Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm
This is the story of how Ash met the turtles and how she became part of her family.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Ash wakes up in her room with her alarm going off. she slams on it to shut if off. she yawns loudly before checking out her cellphone. she smiled seeing how the turtles called her like 5 in the morning. 'looks like i was suppose to go to training today. oh well' Ash takes a shower and drives off the the abandon werehouse. she goes down the secret elevador and walks into a hidden lair where four turtles and a rat are training.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:21 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash wakes up in her room with her alarm going off. she slams on it to shut if off. she yawns loudly before checking out her cellphone. she smiled seeing how the turtles called her like 5 in the morning. 'looks like i was suppose to go to training today. oh well' Ash takes a shower and drives off the the abandon werehouse. she goes down the secret elevador and walks into a hidden lair where four turtles and a rat are training.

"Ya late!" he called as he pounded a punching bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:24 pm
"sorry mr. grumpy. some people actually like to sleep on a saturday" Ash yawns again.

Leo glared at Ash. "If you want to be apart of this family you have to be participate in all training."

Ash rolls her eyes before she was glomped by Mikey.

"I totally agree with ash! why must we train on a saturday when we can watch cartoons!"  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
"sorry mr. grumpy. some people actually like to sleep on a saturday" Ash yawns again.

Leo glared at Ash. "If you want to be apart of this family you have to be participate in all training."

"I totally agree with ash! why must we train on a saturday when we can watch cartoons!"

Donnie: "Because, Shell for brains, Sensai said so. And if I can't cut training to work in my lab, you sure can't to watch cartoons. You'll rot your brain." he said with a slight chuckle as he walked by Ash and ruffled her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Donnie: "Because, Shell for brains, Sensai said so. And if I can't cut training to work in my lab, you sure can't to watch cartoons. You'll rot your brain." he said with a slight chuckle as he walked by Ash and ruffled her hair.

Ash growls and fixes her hair. "i just got it nice for today Don! geez!" Ash punches Don's arm.

Micky pouts but laughs when Don messes with Ash.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash growls and fixes her hair. "i just got it nice for today Don! geez!" Ash punches Don's arm.

Donnie: "Ow! I heard the windblown look is back in." he said as he chuckled and rubbed his arm.

He chuckled as he also reached out and ruffled Ash's hair. "Think it looks better this way. Or maybe like this." he said as he pulled her hair into a ponytail right to the front of her head where the hair now hung down in her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Donnie: "Ow! I heard the windblown look is back in." he said as he chuckled and rubbed his arm.

He chuckled as he also reached out and ruffled Ash's hair. "Think it looks better this way. Or maybe like this." he said as he pulled her hair into a ponytail right to the front of her head where the hair now hung down in her face.

Ash growls at both of the turtles. "if you two dont leave me in three seconds im going to beat the shell out of you."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:51 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash growls at both of the turtles. "if you two dont leave me in three seconds im going to beat the shell out of you."

"Ya know ya love us." he said with a chuckle before pinching her cheek a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Ya know ya love us." he said with a chuckle before pinching her cheek a little.

"Thats is no more mrs.nice lady." she pinches both raph's cheeks hard and rubs them hard too.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Thats is no more mrs.nice lady." she pinches both raph's cheeks hard and rubs them hard too.

"Owwww... C'mon now! I was just messing." he said as he tried to pull free.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm
Ash laughs. "Well that what happens when you mess with a girl's hair."

Mickey laughs so hard he couldnt breath.

"You girls stop playing with each other and get back to training."

"yes mom"  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash laughs. "Well that what happens when you mess with a girl's hair."

Mickey laughs so hard he couldnt breath.

"You girls stop playing with each other and get back to training."

"yes mom"

"I'll girl ya in a minute." he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Ash giggles and goes to her 'room' to change into her workout outfit. after a minute Ash comes back out with her hair up and wearing a tank top and sweat pants. "so who wants to spar with me first~"  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:49 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash giggles and goes to her 'room' to change into her workout outfit. after a minute Ash comes back out with her hair up and wearing a tank top and sweat pants. "so who wants to spar with me first~"

Donnie: "Raph does!" he said with a grin.  
Alternate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff