Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snizman

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:05 pm
Anyone ever play this game? its rather quick (took me about 8 hours) but the story of it is really cool, and the bosses are just incredible... its cutscene heavy (it's a kojima game, go figure...) but the plot for it is amazing, but it goes by so fast i feel like playing it again. anyone else play this?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm
Uhhh...I played Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars on the GBA back when I was in middle school. A friend lent me the game during class and I pulverized through the game several days later in class.

Don't have much recollection of the game except for the fact that you pilot a giant gundam/zoid/machine and do battle in space/mars to protect the Mars colony? It had something to do with a girl, lol.

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

snizman

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm
yeah, taking a look at the gba game, its nothing like the ps2 version, although the characters aren't the same. maybe they are and haven't seen enough yet. kid named leo is the main character in the ps2 game. and as far as it goes, i think this is a prequel  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am
Lol, I wasn't even aware that there was a game for the PS2. Must be a really good game cause I have not spotted it at all when I went bargain bin crazy back in high school for PS2 games.  

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

snizman

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 pm
yeah if you can find a copy, its going for about three bucks at gamestop.
its way better than the gba version, what with it being all 3D and freakin sweet
JEHUTY IS AMAZING  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:31 pm
I just watched some gameplay of the PS2 version. It seems to be a little bit different from the GBA version. The one I played had more of a strategy thing going on. Only thing that set it apart was the targeting system where I had a crosshair to hit the gundam/machine with a time limit. So technically it's a strategy-like game where I, as the player, determined the overall accuracy of my attacks. Damn. Makes me want to play it again.  

Metus Aquinas
Vice Captain

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Last Showdown

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm
I recently found out about it and the sequel however I can't find them anywhere and the ones online are going for ridiculous prices. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm
Last Showdown
I recently found out about it and the sequel however I can't find them anywhere and the ones online are going for ridiculous prices. gonk

seriously? i remember seeing them online for about 5 bucks at one point.
but i think i remember the sequel being in the gamestop near my home a while ago. its a really fun game, and the sequel looks really good, that and the VIC ******** VIPER!  

snizman

5,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Playstation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items