Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Valentines Event - flaffle winners p15/mystery p16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm
Sirenz
BE MY VALENTINE!
Name of friend gifting soq to: Capricorn
List soq order 1-10, 1 being most wanted: 5, 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 8, 9, 2, 6
code word: luffin

Too funny. I guess my luck was good for Cappy. smile .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Congrats Winners ^^ and thank you staff for the event~ <3  

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm
Congrats to the winners!
I loved the Bas and the Guess a Sod. I loved the Guessing the most.
Thank you staff for the fun event!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm
congats winners  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:30 pm
How much do we send to the flaffle colorist? I didn't see an amount mentioned in the post. heart Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm
This was a great event. If I had a better net connection I definitely would've participated more.

I don't think we pay for what we won since it was a flaffle, but I'm not sure  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Cricket2008
Sirenz
BE MY VALENTINE!
Name of friend gifting soq to: Capricorn
List soq order 1-10, 1 being most wanted: 5, 1, 3, 4, 7, 10, 8, 9, 2, 6
code word: luffin

Too funny. I guess my luck was good for Cappy. smile .

sdkljghsdfgsdgf <33  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm
CONGRAZZLES WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT JOB SHOP STAFF  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm
Thanks for this awesome, spectacular event! I LOVED the build a soquili games! They were fabulous and so much fun to help build and see what came of it! Wonderful, delightful event and congrats to anyone and everyone who won a beautiful valentines day soquili!
Lots of love being sent out now from IB! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Grats winners  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:36 pm
First of all, I *loved* the Build a soqs. They were a lot of fun. And I think it was amazing how many free pets went out, making a lot of people happy.

I am pretty sure I know which LS Asuka was talking about it, and I hope she stuck around to read this. She (you, if you are reading this, Asuka) came in and entered one of the ones near the end, and didn't include her Gaia name, and was not counted because of that. She was informed that was why, and left. We didn't realize she had gone immediately after saying her piece and many of us tried to convince her to stay and try again. When we realized she was gone, it was asked if anyone knew her full gaia user name to pm her and invite her back, but if anyone did, I did not see that response. The room was pretty full at the time, or at least the chat was, so I may have missed that. I don't think anyone PMed her, though. I do know the colorist running the event was among the voices asking her to stay, if that is worth anything.

For the most part I loved this event. I was mildly annoyed at not being able to enter my Mer in the mixer, but the emphasis there is on mildly. The only thing I really had any sort of issue with at all was having to publicly choose one of my friends over the others. I loved the concept of giving, and the spirit clearly behind the intent. I loved the idea of gifting rather then keeping, but it really came to a head with the flaffle, where it was like having to make a public statement "this is the friend I choose". It was bad enough if you won a soq to do that, but the odds of that were so low, that the odds of hurting some one's feelings were likewise low. I think a big part of what makes communities like this one great is that we are a community. It seems to be rare the person here, if such a person exists, who only likes one other person in the shop. If I won a Soq to give away, I could have used factors like if it was a color one of my friends liked above the others, or even one they hated so not them, if some one had had a particularly bad day, or had recently really brightened mine. Whatever method I would use, however, would be private and between my friends and myself. In the flaffle, having to post the names before you won anything was not only (to my mind anyway) a public statement of choice of one friend over others, but also would disappoint whoever you DID choose if your entry was not rolled. That could lead to hurt feelings.

Other from that, however, I loved the event. Once again, I loved the BAS, especially the LS ones. I had a lot of fun with the game element, and seeing what we all created. I really hope I get to participate in more events in the future. Some one else said earlier that they got to talk to people and make friends in the chats, and I felt that way too. The thread, even with no event going on, moves way too fast for me to keep up a conversation, most of the time. the chats however, were all right then and there and we had these huge group conversations. It was amazing.

Thank you to the staff, for all your hard work, and thank you to everyone I got to chat with in the LS. It was a blast! Thank you, again.

And congrats, all winners!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:42 pm
-Agrees with pretty much everything Bardess said- For the record. x3

I did choose to enter with a specific friend listed because I knew she'd had a pretty terrible week and I wanted to help make things a little better for her.

WHICH LEADS ME TO SAYING: EEE~! Congrats Lunar and all of the other winners in this event! <3 It really was a very enjoyable one, probably the best V-Day event this shop has had in a long while at least.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm
Grats winners of everything and thanks staff for hosting such a fun event! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 pm
congratz winners i had a great time, this event was tons of fun!!!  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 am
Congrats winners! =D
Can't wait to see who wins the Kalona boy! Good luck to everyone who entered.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff