Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Valentines Event - flaffle winners p15/mystery p16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm
heart Build A Soq heart

Welcome to the Build A Soq event! If you are a colorist and wish to host a BAS event then edit the next post for your time slot. You can host them on livestreams OR in this thread by posting the questions and progress shots. There will also be a Valentines Day flaffle on Monday the 14th at 7pm CST in the 3rd post of this thread. Colorists: You can PM me any random pets you'd like me to place in the flaffle.

There is also a Guess The Soq mystery game in the 5th post.

Niloufer

( In case you have never heard of one, sense many people haven't ) Build-A-?? event is were you link a bunch of people into a live stream channel, and you ask questions, such as

Question 1- Male, or Female?

The first person to answer, gets entered into the raffle -can only answer one question- and that determines that aspect of the pet.

Question 2- What is the primary body-color?

and yada yada untill the pet is done. They are extremely fun<33

Colorists: The LS pet must have a Valentines theme and can be edited or unedited (familiar colorists must make an unedited pet). After the LS pet is completed then make a raffle with everyone who won the right to answer the question. Randomize the raffle in this thread so everyone can see. The winner must give to a friend if they win!

Rules:
1. You must give the soq to a friend if you win
2. No mules (less than 3 months or 1k posts) whatsoever!
3. Keep all chat in the livestream focused on the event.
4. PM the Colorist the info ASAP after the chat if you win.
5. After you won your ticket in the raffle then you please out of courtesy to others, leave. The colorist can start kicking winners out if the viewer max of 50 has been reached and has more questions to ask for the raffle.
6. You can only win 1 pet from this event to give to a friend.
7. Once you win a build a soq and gift it to a friend, you cannot enter to win again. However, if you GET gifted a build a soq, while you're only allowed to be gifted one, you may enter to try and win one to give to a friend.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm
heart Build A Soq Time Slots heart
*~* Here are the time slots for the build a soq. Colorists: Edit in your time slot please. Use the Time Zone Converter to see the time in your timezone. *~*
Note: There is a viewer limit of 50 ppl in each livestream so get there ASAP in order to participate. Once you have won your question then the colorist will kick you out of the chat if you don't leave to give others a chance. You don't have to be present to win the soq in the raffle. Everyone gets a max of 1 question to ask for the raffle, giving them 1 ticket in each Livestream raffle.

Colorists: You can say that the 5th, 10th, etc to answer wins the raffle ticket instead of always picking the first person who answers. If something comes up and you cannot complete the LS pet then schedule in another time slot to finish the pet until it is completed. Keep the raffle list of question-askers on hand to add to the new batch of questions once you resume the pet.

Wednesday
10 pm CST - Mindsend Livestream - Finished Soq [here]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21073555

**Note this is a test run so the resulting soq did not have a Valentines theme, as a practice run. I WILL be doing one officially from start to finish later on**

Thursday
3:30 pm CST - Manda - Livestream - Finished Soq [here], rolled here
5:00 pm CST - Manda - Livestream - Finished Soq [here], rolled here
9:00 pm EST - hanging gallow- Livestream - Finished Soq [here]

Friday
1:30 am CST - Manda - Livestream - Finished Soq [here], rolled here
8 pm CST - Sirenz - Livestream - Finished Soq [here]

Saturday
1 PM EST - Ririka - In Thread [Testing out new tablet] - WIPs: [Click] and [Click no mask]
~9:00 pm CST - Manda - Livestream - Finished Soq [here], rolled here

Sunday
12 pm EST - Selalusia - In Thread - Finished Soq [here], [and here], rolled here
7:30 - 8 pm PST - [ Lady Kiya ] - In Thread - Finished Soq [here] Rolled [Here]
Evening PST - Amirynth - In Thread - Finished Soq [Here] Rolled [Here]

Valentines Day
~10:00 am EST - Odet - Livestream - Finished Soq [here] and rolled [here]
~12:30-1:00 pm CST - Manda - Livestream - Finished Soq [here], rolled here
4:00 pm EST - Selalusia - In Thread - Finished Soq [here]
~1:30-3:00 pm PST - Amirynth - Livestream - Finished Soq [here]
~6 or 6:30 EST - Odet - [here] - Finished Soq here and Rolled here
- Only time slots before 7 pm CST will be accepted since that's the flaffle time period

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm
heart Valentines Day Flaffle heart

Everyone can enter this flaffle. If you end up receiving a pet in the flaffle and you already have a build a soq then you have to give it up to a friend. (code word: luffin)
User Image

Instructions
Fill out this form and post it in the thread. This flaffle ends in 24 hours from posting so 2/15 at 7 pm CST. Everyone can only enter ONCE. No proxying because there is a 24 hour time period. On 2/15 at or around 7 pm CST I will randomize the thread starting from the first flaffle ticket post and then randomize from those on the winning page. I will do this 10 times until all winners have been chosen. Upon you win you must PM the colorist ASAP the name and temper as well as the friend the pet is going to. Everyone can edit their form in case they changed their mind about which pet they want the most or which friend they are picking up to the draw date and time. GOOD LUCK!!

[b]BE MY VALENTINE![/b]
Name of friend gifting soq to:
List soq order 1-10, 1 being most wanted:
code word:

Untagged Images
Selausia
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sela/Randoms/Raffle/vday.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sela/Randoms/Adults/vday2.png

Hanging Gallow
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/hg/Soquili/Untagged/skittlesboycopy.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/hg/Soquili/Untagged/Lovegraftti.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/hg/Soquili/Untagged/heartcerynei.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/hg/Soquili/Untagged/heartbreakercerynei.png

Manda
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Manda/Flaffle/untagged/valentine-mermale-1.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Manda/Flaffle/untagged/valentine-unifem-1.png

Nephilim
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nephilim/Soq/Uncert/Valentines1.png
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nephilim/Soq/Uncert/Valentines2.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:38 pm
FAQ

Please ask a question in this thread and it will be added here.

Soquili

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm
*~* Guess The Soq *~*
This is a mystery soquili game where a clue is posted each day that talks about the soq's appearance. Whoever guesses correctly or closest to what gender, kind, colors, etc wins that soq! Keep all the guesses to yourself until the last day where I ask for the guesses form. If more than one person guesses correctly then there will be a raffle conducted.
STOP sending me the forms. I haven't' asked for them YET!! thanks.

Clue #1 - 2/10 12:16 am
Soq: I hate all that is good but I still can love. Everyone wants a piece of me.

Clue #2 - 2/10 12:19 am
Soq: My eyes make other soqs envious. I can't help if I'm sexier than them.

Clue #3 - 2/11 9:48 pm
Soq: my body is every color in the world mixed together. Aren't I special?

Clue #4 - 2/14 7:04 pm
Soq: I've been known to tear up or discard all forms of affection i receive. I wouldn't break a ruby and ebony necklace since it manely matches my twisted sense of style.

Clue #5 - 2/14 7:09
Soq: I've been told I put the XY in SEXY. I've stomped over so many hearts that I'm permanently stained. My past lovers call me the king of broken hearts but that's a bit trite, just call me THE KING.
exclaim 2/14 - 7: 52 CST ~ OPEN! PM Forms to Tasunke. You have till Tuesday 2/15 at 7 pm CST where the forms will be tallied.

[b]Guess The Soq - Form[/b]
Body Color:
Body Pattern/Markings:
Hair Color:
Hoof Color:
Eye Color:
Edits:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm
*~* Drunken Cupid Singles Mixer *~*

Cupid has been hitting the punch a bit hard at the annual gathering and setting up some couples who may not have previously had eyes for each other!

Have a lonely single you want to go to the party? Check out the Singles Mixer Breeding Raffle HERE.

It runs from Sunday Feb 13, 5pm CST till Tuesday, Feb 15, 8 pm CST

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Sirenz generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm
RAFFLE LIST
Raffling for 2/11 Livestream at 8 pm CST (9:45 pm CST ending time)
Note the pet will be finished either tomorrow or early next week as will the other stuff on the to do list. thanks. <333
WIP of pet: http://tinypic.com/r/35cla11/7

1. Jezbel
  2. Nukido
  3. Split
  4. Syrius
  5. Tefla
  6. Roman
  7. Laroawan
  8. Aria
  9. Bela
  10. Bardess
  11. Divenasmom blue
  12. ShrtDrNGry gold
  13. Lolternative
  14. Glitch
  15. Cheshire blue blackish
  16. Cheza
  17. II Paradox II Pride and Prejudice
  18. Angelique Dark Romance
  19. MooMoolattecha Scarlett Letters
  20. LadyFireFox89 Wuthering Heights
  21. hanginggallow pink
  22. Selalusia
  23. Divena
  24. Dixie
  25. Dinobutt
  26. Sylverstar
  27. Strait Jacked Girl
  28. Demonstration Evil
  29. Marzi
  30. sbuggy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am

edit: Sorry, this was supposed to be the main thread >_<

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 am
My question is about the BAS to the flaffle.

Who is not allowed to enter the v-day flaffle?
Those who won a BAS and gave it to a friend, or the friend who was given the soquili?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Oh good soemones else asked a question xd

I have another.. are we allowed a proxy if we can't be around at the flaffle time?  

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 am
IF you had someone in mind for a BAS but you find out they already have one from someone else, can you still give it to them or do you have to give it to someone else? (assuming you get rolled)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 pm
Roman Foi
My question is about the BAS to the flaffle.

Who is not allowed to enter the v-day flaffle?
Those who won a BAS and gave it to a friend, or the friend who was given the soquili?
I had the same question  

vballlvr5

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm
I made the instructions pretty clear so hopefully that answered all the questions. No proxy because its a 24 hour flaffle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm
I'm sorry but I don't understand why the person who GOT a BAS can't enter? I mean, they have to give it away anyway right? So I'm not understanding how this is any different from any of the BAS games? I was gifted one, yet I was still able to enter to give one away to a friend. In no way did I end up with two soquili. I can understand if they can't enter to KEEP it, that would be unfair, but I feel they should still be able to enter to GIVE one away.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm
BE MY VALENTINE!
Name of friend gifting soq to: purrrplekitty
List soq order 1-10, 1 being most wanted: 5 - 4 - 3 - 7 - 1 - 9 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 2
code word: luffin  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces