Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!! ~ <3 READ THIS!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, you 'gunna help or not??
  HECK YEAH! LETS DO DIS!! :D
  I got nuthin' better to do...
  Lemme finish my Doritos . - .
  FOR THE MONEY!! I mean uhh.. FOR THE FORUM! :D
View Results

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm
ℋullo...

ets admit it, this forum is dead. Not like lets defibrillator it, it'll come back to life, but the "Sorry children, Grandpa is dead forever" type of dead.
Now stop your whining about your dead grandpa (I have one too) and lets get this on the road.

ole-play in this guild has been dead for a while, it just has been awakening ever other or so threads, just to flutter back to sleep. What we need is a good strong roleplay story. If you have ever even posted once in this Role-Play thread, you had better reply to this, mmkay? So heres the dealio, everyone needs to post a storyline.

ore motivation needed? The person with the best storyline will get from 50-200k (Depending on how good the storyline is). Any and all commitment is welcome. There might be a tie, second place, or third place. If so, I will place the gold accordingly. Trust my judgment, okay? Anyway, start planning away.

ℛules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm
☆ ℛules ☆
Thou shalt not Godmod once thy role-playing has started
Thee shalt never diss another Gaians role-play storyline
Thy shall not be a sore loser, and continue to be active in the role-play storyline selected, as this is for the good of the forum
Once in the role-play, keep the fighting and romance PG14
Thou shall never copy thy neighbors story-line, or modify it. Feel free to get a few ideas from it, like based on school grounds or mythical creatures, etc, but otherwise its a NO NO!!
Thy will be allowed to curse, put your ideas/thoughts/comments in (parenthesis) if you are confused about something during role-play
Thee should provide your anime picture of your character in each post.
At least semi-literate please
Rules will be modified, added, and subtracted at will
Gaia's TOS, but otherwise... THOU SHALL HAVE FUN!!

Format

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 pm
✍ Format ✍
Picture of Setting(s)
Description (Words) of Setting:
Quick Outline of Characters (Optional, you could just have people make their own)
Type of Roleplay (Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Mixed, Etc)
Describe Your Own Character
What Year It's Set In
What Country/State/Continent/City/Town/Village/Etc.
Ages:
Plot:

If you have any other ideas, feel free to add on!
♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm
If you set any links in your role-play audition, you will be put on the blacklist immediately.

~Otherwise, Have Fun~

Blacklist

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 pm
Opening Soon

Just smoothing a few things over with the Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm
Picture setting : User Image

Description : asylum escaper

Type of role play: mix, with horror

Describe your character : Emmery is a very quiet and angry gril she has a teddy bear with her at all times best advice not to touch it, or you will end up like the last person that was on the floor covered in blood in the asylum

What year is it set in : 2011...

What country : USA, Texas, (anything)

Ages: 16

Plot : a asylum escaper, looking for something else other then what she has already seen.

~Emmery  

xXxEmmeryxXx

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm
This role-play is for everyone. Try to make it so that everyone is an escaped convict, and they meet?

xXxEmmeryxXx
Picture setting : User Image

Description : asylum escaper

Type of role play: mix, with horror

Describe your character : Emmery is a very quiet and angry gril she has a teddy bear with her at all times best advice not to touch it, or you will end up like the last person that was on the floor covered in blood in the asylum

What year is it set in : 2011...

What country : USA, Texas, (anything)

Ages: 16

Plot : a asylum escaper, looking for something else other then what she has already seen.

~Emmery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am
Jello, you know I have a thing for role-playing, and it saddened me greatly when it all died so suddenly. Well, I have a role-play proposal here that's been in my head for quite the longest while, and I tried to write the story myself... But I'm not good at character development since it was just me doing all the writing~

Le Cirque De Mascarade
"Come One, Come All, To The Never-Ending Masquerade Ball.
Let Us Mask Our Personal Shames So We Will All Look The Same."

User Image

Type of Role-Play: Mixed (Mainly Mythological Fantasy, Horror, And Romance)
Year Setting: Recently Blossoming Into The Year 1911.
Surroundings: Coney Island And New York City During The Industrial Age.
Ages Allowed: Any And All Ages Will Do, But They Are Preferred Above Ten Years Old.
Plot And Settings: Coney Island, once just a piece of sandy and rocky land close to New York City, was bought by a most mysterious fellow who is the ringmaster of a peculiar circus all the way from France. Almost overnight (okay, maybe over a few nights), a vast pier and circus fairground was set, and the place opened for business. Many curious people have just arrived within the property, wanting to see what lies within... It is a most haunting yet wonderful new world around them, and the performers themselves are eerie; holding a majestic, charming, yet devilish air, all donning different masks. Near the entrance, masks of every shape, size, theme, and coloration are sold. The eager people buy them and join the never-ending fun... What will happen next?
Characters Description: They can either be performers (clowns, freaks, acrobats, dancers, tamers, etc), crew (lighting, props, games, food, masks, etc), and/or patrons (the ringmaster is my character, though). They can be of any mythological race (or human) and may (or may not) possess powers.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:06 pm
Nice! I really love it!! smile I took a look around and it seems that this Guild isn't the only guild with an absence of RP. If you could, add a link to this forum anywhere to get member to play along!

Fantomex Reborn
Jello, you know I have a thing for role-playing, and it saddened me greatly when it all died so suddenly. Well, I have a role-play proposal here that's been in my head for quite the longest while, and I tried to write the story myself... But I'm not good at character development since it was just me doing all the writing~

Le Cirque De Mascarade

User Image

Ages Allowed: Any And All Ages Will Do, But They Are Preferred Above Ten Years Old.
Plot And Settings: Coney Island, once just a piece of sandy and rocky land close to New York City, was bought by a most mysterious fellow who is the ringmaster of a peculiar circus all the way from France. Almost overnight (okay, maybe over a few nights), a vast pier and circus fairground was set, and the place opened for business. Many curious people have just arrived within the property, wanting to see what lies within... It is a most haunting yet wonderful new world around them, and the performers themselves are eerie; holding a majestic, charming, yet devilish air, all donning different masks. Near the entrance, masks of every shape, size, theme, and coloration are sold. The eager people buy them and join the never-ending fun... What will happen next?
Characters Description: They can either be performers (clowns, freaks, acrobats, dancers, tamers, etc), crew (lighting, props, games, food, masks, etc), and/or patrons (the ringmaster is my character, though). They can be of any mythological race (or human) and may (or may not) possess powers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Fantomex Reborn

Le Cirque De Mascarade

User Image

Now I'm not so sure I want to submit an idea. I really want to RP this one.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm
Don't be silly! This thread's survival is based on how many RP ideas we get. Even if yours isn't as good as his~! Please submit your RP idea, and then we will have a vote on which one is the best, so you may end up playing his in the end, anyway. Please submit!~<3
nefret2011

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 pm
I have to get off the computer soon, but I will submit one later. I have one or two RP ideas dancing around in my noggin'.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 pm
II Jello II
Don't be silly! This thread's survival is based on how many RP ideas we get. Even if yours isn't as good as his~! Please submit your RP idea, and then we will have a vote on which one is the best, so you may end up playing his in the end, anyway. Please submit!~<3
nefret2011

Even if we weren't in this RP in the first place, are we still allowed to join&submit ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm
I'm not exactly sure on your meaning, but everyone and anyone is allowed to submit their RP ideas. :3
ll Angelic Agony ll
II Jello II
nefret2011

Even if we weren't in this RP in the first place, are we still allowed to join&submit ideas?

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm
[i][color=royalblue]ℛp[/color] is dead.
[color=royalblue]ℬut[/color] not forever...
[color=royalblue]ℳaybe[/color] you will win the 200k for coming up with a winning RP in the forum
[color=royalblue]▼[/color]below!![color=royalblue]▼[/color][/i]

[size=24][u][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21042931#297898975]✍ ⓇⓅ ⒾⓈ ⒹⒺⒶⒹ ✍ [/url][/u]
[/size]

If you want to put this in your signature to support this thread, feel free!  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff