Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Valentines Event - flaffle winners p15/mystery p16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 pm
>.> I hope it wasn't drama, it wasn't my intention.

@Asuka: The comments only seemed rude because you weren't exactly nice with yours. The rules for the BAS were posted where everyone could see and find them and if you didn't know you should have asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Well congrats everyone!

I can't believe I thought ebony was white! XD I KNEW it was black! Lmao. Oh well. :]

And everyone has already said this, but in light terms, yes it's white. But as Soquili's are colored with paint (photoshop paint 8D) then...yeah...it's black.
I almost put rainbow though. Haha, but then I was like, no...MIXED together.

Anyway. :]  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:42 pm
The event was amazing!

Thanks for all the hard work, and including all the answers.

Sweeney: Yesh, discussion is good XD

Congrats Dulcea! Beware of the stalking XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm
No it was a livestream one I was kicked from and the rules for that were different to one I'd been in earlier that day. I did scroll back to see them but the chat only goes so far back and couldn't.

I'm leaving now ... I'll say again it was a SUCCESSFUL event  

Asuka Fujimiya

Romantic Vampire

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm
Have a lovely day, and better luck next time Asuka!  
Asuka Fujimiya
This event wasn't any more special than the others I've seen in here, it had it's ups and downs and rude people which I've come to expect in this shop.
But overall it was successful.

Sorry I didn't put up a bigger production for you. It was a small community event with a few pets up for grabs. We tried different types of games we never had before so of course there would be kinks here and there. I don't know of the rude people you are speaking of. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being rude during the event. If you feel that someone was rude or cruel to you then please PM me a report so that I can tend to the matter.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Congrats winners and thank you to the shop for hosting the event. I'm pretty new around here but the BAS gave me a great opportunity to get to know some of the other shop goers and was very enjoyable (aside from a little stressful xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm
I very much apreciated the explenations of the answers x3. I was not aware kaolana's were more popular then Kelpies xD. I took the 'every one wants a piece of me' as being a fish hint hahaha.

Hey Bela biggrin ! -launchclings to- Congrats for geting on the list at least! Makes some people jelous you know ;D.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm
Angelique DelaMort
Congrats winners and thank you to the shop for hosting the event. I'm pretty new around here but the BAS gave me a great opportunity to get to know some of the other shop goers and was very enjoyable (aside from a little stressful xd )
-le pets-
We can be friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Congrats to the flaffle winners and also to the "guess the soquili" winner. I was meaning to send in a form but after seeing the answers, I would have been way off xD; at least I guessed the breed and gender right anyway lol. Anyway, again congrats!

C o w b o y P e e p

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm
I really hope the shop does more BAS games<3. even when their arent events going on =3. They were very fun ^^. And very intreaguing out comes x3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
I really enjoyed the Quess that Soq game.

Thank you so much for all the chances to win this holiday, staff! <3

And I felt a lot better about participating cuz no one was in it for themselves. That way everyone's a winner!

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Asuka~ We do know how to read, and we do know what you said, no need to capitalize a point. You cant expect people to take things kindly when you stick one complement in with the extremely rude comments you said. Very unnecessary

Sirenz~ You and the other colorist did an excellent job. It was fantastic and fun and i thankyou very much heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm
This shop doesn't get me stressed out anymore. I guess I'm used to everything now and I don't take stuff personal. blaugh  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Angelique DelaMort
-le pets-
We can be friends.

I like friends - and you have a great name ^^  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out