User Image

heart IT'S VALENTINES DAY! heart
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

What did ya get?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 am
User Image

I GOT...

Well I kept pestering my fiance about the surprise he got me and he sent me a picture of a turd. >=c
He likes to mess with me, I dun know what I got until later today when he gets home from the Auto Salvage.
I think we are going out to eat, but I'm not sure.

I got him a...
Fluffy teddy bear, chocolate cover marshmallow hearts, A funny card, and some heart lollipops.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:55 am
Actually 02/14/2011 means:

CHOCOLATE EVE!!

Why Chocolate Eve? Because tomorrow you can hit the stores as soon as they open for discount Valentine themed Godiva, Lindt, Dove, Ferro Rocher, ect. . . !!! And let's not forget CONVERSATION HEARTS!!!! It's kinda better than Halloween! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

I know right!
All of the chocolate.
Dove or Godiva is my favorite.

I'm taking my nephew to Walmart tomorrow and we are going on a chocolate run.
heart

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 am
Happy Singles Awareness Day!

... I have no one to celebrate with, but that's okay with me. I don't celebrate it- its an excuse to spend money on overpriced goods just to show "you care." It's like, can't you do that any other day of the year? Do you really need an excuse to celebrate love?
/miniature rant

So, I decided to turn this holiday into a horrific one, so when I get home from classes, it's all about horror/gore movies and lots of Eroguro manga. And I wouldn't spend it any other way.

I don't eat the candy though. Don't like sweets all that much, oh no. I'll just be content with fruit and call it a day. :x  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 am
User Image

Back in high school I would call it that.
I never had a Valentine. XD

I love Valentines Day, yeah it's stupid but it's fun to pass out Valentines to my family and friends.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 am
My husband is in boot camp right now, so I won't get anything. But it's okies. ^.^

EDIT: Nevermind! I got to talk to him on the phone for about 30 minutes today! I'm so happy. ^>^ I miss him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 am
I got nothing, but I gave my sisters both chocolate and some asian soup that they like.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am
I never had a Valentine in school either. I just really didn't care.

I do occasionally like to give little gifts to family on Valentine's Day though! I like giving things in general.
I wanted to give a Valentine to my mother, because I like getting her little gifts just to let her know how awesome she is, and how proud of her I am.

... She knew I would try to get her a present today, so she threatened me that if I got her a present she'd throw me in the lake today. ily2 mom. ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

Nothing says I love you like throwing a person in a lake. XD

You should get her a birthday card or something like an Easter card then it wont be a Valentine technically. I wonder what she would do. XD

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:53 am
I agree! It's the best kind of love! xD

I usually get her something for her birthday and take her out to lunch, and we kinda leave Easter alone. I doubt she'll let me get her anything this year since she's kinda mad at me for spending 156 dollars on two tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for her Christmas present.

I'll get her a card for her birthday and write the mushy/cutest birthday note evaaaaaaar for lulz.

I can hear her saying: This is cute and all, but you gotta stop spoiling me, goddammit! >:O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 pm
I got a homemade card, a necklace, and some flowers. :'D
He gave me the card and the necklace on the bus(He was laughing at me because I couldn't open the stupid childproof necklace box xD; ) and then waited until we were in front of all my friends to give me the flowers. My best friends erupted in a chorus of "AWWWWWWWW"s. I held the flowers up and said, "Hey, I bet these work as a bat too!" xD
Oh, and I already managed to get the necklace tied up in this big lovely knot... Jewlery hates me. D;
And finding a vase in my house is a very rare event, so I stuck the flowers in a water bottle. Lol, I'm so classy. xD

I got him some blow-pops, a box of heart chocolates, and a card. Or maybe I should say my friend did. I suck at present shopping for guys. xD;

etched in dreams

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 pm
I got nothing, but I taught myself a phrase in Italian to tell my boyfriend. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm
Nothing. I am single. xp  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:36 pm
I don't care if i'm in HIgh School! Today we (my freinds and I) gave eachother stuff. YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE HOW MANY PEOPLE WISHED THEY DID THAT TOO! Yay! No bf and The day was still rockin!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff