Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Master CC Breeding List - Retired Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
Master Colorist Choice Pairings List

Announcements
10/18/16 - The MCCL has now been split into two new threads, one for edited couples and one for unedited couples! The old MCCL is still active, but will be retired in 3 months time to give people a chance to transfer their breeding forms over.

01/01/16 - Thread has been cleared out and a new colour assigned!

02/10/14 - The thread has been cleaned once again. If your post was deleted because it was at least a year old feel free to repost.
Remember to keep years updated when posting or you may find yourself deleted.

8/04/13 - The thread's been cleaned up again. If your post was deleted because it was too old feel free to repost.
Remember to use years when posting your pairs or you may find yourself deleted.

2/28/13 - New year, new color! Please make sure you update your 'Active * Month' tags. XD (Sorry I was a bit late with this.)

4/4/12 - Went through today and cleared out the abandoned entries. Since I realize that some people only visit this list once at the beginning/end of the month and mostly likely didn't see my note, I have a list of uncertains that I'll be waiting until the beginning of next month (May) before I do any deleting. If old posts are not updated with the new tag by the first of May, your entry will be thought abandoned and deleted.
Again, any questions/comments/concerns/etc feel free to pm me about. Thanks!

4/2/12 - It's been a year since this has been opened and unfortunately there are some entries that have never been updated with the Month tag/Never had that tag updated. To keep the thread clean and uncluttered, entries that are a year old and not updated with the current Month tag will be deleted completely. No other warning other than this will be given.
Everyone has until Wednesday 4/4 to update the tag. Please note that the tag itself has also been changed.
Any questions please feel free to pm me.

2/11 - Starting fresh with the MCCL. Please note that there have been some edits to the rules.

This is a list of all pairings belonging to an owner for which they desire baskets. All the standard Breeding Rules apply. Colorists have the option to come in and pick from this list. This is strictly a CC master list of pairs; there is no rolling pairs here, colorist's choice only.

Rules
  1. Please don't spam the thread.
  2. One post per owner. If you need your post removed for any reason, please PM Reeve_Tuesti to do so. Don't delete your post yourself.
  3. Only 5 Soquili pairs allowed per post. If you have a new pair or are breaking up an old one, you must edit your post.
  4. Only one mate per soquili at a time. You can swap out a mate for a soquili, but you must remove the original couple first.
  5. You CAN have more than five pairs involved in this thread, but YOU, personally, may only post 5 pairs.
  6. If you fill out the 'preferred colorist(s)' option on the form, you can only list the names of colorists. If you put 'anyone but ' or 'only ' , we will remove the 'preferred' option from your form.
  7. You must link to the breeding agreement on the forms. Listed Lifemates, link to first page is fine. If you can not find the original agreement, please repost the agreement and link to that.
  8. When a pair is chosen, you should receive a PM from your colorist. Please send your trade for 6k each (12k total) directly to them.

User Image

Please add the following code at the top of your form, to be updated by you, the owner, every month. It helps the Colorists see that you are actively trying and the pairing data is current.

[color=skyblue][size=16][b]Active in 'current month here' 2016.[/b][/size][/color]

The Form

[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] (WRITE FULL SOQ/ OWNER NAMES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] (Links to 20 unsuccessful tries at breeding raffles - link to your teepee or journal link list is fine. Not winning in the MCCL does not count toward low luck.)
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)
[b]RPed couple?:[/b] (Link to the couples RP status approval from the RP-Couples Qualification Check thread)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
[b]Lifemate?:[/b]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]
[b]Preferred colorist(s):[/b] (Only list the colorist(s) you prefer. No 'anyone but...' or 'only...')

[b]Couples entered counter:[/b] #/5 (All owners should keep track of how many pairs they have entered. The max is 5 in one post so keep a running tally so it's easier for us to look at)

List of current Colorists:
Edited colorists
Mindsend, ATh e a r t, Hanging Gallow, Nerpin, slimycrow, Zaikt, one over three, Ryuukishin, Uta, Nyhility, Eranas, Strifeling, Sessy552, DeeJaye, evil pirate duck, Vistada, Yumitoko II, Baddotcom, musicaloner7, Tudora

Unedited
FitzRoyal, Pandora Talie, JetAlmeara, Sarei Stargazer, Kara Asumie, Miss Cherie, [Eskimo], RockerWolfie1616, quiet autumn, Novablu, Sweenys_Revenge, Amirynth, -Diamond-Elephant-, GrnGriff

User Image

FAQs

• Can I enter my pair both in the Master CC list and regular slots?
Yes, of course.

• How old does my Soquili have to be to enter?
Standard breeding rules apply, your Soq must have been an adult for 1 month to be listed.

• Is this a one time list or reoccurring?
The Master CC List is ongoing, colorists can pick from it every month.

• Do I need a breeding agreement if I own both Soquili of a pair?
Nope, just put "single owner" or something similar.

• Does the Master CC List count toward Low Luck (as in, if we don't win for the month?)
No. If you don't get picked from the Master CC is does not add to your low luck count. The MCCL only counts toward restarting low luck if your couple get picked (because you'll have gotten a slot). Breeding Raffles are the only way to incur low luck attempts.

•How did the MCCL come to be?
Originally it was brought up by Kaliskanny, and has grown from there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Winners For The Past Three Months

November winners, able to breed in January

Delphina ( Celestial Requiem ) x Antheia (oo DeD) - Mind
Dubhán (Odet Amo) x Ikiss Vyrix (Fea Line) - Mind
Chiisai Niji (Poe-tae-toee) x Voshell Lieven (ATh e a r t) - Mind
Abbadon (Nayci/Thalea) x Luna the Wicked (o-Elixir-o) - Mind
Andromeda's Nocturne ( Nyx Queen of Darkness ) x Stardust ( tefla ) - Maths
Atieno (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Kagehoshi (Kaya Wolf Moon) - Maths
Aislin (Pandora Talie) x Cedric Drekk (Wasteland Wyvern) - Uta
Echo (Infinities) x Khalon (Infinities) - Uta
Story (Rein_Carnation) x Calanon (Sleet Tempest Snape) - Uta
Keelah ( -Moomoolattecha- ) x Valerius (SwordOfTheDarkOnes) - Uta
BW Wisp (Nerpin) x Eöl (ramenli) - Yumi
Nephilim “Keeper of the Stars” (dawns_aura) x Anahi Asho (dawns_aura) - Yumi
Keahi (Huroggmeten & Kira of Flames) x Imperio (Teh Cheryl & -Polar-) - Pan
Ardia (CitrusCupcake) x Sheridan (Shariea) - Pan
Conqueror of the Weak (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) x Kasrava (xxx Yuki Bear xxx) - SC
Gloom (Tsunake) x Corvain (ArashiX & Crimson Ribbon) - SC

Individuals Maxed out for November (2 breedings)

December winners, able to breed in February

Eya Rose (Phail Ninja) x Fallo Amachi (mindsend) - SC
Nevena (Rita Zyon) x Hollie (Rita Zyon) - Ryuu
Vanitas (hanging gallow) x Euphemia Baker Hyde (-Diamond-Elephant-) - Ryuu

Individuals Maxed out for December (2 breedings)

January winners, able to breed in March

Individuals Maxed out for January (2 breedings)

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 pm
The owners with ** next to their name have a LL pair in their post. If you would like to have this added to your post PM Phail Ninja with the couple. When your couple is no longer LL please PM her to remove the marking.

Current Owner Listings
Please use ctrl + F to find other Owners
Last Updated - 01/01/17 by Phail Ninja

Page One:
AlexiaSilver, Calixita
**, mindsend, LunaRei_SilverBlood**, tefla, Nayci, [+Katch+]

Page Two:
Nisshou H, Kettyn
**, Roniel Targaryen**, Mewsings of An Angel, Cihiru, Pollack, o-Elixir-o

Page Three:
Nyx Queen of Darkness, Moxxiie, Ririka, Frezir, samus x, Kamiki, Sabin Duvert, ATh e a r t

Page Four:
saedusk, Rhyleigh
**, catmagick

Page Five:
Thalea, Tygress Dream, She-Ra of Etheria, I Lady Kiya I, Nyhility, Natelie
**, LadyKirin**

Page Six:
bella dea, Jinx Creed
**, Leez0rz**, Uta, Mahogany Sunset**

Page Seven:
Tudora, lysia_nyteblade
**, Devil NightShade**, Agneza

Page Eight:
BelaLucina, StarieMichie
**, Mameha Otome, Lady Argentum Draconis, .Tortured. .Pumpkin., Tara de Draiocht, ChaosTheories, Divena**, lilmissy4205**, EchoLimaFoxtrot**

Page Nine:
Fuzzy-Gumdrop, Laroawan, [X]Natty-Chan[X], ArashiX, Novablu, sage_the_vampirc_angel, naggeela, Cajmera, magnadearel, Amirynth, Mia Lovasz, Revel1984

Page Ten:
stormflower, Roarie Desu, Tiger_Kisa699, Lunadriel, AislingJuno, Kyaishi

Page Eleven:
JadedTiger22, Rita Zyon, 8-Bit Mosh Pit, Huroggmeten, Upside.-.Down, -Nessus-Euenos-, Fatal Irony

Page Twelve:
SylverStar, Samuel Carlin

Page Thirteen:
~Latonia de la Courtel~
**, Jackariah Beckett, C o w b o y P e e p, Faithofthefallen, Candle Wick Ghost

Page Fourteen:
Seiana_ZI, Kara Asumie
**, techabyte, Thamin, Lunarflowermaiden, Summer Raaven, Leopleuradon

Page Fifteen:
Amira Keller, Phail Ninja

Page Sixteen:
Rein_Carnation, dawns_aura, Rinial Sisterdragon, Kesmi, Raving.Rabbids, Angelique DelaMort
**, musicaloner7

Page Seventeen
Hyperthymesia, The Dawn of Twilight, junglerunner, dolphingurl
**, Insane Butterfly, LOLTERNATIVE**, GrnGriff, DaerilS

Page Eighteen
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Meepfur, Caitlyn Hellstorm
**, Yayoi, Niyaru Delacroix

Page Nineteen
Of The Epidemic, Fea Line
**, sbuggy166, CitrusCupcake, Kaitaia

Page Twenty
-MoomoolatteCha-, xxx Yuki Bear xxx, ShadowsCursed, Tsunake, Pink Pandah Bear, `Swirly

Page Twenty-One
XxXPandamoniumXxX, Nerpin, ProphetOfProfit, Roman Foi, Nikkichomp, kaliskanny

Page Twenty-Two
Celestial Requiem, Kyrieko, -[The Spoof]-, FitzRoyal, Infinities, Vistada, mistalina13
**, Wasteland Wyvern, Shesha Sama, ~Twilight...Angel~, ~Lady Kanna~

Page Twenty-Three
Kaya Wolf Moon, Cheyriddle4, Painted Moose, UniWingdFox, pippi18848, RockerWolfie1616, sesshiyasha, spelldancer, DeeJaye, belloblossom, Strawberri Stardust, Pandora Talie, AstoriaFallen, Sawaki, Kivras

Page Twenty-Four
hanging gallow, Teh Cheryl, Tanakako, Skye Starrfyre, Malikztiah Ankhere, DaisyMilk, Marzipanz, xX Green Tea Tree Xx, Sweenys_Revenge, nekolulu, Ragers, Kyribird, Dea and #Teddy#, Syaoran-Puu

Page Twenty-Five
Dollfie, Syrius Lionwing, FrostyPeaches, Epine de Rose, Kivras, ~Masamune~, WishMage, ABVirus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Detention
Double Posts

• None

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Active in 'December' 2015.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Feathered Lunra & Ithiltari/Rajni)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Alistair/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Low Luck?: Nope
Co Ownership?: Here
Teepees: AlexiaSilver
RPed couple?: Not yet. <3
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations:
Winston and Isabliss
Lifemate?: Yes
Link to Breeding Agreement: X
Preferred colorist(s): Any

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Akari/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Hesediel/Meepfur)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/A
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: AlexiaSilver Meepfur doesn't have one.
RPed couple?: Nope
Throwbacks?: Sure. :3
Lucifer
Yunai (Akari's twin)
Iris
Lifemate?: Nope.
Link to Breeding Agreement: X

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Aetheria/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Garrick/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Teepees: mine
RPed couple?: Not yet. ^^
Throwbacks?:
Lifemate?: Yes!
Link to Breeding Agreement: x

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Sauda/AlexiaSilver)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Gishoni/Syaoran-Puu)
User Image
Co Ownership?: None.
Teepees: AlexiaSilver Syaoran-Puu
RPed couple?: Yes!
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Sauda's Parents:
Sylar and Neria

Lifemate?: Nope
Link to Breeding Agreement: x

Couples entered counter: 4/5

Other Couples:
Will update as posted.

Active in September 2016.

Gullveig x Milo'koa
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Gullveig (Calixita) x Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)

Mother: Gullveig (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage: I want one

Father: Milo'Koa (Scaramouche Fandango)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees: Calixita | Scaramouche Fandango

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes (Newer feline paws are loved!)
---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Mane Styles
  • Cropped Bangs
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS combined with another hair style
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • The Long Braid template spliced to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms

Trading Post Items
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns
  • Feather Cape
  • Feather Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless it can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Har`Koa x Loque`Nahak

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only -- even lovemates can't get their names on each other's certs -- and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
PM an RP manager for help!

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured.

Preferred colorist(s): Mindsend, Hanging Gallows, Nerpin, Ryuukishin, Cypran, Uta, one over three, Zaikt, Strifeling, DeeJaye, Yumitoko II, Vistada, evil pirate duck, musicaloner7, Baddotcom

Bloodclaw of Northspring x Abraxas

Entry Code:
Bloodclaw of Northspring (mindsend) x Abraxas (Calixita)

Mother: Bloodclaw of Northspring (mindsend)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Father: Abraxas (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | mindsend

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Single Feather
  • Feather Anklet
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns
  • Bows
  • Ribbons

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

Preferred colorist(s): Mindsend, Hanging Gallows, Nerpin, Ryuukishin, Cypran, Uta, one over three, Zaikt, Strifeling, DeeJaye, Yumitoko II, Vistada, evil pirate duck, musicaloner7

Nova x Tenebrosus

Entry Code:
Nova (Calixita) x Tenebrosus (Sabin Duvert)

Mother: Nova (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Father: Tenebrosus (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Sabin Duvert

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: No

Preferred colorist(s): Mindsend, Zaikt, Ryuukishin, Strifeling, DeeJaye, Hanging Gallows, Nerpin, Cypran, Uta, Nyhility, Sesshy552, Yumitoko II, Vistada, evil pirate duck

Hero x Bifröst

Entry Code:
Hero (Gl!tch~) x Bifröst (Calixita)

Mother: Hero (Gl!tch~)
User Image
UNCERT

Father: Bifröst (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Gl!tch~

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes

Regular
  • Draft WITHOUT Fetlocks
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Single Feather
  • Feather Anklet
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards on Winged Soquili
  • Saddles
  • Lanterns
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Feather Cape & Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless they can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

Preferred colorist(s): Mindsend, Hanging Gallows, Nerpin, Ryuukishin, Cypran, Uta, one over three, Zaikt, Nyhility, Sesshy552, Strifeling, DeeJaye, Yumitoko II, Vistada, evil pirate duck, musicaloner7, Baddotcom

Hou-ou x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn)

Entry Code:
Hou-ou (Nayci) x 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn) (Calixita)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father: 鐵觀音 (Tiěguānyīn)
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Nayci

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed
  • Sturdy Footed WITHOUT Fetlocks

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Single Feather
  • Feather Anklet
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards on Winged Soquili
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns
  • Feather Cape & Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless they can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

Preferred colorist(s): Mindsend, Hanging Gallows, Nerpin, Ryuukishin, Cypran, Uta, one over three, Zaikt, Strifeling, DeeJaye, Yumitoko II, Vistada, evil pirate duck

Couples entered counter: 5/5  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Active in October November 2016.

Cephy oPod x Tanuki
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Cephy O'Pod (Mindsend)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tanuki (Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Low Luck?: N/A
Teepees: Sabins Teepee | Minds Teepee
RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: 1st gen: yes
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Lifemate?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here you go
Preferred colorist(s): Any edited colorist

Idelisa x Miquiztli

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Idelisa (junglerunner)
User Image
Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Miquiztli (Mindsend)
User Image Uncert (Markings)
Teepees: Mindsend
JungleRunner

RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: yes!
Link to previous Generations: Out of respect for Miquiztli’s parents owner, please treat both as First Generation.
We were told to go ahead and use his parent since it'd make the owner of the parents happy :3
Xochiquetzal x Requiem
Lifemate?: Yes!
Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement
Preferred colorist(s): ryuu, zaikt, Atheart, Hanging, strife, Vistada, baddot

Couples entered counter: 2/5  
Active in 'November' 2016.

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Vrana / LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image User Image Uncert mask / Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Prince Sebastian / .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User Image
Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Luna / Pumpkin
RPed couple?: No
Vrana: Tziporah x Anzu
Prince Sebastian: Rhenn x The Prince Waltz
Lifemate?: Nope
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link~
Preferred colorist(s): Any is fine

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lady Nadia Misae - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Aneurin - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image Uncert
Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Luna's
RPed couple?: Yes!
Nadia's:
Istas Misae & Claude
Ane's
Alexiel & Fearthainn
Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemating

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Nantosuelta / LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Wendigo / Ririka
User Image
Teepees: Luna / Ririka
RPed couple?: -
Throwbacks?: -
Link to previous Generations: -
Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Hexane - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Caitlin - Fatal Irony
User Image User Image
Teepees: Luna / Fatal's
Link to previous Generations: Hadriel x Scarab
Link to Breeding Agreement: Agreement

Quote:

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Crush - Dihydrogen. (Aka Dihi )
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Israfil - LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image Uncert
Teepees: Luna / Dihi
Throwbacks?: -
Link to previous Generations: -
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

Couples entered counter: 5/5
Radiance and Oji
Ayasha and Yasei  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Active in October 2016

Quote:
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Echo's Song (tefla)
User Image
[ Uncert ]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dradneos (Makette aka the_scowling_cat)
User Image
[ Uncert ]
Teepees:
Tefla
Makette (the_scowling_cat)
RPed couple?: Yes.
Link to previous Generations: Both are 1st Gens
Link to Breeding Agreement: Lifemating
Preferred colorist(s): Anyone

Couples entered counter: 2/5  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Active in 'March' 2016.

Nymphalidae x Hallows Bane
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Nymphalidae (Nymphalidae)
User Image
UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:Hallows Bane (Nayci)
User Image
NO ACCESSORIES UNCERT
Co Ownership?:N/A
Teepees:Nymphalidae | Nayci
RPed couple?: Yes
Throwbacks?: Yes please
Nymphalidae’s family
Parents: Arcana x Parixaeus
Maternal Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure
Paternal Grandparents: Paris((cursed form) x Persephonix
Lifemate?: YES! (Lifemate Agreement below)
Link to Breeding Agreement:Lifemate Agreement

---

Malach HaMavet x SkullKandy
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Malach HaMavet (Kamiki/Sabin Duvert)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: SkullKandy (Nayci)
User Image
Co Ownership?: Kamiki and Sabin Agreement Owner’s will be discussed upon slot obtainment
Teepees:
Nayci | Kamiki | Sabin Duvert
RPed couple?: In progress
Link to previous Generations: N/A , First Gen
Link to Breeding Agreement: Selective Breeding Agreement

---

Rime x Orpheus
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rime (Kamiki)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Orpheus (Nayci)
User Image
Teepees: Nayci | Kamiki
Link to previous Generations: N/A First Gen
Link to Breeding Agreement: Selective Breeding Agreement

Couples entered counter: 3/5  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter