Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm
Old friends call me different
New friends call me old
Mother said at birth
"Boy you better only take what you can hold"

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWSECOND YEAR

Rian gave Angus a bit of a look. Like he was actually going to tell him to 'get lost'. Yeah right. "You're still my friend too," he pointed out, and would have said more had he not been distracted by the arrival of Austen. Rian broke into a rare open grin at the sight of his friend, however awkward Austen's greeting might have been. "Hi," he said, peeking around his older brother. "Course not. Uh, Angus, this is Austen, from Ravenclaw with me. And Austen, this is Angus... But you probably already knew that. Because everyone knows we're brothers." If the fact that the two McLellan boys looked nothing alike had occurred to Rian, he did not show it. Angus looked like Dad, he looked like Mum. It made perfect sense to him. He looked at his brother with a small, sly smile. "Want us to get lost?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

[quote="Cara MiaKitty]

So I stood there in the sun, only minutes young
With love and mercy all around
And that's where we began
Now on my silver star scattered across the dark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                      wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                      thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                      вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack wasn't really planning to scare the crap out of a bunch of second years, but if an opportunity was going to just fall into his lap, he sure as hell wasn't going to say no. It wasn't in his nature. So, upon overhearing two kids discussing his beloved cousin, who was too busy directing traffic to eavesdrop, he decided it was his job to handle the situation. As quietly as he could manage, he sidled up behind the two kids, hands in his pockets. "Genderfluid guru guide," he quoted, loud and sudden enough to (hopefully) catch them off-guard. "Definitely gonna have to pass that one along to Tris. She'll love it." He could already see the t-shirt.

spaceOnce he was sure he had their attention, Jack gave them his winning-est smile, trying to remember if he knew them. He recognized one of them, he was pretty sure. From a club. It took him a second to put it together, though.
                                                      "You!" he said, snapping his fingers before gesturing to the kid, "You were in DnD club last year, yeah? What was your name, again?" Jack wasn't terrible with names, but they were only second years, and he hadn't paid too much attention.

spaceBut, wait, if they were asking about Tris,
                                                      "Wait, no, I got this. Uuuuh, Tori, right? Tris mentioned you some. Was kinda worried about you this Summer, I think." Actually, Jack knew for sure that Tris was worried about them, because she tended to go all mother-hen on people who she felt weren't being properly supported by family. Came part and parcel with being a Whitethorne, he figured, since Tria and Gearvin would pretty much murder anyone who looked at their family wrong. And a Lovette, considering even if their extended family could be questionable, their specific branch had always stuck together.

spaceHand sliding back in his pocket, he turned his attention to the girl Tori was with.
                                                      "So, what's your name? I'm Jack." It was hard to believe he and Tris and Loke had ever been that little. Harder still to believe their parents had. Bloody hell, was he already having an existential crisis and feeling old? He was only seventeen!

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                      lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                      ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                      whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld

wнere - Station
                                                      wнen - Evening, Sept 1 2050
                                                      wιтн - Tori, Calli
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

Ty nodded along at her list of all things adults were. Of course they were all accurate. Rosa was always very accurate. A battle for their souls didn't seem drastic enough honestly. They were being forced into a school where they had to follow a schedule, and interact with others who didn't have the same.... je ne sais quoi as them.

He followed her along when the adult called for first years, hoping that this meant they would soon be leaving the awful station. At least that would make the night a little better.
                                                            "I mean if they even tried to make Vctorian orphan chic and interesting, it might be a little better. but no they just go straight for out of date un-stylish and drab." Ty hadn't been aware he could use the word drag so many times in one night, until just now, but apparently he could.

He shook his head and sighed.
                                                            "Maybe with some fiddling, I can find a way to at least update these uniforms into something a bit more.... fashion forward." Fashion was one of his things, but his sewing skills weren't great yet. This might be the perfect opportunity to practice though.

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:16 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope noticed Tori's blush, though she wasn't sure why. They talked about Tris for a moment, then Austen mentioned wanting to go hang out with Rion. Quinn hesitated a moment, but also politely dismissed himself to stay with Austen. It was fine, especially since she didn't want poor Rion to be alone. Behind them, a voice chimed up, repeating some of Tori's words back. He said he would pass that along to Tris, which was nice... probably. Then the older boy pointed at Tris, happily noting they were in D&D club together last tear. Just as he asked about Tori's name, he remembered. Wonderful!

The attention then turned on the blonde, with Callie offering a polite smile. "Calliope Southwark, or just Callie, if you prefer. I'm a second year Hufflepuff, just like Tori~" She grinned, humming happily. The blonde swayed a bit, in tune to the song playing in only her head.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hitori and Jack
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Headed to School
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a beautiful night...
                                                                  —————————————————————————

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx✵ Hufflepuff Seventh Year ✵ The Daily Dragon Managing Editor ✵ Art Club Member ✵ Muggleborn Witch ✵ girlfriend of Canaan Grey ✵

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

One of the many benefits of not being a Prefect or Head Girl was she got more freedom. Instead of them, she got the freedom to enjoy the train ride with Canaan, free to attempt her hand at flirting, reminisce about the time that summer they got to spend together, and look forward to their last year at Hogwarts as students.

On the train she was free to smile about the extra hug and even squeal in happiness to hear about his cousin and her now fiance. "That's brilliant, they're so cute together!" Though to the holidays she shook her head, "I... I think it is best I go home to the holidays. Mum has Oliver, but that doesn't mean she misses Dad. I don't really remember Dad... I try... but I was only three so..." She shrugged before brightening and saying, "I'm sure you could always swing by for a day or two, though. Mom remembering Dad is tragically romantic, and Oliver is wonderful in helping her pay her respects."

Really Oliver was the best type of stepfather you could ask for, Annie felt. And really no other man would have likely won her mom over. Alex Sheehan was Annie's mother's first true love. Annie reckoned there was no getting over that no matter how you might or might not try.

"Well that makes sense about your NEWTs, right? It's like OWLs or anything else, you can always do better but you got to weigh the costs of making it better," Annie said. "Grades are important, and I've been studying loads but like Oliver and Mum say, it isn't worth it if you kill yourself doing it. And my mum is a dentist so she did plenty of testing. I dropped Herbology and Potions last year and Alchemy I never took. The goal of finding gold never interested me much." She shrugged, "Sorry about that. I think Margaux-" Annie couldn't help but wrinkle her nose at the thought, "-is taking some of those sort of classes." Annie knew Canaan spent time with the French girl and if she could provide help, Annie wasn't petty enough to deny him the potential help. As for Annie she was sure Margaux would continue till graduation and beyond pretending Annie did not exist.

"A good handful of my classes are book work so I could work with them at home. Don't know if this is supposed to happen, but Oliver has taken an interest in quizzing me on Wizard Law, my Mum has been helping with mythology and the best she can as a muggle for divination, and both of them would take me to muggle planetariums for my Astronomy studying,"
                                                          She said with a grin, appreciating her parents appreciated her being a witch and were determined to help her with hands on learning so she could do her best.

As the train had gotten to the Hogsmeade station she added, "I do love the Art Club, besides set studying for my Art NEWT won't hurt and it'll be like a break. I think this year will be great though, why wouldn't it be?" She ended standing up and offering her hand, "Your hand? You know it's always a mess on the platform."
                                                          User Image
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          You're a lively one, for sure
                                                          Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                          Hm, this is a tough one
                                                          But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: Sorry for the slow response. Had a few medical conditions going on that are now improving. sweatdrop }
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori nearly jumped out of his skin when Jack popped up while loudly quoting Tori's random on the spot description. The blush clouding his cheeks went even darker when Jack announced he'd be sharing this with Tris. "N...." He started to protest, before realizing that it would be futile. He had shared a couple clubs with the older boy last year and had come to the conclusion that when he wanted to do something he did it no matter what anyone said.

Tori jumped a little once again when Jack shouted you and pointed at him.
                                                            "Yeah.. I was in DnD with you... and uh... drama club, and maybe something else. I joined a lot of clubs last year." Before Tori could share his name, the boy remembered it and he nodded in affirmation. "Oh um..." He recalled Jack calling Tris she earlier, so he figured that was her gender for the day. Tori sure wished his flippity flopping of genders were settle to daily soon instead of what felt like a minute by minute basis. "She doesn't need to worry about me...." He wasn't lying... although he could also understand why she might be worried. His family loved him.... as him... and had no idea about the rest of his identity. As long as he kept it that way it would be fine... so there was nothing to worry about... sort of.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

The train ride up was magical in its own right, and not just because the Express was a magical train. It was fun having the time and space to simply be with Annie, just talking about their summer and what their last year at Hogwarts held for them. So far as he was concerned, the ride up could have gone forever and he would have been happy, so long as he had her companionship. While they rode up, his canine companion lay on the floor, his bulk pressed upon their feet, so he knew where he and Annie were, while he kept watch.

"Oh, I know," he gushed, as Annie squealed about the news of Fianna and Lochlainn's engagement. "I'm so happy for them," he added. "I think they're shooting for a wedding sometime around Christmas, and Hannah's not only planning the whole thing, she's making her sister's wedding dress." When Annie declined the invitation to go with him for Christmas, he was initially disappointed, as he wanted the chance to bring Annie with him to the big family Christmas celebration at the Grey Priory, and after seeing pictures of her, Mother Grey wanted to meet Annie; however, he felt he understood her situation. As reticent as her mother was about letting Annie go with him to the music festival, letting her spending Christmas away from home might be a bridge too far, and if Annie felt she was needed at home, he would completely respect her wishes.

At the suggestion of him visiting her over the holidays, he smiled, and said, "That's a date, could be fun too."

When the subject of NEWTs came around, he chuckled, and said, "My Cousin Lynn might disagree with you on that point, but then she's a workaholic. I plan on working hard and putting in the effort, but I also have you, and my music and Quidditch to remind me there are other things just as important." As much as Lynn offered advice on how to tackle this final year, his other cousins were coaching him away from her approach as being potentially ruinous to his health and mental well-being. "Alchemy's a tough class, and its more than trying to turn lead to gold, and all that, but its worth taking. I've found taking Alchemy has helped me with my Potions, Transfigurations and my Charms classes."

At the mention of Margaux taking some of the classes, he said, confirming her supposition with a shrug, "Yeah, she is." While he considered Margaux to be a friend, she was only that, and nothing more. While he did spending time with her, as he was willing to aid her on class projects, Canaan only had eyes for Annie. "My folks have been helping me with my NEWT studies too, and its been fun working with Mother Grey on Potions and Herbology."

When the train pulled to the station, Canaan knew the ride had come to an end. It was too short by half. Connla's ears perked up, and the big hound rose to his feet when Annie did. "I think this year will be the best one yet" Canaan said, as he got to his feet. He took her hand in his, gave it an affectionate squeeze, and then offered an arm for her to take. Glancing in the direction of the castle, he said, "So, it's our last go around here. Do you want to ride up in a carriage, or fancy walking up instead?"

OOC: Hope you're on the mend, and you're feeling better
mc2

Taken by Annabella Clodagh Sheehan

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:34 am
User Image
                                                        Salvador_"Sallie"_Houdinispaces
                                                        ( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Gryffindor ) xx

(Picrew by ssnicker-doodless.tumblr.com)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐰
                                                        𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sallie was a little bit disappointed upon being informed that neither of them saw Rian, as evidenced by his pouty face. But given his honest nature, he made it clear that he's not disappointed in them, he's just a little bit sad. He did eventually warm up more to the two girls however, so it wasn't that bad of an experience. Sallie wasn't into solitude and would prefer to hang out with Mackenna and Viv this way than be alone in a train compartment.

"I've watched a few matches of Quidditch last year," Sallie added to Kenna's remark about wanting to apply to Quidditch teams, "It seemed pretty fun, kind of scary though. No one really suffered from blunt-force trauma because of those... big blud-thingies, right? It " Then again Sallie wasn't much of an athletic type even in his old school. Football, what's that? Never heard of it.

"I'm no magic native, but my aunt told me about invisible carriages," He answered Viv, his expression telling them that for him, "floating carriages" seemed both fantastic and utterly ridiculous. He shrugs, "Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that I am a wizard, but this magic world never fails to surprise me. Next thing we know is that we get a professor who is a vampire next year."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
                                                        𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((I posted it here so that I can free Devi and Yuki from the chain and post where they want to post))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express had arrived.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Station
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Lots of people
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Waiting to get to the school
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so cool!

Hariette was incredibly excited. Despite the already bitter feeling of missing her family, she was ready to start her adventure at school. Besides, she was about to live in an actual castle. How much more princess-y could life get?! Okay, so she could do without all the classwork, but whatever, it was magic. Besides, she wanted to be the very best she could be, especially since her dads put on a rule of keeping her grades up in order to play quidditch.

After a very long and quite boring train trip, Hari was finally here. Well... she was in a little town just outside the castle, but that was a lot closer than she'd been that morning! The blonde looked up at the peaks of the castle, heart thrumming with excitement at being inside. Her dad had told her all sorts of stuff about his time at the school, while her père listened excitedly. Luckily at least one went to Hogwarts. Looking around, Hari tried to figure out where to go. Maybe to the carriages? Or did the newbies do something different? Hopefully someone would let them know soon.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ! Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
          I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ! I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs I ᴀᴍ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie, Reggie's Friends, everyone else
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Exiting the train
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? How do they deal with this crowd?!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Scared

Simon was feeling a confusing mix of excitement and terror that had begun quite a bit before saying goodbye to his family on the platform. They promised it wouldn't be awful, and that there were plenty of places to hide for quiet if needed.... but as the train pulled up to the smaller platform, the first year suddenly had doubts. Unfortunately, doubts or not, he still had to leave the train. He tried to make his hair a "normal color" but even when it faded to a brown it quickly darkened to a maroon. He tugged on his cousin's sleeve, grateful he was old enough to go with Reggie there for support. "Reg, it's gonna be loud out there, isn't it? Loud and crowded. Can I stay with you until we get to the school?" Wide eyes looked up at the older teen, hoping his cousin would agree with the plan.

Despite the desire to wait on the train until the crowd cleared, Reggie's one-eyed friend announced that they needed to head off so they wouldn't get in trouble. Simon nodded tersely and walked with the others, moving to cover his ears as they stepped onto the platform. It was so busy! How did Reggie and the others do this every. single. year. when Si wanted to give up after three seconds in the crowd. Thanks to his inquisitive nature, the boy knew dinner was also going to be crowded. Hey, maybe this would help his terror? Or... maybe it would become infinitely worse until he hid somewhere no one could find him. For now, he'd at least give it a try, despite the feeling that his heart was going to explode out of his chest.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:34 pm
User Image

null

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie was secretly glad he wasn't prefect. Sure it would have been cool but then he couldn't be here for Si who clearly needed him. They had ridden together with some trusted friends and much too soon it was time to unload. Si asked if he could ride with him to school. before he could reply they were shooed off by Eion who Reggie gave a playful sticking out of his tongue before getting off the train and to a less crowded spot. "Well I cant go all the way with you but you get to meet Mr. Murdoch. he tall and big but he actually really nice! I wait as long as I can but just follow the teachers and you'll be alright!" Reggie signed in reply. "I'll be there for when you get sorted in the Great Hall, I promise!" He then gave Si a hug. Reggie would let him cling till it was time the first years left. Then he could run and catch the carriage.

________________________________________________________

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнere'ѕ no one lιĸe yoυ
                                              ι can'т waιт ғor тнe nιgнтѕ wιтн yoυ
                                              ι ιмagιne тнe тнιngѕ we'll do
                                              ι jυѕт wanт тo вe loved вy yoυ

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

gιrl, тнere are really no wordѕ ѕтrong enoυgн
                                              тo deѕcrιвe all мy longιng ғor love
                                              ι don'т wanт мy ғeelιngѕ reѕтraιned
                                              oн вaвe, ι jυѕт need yoυ lιĸe never вeғore
                                              ι jυѕт ιмagιne yoυ'd coмe тнroυgн тнιѕ door
                                              yoυ'd тaĸe all мy ѕorrow away

wнere - Train Station
                                              wнen - 1 Sept 2051
                                              wιтн - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              First Year Students Should follow Callum!

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie, Various First Years, Mr Murdoch
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Breaking from the older kids
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Where do we go next?
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Scared

Simon was grateful when Reggie led him to a slightly less crowded area, then watched his cousin's signed reply. They were going to have to separate -dangit- but Reggie knew the teacher who was going to take the first years. Apparently he was tall, but nice. Nice was good. He promised to be there when Simon got sorted, which was always a comfort. It was just about then that a loud voice rang out, requesting all the first years. Simon looked up at Reggie, the soft green of curiosity showing in his messy hair before the red of fear covered it over again. "Maybe I can find Eitan, my friend, with the other first years." He looked at the gathering of small students, then back up at his cousin. "You promise you'll be there when I get sorted?"

After Reggie's reply, Simon gave the older teen a tight hug before hurrying over to the tall man. He greeted himself, then noted they'd have time to explore later. They just had to stick close? That was doable. Besides, the man mentioned being fed, and Si was growing quite hungry. Next year he'd ask Grampa Ciaran for some extra candies for the train trip. As of now, he'd saved a few to share with Eitan... once he located his friend, anyway. Plus maybe he could use the sweets to make new friends. With a soft sigh, Si pushed his hands in his pockets, biting his lip nervously as he waited for whatever came next. It was just a shame he couldn't bring Reggie with him.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash