Submit

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm
Hey everyone! thought i'd make a chat topic so we could just have fun and talk about anything. so what are ya'll doing right now? xd im just watchin my favorite anime. what's yours? raise your hand if you're bored!!!!!! *raises hand* •-• Hope you'll all have fun at the party today!!!! >.<
Don't worry if you cant attend this party; its not required and there's a party on every 4th!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:16 pm
*Raised hand* Hey what time the party?  

Not close to perfect
Crew

Shy Noob

8,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm
yay for borednesssssssssssssss XD
well u figure it out here
but i will post an annoucement saying come join us when the party starts 3nodding
yay this party ish gonna be fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm
Totally prepared for the party tomorrow!! No school anyway so....  

mysticreature2
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 pm
yay!!!!! me too! just finished the last touches on the house and my cosplay ish done 8D
lucky! ;P so many ppl dont have school. we just got off wednesday
**runs around to get some of the hyperness out* im too excited D; lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm
Ahhhhh. I've been stuck at home since Tuesday. Need to do something!!!  

mysticreature2
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

F1nn-D4-Hum4n

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm
is that supposed to be a cosplay party??

if thats the case, where to find that kind of costumes with bearable prices...do u have any reference about that?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 am
hi everybody how ya'll doing! ^_^  

IPray

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm
well its more of a party where u just come to chat and meet new friends who all like manga and anime but we have themes for the party like to dress as a shojo character. u can try to find a cheap cosplay there are so many characters but otherwise just save up gold.

hi!!!!! ^o^ i is good. what about you guys????  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:18 pm
I'm doing good, enjoying my weekend!!!  

Serene Rainstorm
Crew

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

I'm pretty fantastic, thanks for asking. mrgreen Just obsessing over "Emma", thank you Momo. I need to catch up on the anime! And update one of my fics that his been gathering dust for over a year... And about a million other things. Yay procrastination!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:28 pm
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

I'm pretty fantastic, thanks for asking. mrgreen Just obsessing over "Emma", thank you Momo. I need to catch up on the anime! And update one of my fics that his been gathering dust for over a year... And about a million other things. Yay procrastination!!

now i lost it too!!!!!! D;

ive been watching the anime a lot today >.< didnt even know it existed til u put up a pic of them in the anime posted above u thread. i was like omg that is an anime picture. u can tell when the picture is a manga and when its a anime 3nodding IKR I procrastinated on my hw way too much lately! D:  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 pm
obsessed with manga
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

ive been watching the anime a lot today >.< didnt even know it existed til u put up a pic of them in the anime posted above u thread. i was like omg that is an anime picture. u can tell when the picture is a manga and when its a anime 3nodding IKR I procrastinated on my hw way too much lately! D:

SUCCESS!! The day is mine.

Hahaha, really? I found it on Wikipedia like...the day after you introduced me to the series. And it said the the anime had been licensed in English by Nozomi Entertainment. I WANT THE DUBS. Yes you can tell when the picture's from the manga, and when it's from an anime. Very easily in fact. I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK, WOO!!! I haven't been to school since December of 09! And it rocks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm
rahna
obsessed with manga
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

Hahaha, really? I found it on Wikipedia like...the day after you introduced me to the series. And it said the the anime had been licensed in English by Nozomi Entertainment. I WANT THE DUBS. Yes you can tell when the picture's from the manga, and when it's from an anime. Very easily in fact. I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK, WOO!!! I haven't been to school since December of 09! And it rocks.

i love ur picture...how did u do that?  

CrazyAdajiaLovesYou

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm
CrazyAdajiaLovesYou
rahna
obsessed with manga
rahna
DANGIT, I LOST THE GAME.

i love ur picture...how did u do that?

Picture? Which one?  
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas