since THERE IS NO SCHOOL. I love nonsense! Uh... I'm gonna go on and on... Well, being a copycat, go on my profile to know more about ME.  

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

fcukypedia
Vice Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am
My name is Jenny, but my friends call Mimi, I live in Philippines,I'm 14 year's old, well, this account is currently my 3rd one cause the other 2 has been banned which i don't know why. grrrrr!, i love drawing thing's and stuff's even though they look so shitty. well, i think that's all.

arrrr! pirate cya around mate'y! wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm
Oh gosh...well my name is rose and I'm 14, I work part time, I luv music and ma frends, I hate ppl judging jus show how ppl r lame, oh and oh, my, importantly i love ma bf heart alex <33 heart ,O.M.G u seriously have no idea how much i love my dog, shyla heart I lyk to do new stuff and I always lyk to go out, im into fashion and hoping i will be one wen i grow up although im workin as one already in a fashion show (as work experience, if u kno wat i mean) and there's a whole lotta billion stuff about me which I swear to god will take a week to write and long to read or easit way, some bits in ma pro or ask, i would luv to meet anon ppl wink .. shhhh ^nuff sed, kkfankzbaii wink  

Celiare

Dedicated Winner

Killer Cherios

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 pm
Okay... Well, my name's Jacob... I love randomness.... i'm gay (it explains alot)... I'm pretty nice, unles you piss me off, but I don't get pissed of easily... I'm sixteen... I've been on gaia since 2008, but I got tired of my first account (Jetsuya Pharos) so I made this account... Ummm... I'm currently single... have been for almost a year... looking for a boyfriend, but not really expecting to find one here... Ummm... Favorite color is purple, and my favorite item is...... Ummmm........ I don't know mine..... I mainly like ei's but my faves are gimpi, hermes moon, and fallen wish... And apprentice's charms... I love plushies.... And I get carried away alot, and this is getting kinda long, and I don't want to bore you, so if you want to know anything else, just look at my profile or ask me...

P.S. You can text me anytime you feel up to it... 5099936179
oh, and i don't do n***s. just fyi  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 pm
I'm Alyssa. I've been on gaia for almost six months(I'm new, but not a stupid n00b.). Anything else you want to know, just check my profile. I dislike talking.  

Br0ken Dr3am

South Dakota Dictator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm
HEYYA! I'm Jace, I'm 16 and have like 3 jobs. I only have a mother, and i never met my dad before. I've had 2 gaia accounts this is my 2nd one. My other one got banned for some weird reason, but ya know, things happen. I'm in a band, I play guitar and sometimes sing. I write songs alot, so umm... yea i guess. I also play soccer, and use to play football, track and field, and chess. People say that i joke way to much around, and get really shocked when they see my report card when its all As. XD Love life, becuase Elmo told you to! XD I LIKE GUM! gumm is good like..... like.... like... BOILED PUPPIES STEW! > biggrin ! Thats just how awesome I is! XD
CYA!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am
Hi. I'm Nikki.
I like gaia.
end of story.
aha<3  

Colour me senseless

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_321The Devil123_xX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:45 pm
hi im a person who doesnt want people to know their name.
i like roller coasters and pie, and im 5 although it says im 15 in my about me profile section
stressed im now bored so bye stressed im getting mad scream
OKAY!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm
alright im elizabeth brown i got on gaia last summer of 2010 as u know im im a redneck i HATE justin bieber and girly girls and preps no one knows where i live its in spangle washington the only pic of it on the internetis on google maps and thats about it........ just a small town i have 1 mom 1 dad 1 sister 2 dogs 4 cats and 9 chickens biggrin  

ecb17251

5,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items