Submit

Poeden

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:41 am
Pretty straightforward, really. Most people who have played this game seem to love it, and I have seen quite a few people mention liking it in this guild. So...

Favorite Colossus?
Why?

Most Disliked Colossi?
Why?

Hardest Colossus?
Why?

Easiest Colossus?
Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 am
Favorite Colossus?
a tie between avion and phalanx

why?
fight in the air, do i have to say more?

Most Disliked Colossi?
pelagia

why?
it get on my nerves -_-u

Hardest Colossus?
hmmm, none

Why?
i dont have problem with none of them

Easiest Colossus?
valus

Why?
i suppose cause is the "training" colossi  

Ryukemi Blackheart

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

eithriad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 pm
I really like Quadratus. He's actually my favourite. Don't think I have a reason for that, but I just like how he looks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 pm
Favorite Colossus? Cenobia
Why? He was among the more clever colossi who made you really work to figure him out, and he kept you on the move. I also felt he was just the most enjoyable and one of the most original. I was never bored and it never felt repetitive or stale. He also looked cool. And for being such a late and small Colossus, he was really impressive on how much of a challenge he could be.

Most Disliked Colossi? Phalanx
Why? While it was intimidating and rather cool to see something so large flying that high up, knowing you would have to get on top of it... there is no excuse for the arguably largest Colossus, who is also one of the later ones, being completely challenge-free. It was a boring fight.

Hardest Colossus? Kuromori
Why? The darts drain your life at ridiculous speed and you cannot always see where the static cloud is.

Easiest Colossus? Phalanx, Celosia, or Phaedra
Why? Phalanx because he had no attacks, and unless you fell off of him there was no way to get hurt. His weak spot was also extremely obvious.

Celosia because... once you figure out his weakness, he is absolutely no challenge at all. As soon as he revealed his weak spot I killed him before he could even 'throw me off'.

As for Phaedra... He was fairly stubborn to deal with sometimes, as I could not get him to face the right direction for long enough... but once he did the rest was a cake walk. He even died rapidly. He died in like three full-charged stabs. And... was he even capable of attacking?  

Poeden

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150

Apotheosic

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 am
Favorite Colossus? Phalanx, Phalanx, and Phalanx
Why? It's awesome. I really like the hugely epic scale of the fight; even by the standards of the other colossi Phalanx is huge.

Most Disliked Colossi? BASARAN
Why? see below

Hardest Colossus? ALSO BASARAN
Why? haaaaaaaaaaaaate. stupid lightning shots kill me so fast, and then you have to lead him onto the stupid geysers and then you have shoot his stupid feet and then you have to climb his stupid body before he gets up. The fight just makes me want to punch things.

Easiest Colossus? I'm going to have to say Dirge
Why? Was very easy to figure out for me. And I guess I just got really lucky with my shots.  
Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games