Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:49 am
Introductions: Dull but Polite

Time to Get This Over With

To whoever actually reads this part, hello and thanks for taking the time to look over my work. Well, seeing how I'd rather not blurt out my personal information to everyone out on the internet--to me, doing so is the equivalent of lying naked on the street in a major city--there's not really much for me to say. Although, I guess it would be safe to talk about some of the more basic stuff.

Let's see, my interests are wide and varied. I can play music so I have a bit of interest in it, even if I'm not as crazy for it as some people are. Also, just because I like music, don't expect me to know a lot of present day music stars. The genres I tend to listen to are anime music and classical, neither of which I put much effort into remembering the artist's names.

If my enjoyment for anime music hasn't already given it away, already, I also like anime and manga. Although, for the sake of sneaking around (my parents have pretty much banned me from anime and manga) I prefer manga because it's easier to hide. While I haven't read as many as some of my friends have, I have read/am reading quite a bit. Enough, at least, that it'd be too troublesome to try and list them down.

Apparently, I also like going on Gaia (which my parents also happen to have banned so I can't go on as much as I'd like), mainly for rping (role-playing) but also for dressing up my avi. Great thing is, they go hand in hand: rping gets me gold that I can use to buy stuff for my avatar mrgreen . For the most part, I'll probably have a banner from one or two of the guilds I'm in in my signature for those who want to see where I rp. At the moment, the majority of the rp guilds I'm in are based on Naruto. Another side hobby of mine on Gaia is tekteking avatars. If I happen to come by a tektek contest that I can do, then I'm probably going to join it 3nodding . Although, I don't do it nearly as much as I rp.

If you really want to learn more about me, I guess you could try look at my profile but I doubt that'll help much seeing how I don't really write in it that much.

Enough About me, Let's Talk About the Thread

Well, let's start with the most obvious fact: this is my questing thread. It is, of course, used to sort of advertise what I'm questing for and.... Well, I guess that's all I can really say about it sweatdrop . For those who want details, this questing thread is for my entire dream avi, not just one item. It's technically my first dream avatar if you don't count all of the edits I've made to it sweatdrop . Of course, this thread isn't just to advertise my quest. I'll love it if people came by to chat or do whatever. It'll give me something to do in this other than constant bumping whee . So... yeah, feel free to make whatever random posts you feel like mrgreen . Sadly, though, I don't have all that much gold so I can't really sponsor any contests gonk .

Wanna Talk?

If you want to talk to me, you can either post in this thread, post a comment on my profile, or pm me. I can't be very active on Gaia because of real life, but I will reply if I have enough time to check through everything. I'm also an avid roleplayer in several guilds, so if you really want to try and be friends with me, the best way would probably be by roleplaying with me. I'll usually have a rp guild banner in my signature that'll send anyone who clicks on it to a guild that I rp in for people who are interested in stuff like that.

Even Better, Wanna Donate?

Honestly, I accept anything as a donation xp . It can be as small as 1 gold or a single "junk" item and I'll still be excited half out of my mind for the help whee . Actually, I'll even consider posts on this thread as donations seeing how it does help by drawing notice to my quest. Obviously, I'll write the names of any donators down along with what they've donated (as the custom seems to be in the various questing threads I've gone through) and will do my best to help them out later on when my own quest is finished (if it ever gets finished gonk ). So... please... donate sweatdrop ? I can't really offer anything, but I'd really appreciate the help.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm
Dreams and Wishes and Quests

The Dream
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♮Devil Imp Plushie
♮Angel Imp Plushie
♮The Nightmare
♮The Gravedigger
♮Thief of Dreams
♮GO Phones
♮The Red Rabbit
♮Lumiere Noire
♮Scar of Rogue
♮Silver Starman Earring
♮Keytarblade
♮Dirge of the Deep
♮Malice Punk
♮Crimson Promise
♮Black Workjeans
♮Kottan Bell

[3,541,948/3,541,948]
(Does not include gold for the current quest)

Wishes
Junk/Trash/Garbage
In short, any items you don't need.

The Quest
n/a

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Donators

A Wish Come True
♮Sosay Uchiha [Malice Punk]
♮Zeixe [Lumiere Noire]
♮peipeiyo [Kottan Bell 3rd Gen]

Randomness is Always Welcome
♮Cobra_X [Inari's Beads] [Gimpi]
♮Lance1278 [Oak Bokuto] [Blue Headphone Hoodie] [Dog Tags]
♮XxEnslavedNekoxX [White Patterned Short Kimono]
♮kagome339 [Violet Okobo]
♮mint icecream x [Devilish Sleeves]
♮White Water Lilly [Antique Keymaster]
♮Zulma san [DandiiDooDad Spore 2nd Gen]
♮The Dusky Falcon [Cherry Stripe Jumbo Lollipop]
♮Teroenkai [Gray and White Hanbok]
♮mistakeshavebeenmade [Nouveau Winter] [Underland]
♮Santas body guard [Maximilian the Snowdog] [Thief of Dreams] [Lumiere Noire 3rd Gen] [Penginni the Penguin] [Kung Fu Panda (white belt)]
♮Facade of Emotions [Cowhide Santa Hat]
♮Gren_Eckener [Black Brisk Day Coat]

Pot of Gold
♮Oh My Gold! guild [90k]
♮Zeixe [50k]
♮Deaths kitsune [10k]
♮Tamanta-chan [7.5k]
♮Fenrir Graveheart [80k]
♮Naito_Arekkusu7 [100k]

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
♮mistakeshavebeenmade [6 Cookie Crumbs] [5 Present Bow] [2 Fresh Nog] [3 Rudolph's Snot] [2 Candy Cane Powder]
♮Delamort [1 Present Bow]

Paint with all the Colors of the Wind
♮xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx [x]

Yes, Even Posts Help
♮NotesOnMyPiano
♮chu-and-meh
♮Zeixe
♮Teh Fancy Giggles
♮peipeiyo
♮Splunkle
♮Treggify
♮missouri le

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm
Bump  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm
Might as well try... bump emo ?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm
Well, since no one seems to be willing to share any hints, I've taken to looking through some of the popular quest threads in this guild and managed to pick up a few pointers that way. Right now, I'm in the slow process of editing my past posts to try and put to use what I've learned. No, I'm not done yet and I probably won't be for a while. However, feel free to come and chat/post. Of course, not like anyone really seems to care for that in this thread emo .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:14 pm
No one wants to chat? I mean, I know I can't be that active, but I'm still able to reply given time....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:50 pm
I'm still not really all that finished with this thread, but I have more than enough of my posts at the beginning to fill up with prelim stuff, so I'm okay (I'll be overjoyed actually) if others would post and chat with me here emo .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Hello? Anyone? No one wants to just chat?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm
Ooh I'll chat! So, what is happening in your life?  

The_Scarlet_Lark

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 pm
NotesOnMyPiano
Ooh I'll chat! So, what is happening in your life?

Yay! Someone replied 4laugh ! As for what's happening in my life, nothing much except the usual: school, homework, parents banning Gaia. The usual (at least for me) 3nodding .

You?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 pm
About the same here, just throw in a couple projects. Sorry, quoting is a pain on my iPod so...  

The_Scarlet_Lark

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:40 pm
Ugh, hate projects gonk . I always procrastinate on them xp . Take the last one I had: annotating a book. I did the entire thing the weekend before it was due sweatdrop .

No worries 3nodding . Would you prefer if I quoted you or not?

Also, a warning, I might have to leave suddenly. I'm sneaking onto Gaia right now because my parents are out. When they come back, I'm going to have to quit very quickly sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm
I always procrastinate on mine, although recently they have been fun and easy, like my poetry book.

No worries (about leaving quickly) and you don't need to quote me if you don't want to.  

The_Scarlet_Lark

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 pm
NotesOnMyPiano
I always procrastinate on mine, although recently they have been fun and easy, like my poetry book.

No worries (about leaving quickly) and you don't need to quote me if you don't want to.

Lucky, most of my projects are, in my opinion, time-consuming and boring gonk .

I'm good with quoting people. Actually, I prefer to do it sometimes. I was just worried that you might be the type who's annoyed by the notices that you get when people quote you sweatdrop .  
Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff