Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:47 am
You're talkin' to me like a child
Hey I've got news, I'm not a little girl
And no I won't give you a little twirl
You're talkin' to me like I'm sad
Hey I've got news, I'm not doin' too bad

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ UNSORTED │ FIRST YEAR

Cella brightened when she spotted Elaina coming towards her, dropping her pout for a smile instead as she took out her gum and carefully disposed of it in a nearby bin. As much as she liked chewing it, she'd never be caught dead spitting it onto the ground or, Morgana forbid, sticking it to a wall or the underside of some bench. "Hullo," she greeted Ella happily enough, given her sour mood just minutes prior. "No, I wasn't waiting for that long, and there were some other kids from the village-," she waved a hand dismissively. Cella was familiar with most of the Hill girls, and of course, her own cousins, the McLellan brothers, but none of them had achieved the impressive title of 'best friend', which Ella alone had earned when they were both still in nappies. "Mum said it'd be more fuss than it was worth to bring me down to King's Cross and get me on the train when she could just apparate back and forth out of Hogsmeade." Cella neglected to mention that she'd spent much of the day painstakingly packing and unpacking despite her mother's exasperation, and almost certainly would have had to rush to make the train on time in the first place.

"I don't know, really, just don't be too cheeky with her in class, I suppose. According to Laurel she's a complete softie most of the time, though." That wasn't very shocking to Cella; everyone knew her father was the disciplinarian in the family, or at least tried to be when he was home. He'd have to leave last night for yet another mission, kissing her goodbye in her sleep. She noticed a loose thread on her sleeve and pursed her lips before smiling at the mention of sweet. "Thank you!" She carefully selected a lemon drop and popped it into her mouth, although she didn't spend too long sucking on it before breaking it in half with her teeth. Cella hated to talk with her mouth full, and hated lulls in conversation almost as much. "How was the train ride? Anything interesting happen? Did you just sit with Tris?" Cella made no move to start walking, knowing they'd be called to line up soon for the boats anyways. "I'm definitely taking the train home for break. I'm not going to be cooped up in Mum's office waiting for her to finish grading papers. Or sat around Auntie New's shop," she groaned. Cella loved her aunt dearly, but the music shop was small and cluttered with instruments and supplies, hardly the ideal place to sit back and relax. It was also reliably noisy.

OOC:
Yukina101

Even though sometimes I might get real mad
But my words are growin' stronger
And my legs keep gettin' longer
I do a lot of stupid stuff but don't act like you're so tough

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel Hill
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Unloading
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope it's good food tonight...

Finley looked up in a bit of confusion when someone else walked over. It was a girl in his house, he was pretty sure she was a year older than him. He didn't remember seeing her in class, anyhow. She spoke, calling him by name, though mercifully providing her own. She was a twin, if he recalled correct, and Professor Hill's daughter. "Yea, hey Laurel. Good summer?" He rubbed the back of his neck, then nervously tugged at some hair, which stood up in messy difference to the rest.

She commented on the train and he nodded along. "Might be fun for about five minutes. I'm certainly glad I can just walk over." He glanced back toward the little flat over Chad's salon, biting his lip as he sighed softly. "You get to visit home this year, yea? Third and up?" He looked back at Laurel, a small bubble of jealousy sitting in his belly for a moment before dissipating. It wasn't like she made the rules to exclude him or anything. No use being annoyed about it.

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:54 pm
It's hot, I think I wanna kick off both of my socks
I can feel it boilin' up in this pot
A closed mouth don't get fed, is you hungry or not?
Like brr brr, operator
Caboose like, choo choo, bless my trainer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sιxтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧The train ride was boring as usual with the prefect meeting as dismal as it was last year. Spending most of it with Brennie and Bethany though was alright until they had to leave for said meeting. Now they were finally at the station trying to find a carriage as well as look after Quinn before he followed the others to the boats. Poor kid looked like he was barely holding it together when she saw Brennie finally found him as she made her way over towards them thankful for the added height from her boots. She knew better than to touch him when he wasn't in the mood to consent otherwise she'd try her usual cuddle methods. But she thankfully did have one thing left. "Hey there Q, I've got something that should help for a bit." She dug around in her satchel for her thermos unscrewing it to let the sweet scent waft out. "Nan packed me extra hot cocoa this year, pretty sure she thought you might need it." Lia mused as she poured some in the cup top and handing it over to the first year.

Miss GryffindorK

I don't get dehydrated, I moisturize it daily
I am my inspiration, I am my inspiration (get up)
But I love you, no limit, I need to know you in it
If you got time, let's spend it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:25 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old Half Wood Nymph

Willow was a mixed bag of emotions when it came to starting at Hogwarts. Sure, she was very excited at first but then she realized the world was a very big place outside of the forest. There were people she wouldn’t know, and she wasn’t sure how that would go. But at least she had her sisters and her father once she got to the castle at least. With Laurel off with friends, Willow stuck close to Aspen. So long as she had one sister, she was alright. Though she felt sort of bad for keeping Aspen away from her friends.

“You don’t have to stay with me, Aspen. I’ll be alright on my own.” Willow spoke up over the crowd. She wasn’t sure when she’d meet friends of her own. She hoped sooner rather then later. Looking to the train, she wondered what it was like to take it to school. Although, she was also grateful she wasn’t required to take it. It seemed pretty silly having to take a train to come all the way back to where you started.

Company : Aspen

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Willow
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Day Jitters
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if we can get a Hill in every house...

Aspen was excited for another year of school. Several of the classes were quite fun, and now she was a third year she could pick extra classes to take. She would also be allowed to go to the village every couple weekends, which would really help. This year brought Willow into the mix, leaving only one of the girls at home. The eldest of the sisters' focus was brought back to the world around by her sister's tones. Blinking in confusion, Aspen looked around for Laurel, noticing that the younger twin had wandered over to talk to a boy that Aspen..... maybe knew?

Willow had said that she was free to wander too, but Aspen shook her head. "What, you don't want me around? Think I'll ruin your image or something?" She grinned brightly, wrapping her younger sister in a side-hug. "Besides, I don't think I can find my friends in this crowd. And you'll be getting called over to the boats here in a minute and I can go then." She nodded, debating which house her sister would belong to. If she were to place a bet, she'd guess Hufflepuff.... but there was no way she'd put money on it. For one thing, she knew the hat was a tricky little thing, and for another, Aspen didn't have any money. At least not handy.... Maybe she'd see if her dad could give her some before the first Hogsmeade weekend....

murruelecreuset

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:08 am
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No givin' up when you?re young and you want some

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr ✨ Exρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱr ⚡ Eᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella nodded happy her friend hadn't been completely bored while waiting for the train. She wasn't really acquainted with any of the other kids, other than maybe Cella's cousins and only then really in passing, but more than likely that would change since they would be stuck in a castle for months on end together. She huffed but had to agree that it was technically smarter to just wait around Hogsmeade for everyone to arrive than travel to Britain and then travel all the way back but still! Experience! And! She would've had her best friend! So there! Cella's answer to how to deal with her mum in class wasn't too surprising, she was always rather lax with them in regards to anything that wasn't immediately life threatening so she figured the same would apply in class.

"At least that's one less person to worry about. Or two I guess. Tris says our aunt isn't really strict but she does make sure her rules are followed, or something like that. Suppose it makes sense for what she teaches." Ella supplied with a shrug. She'd heard enough from her mum, aunts, uncles, even her grandmum that potions were potentially dangerous and one should always be careful and yaddayadda. Kinda hard not to know all that stuff when you've been told it since practically out the womb.

As her friend chose her sweet, she also selected one of her own deciding upon a raspberry licorice wand. Not her favorite but by the time the trolley had gotten to her the only ones left had been plain licorice, raspberry, and lemon so she'd gone with the lesser evil. She'd just swallowed a chunk off as Cella asked about the train ride and proclaimed she'd definitely ride it back during the holidays rather than wait around the school which she wholeheartedly agreed. "It was alright. I pretty much just sat with Tris and some of their friends I think? I didn't really pay too much attention after about the first hour or so, I got stuck planning and writing but I'm pretty sure the twins came by once or twice but they didn't stay too long." Something which she was entirely grateful for. Now she had to contend with them being teenagers alongside their usual brainless-ness.

Waking up in the midday sun
What's to live for?
You could see what I've done
Staring at emotion
In the light of day
I was running from the things that you?d say

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:37 pm
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel nodded enthusiastically when Finley asked after her summer. "Course- I wasn't in school!" she grinned briefly, revealing the slight gap between her front teeth, noticing how he was messing with his hair. Was it a 'my family does hair for a living' thing or a 'nervous to be back' thing? Not that she was one to judge, with her all her various tics and quirks, some due to her mother's nature, others just forces of habit. Even as she thought it, she was gnawing on her lower lip. "I don't like all the motion. Doesn't make me queasy- just would put me to sleep straight away," she commented, "and what's the point if you're just going to doze through it? Plus all those sweets," she wrinkled her nose, "I think I'd puke." Laurel was fond of the occasional sweet, although she loathed chocolate, but she'd been raised with little to no junk food and as such, most of it turned her stomach after the third or so bite.

When Finley mentioned she could now visit home, she laughed aloud. "What, like they were going to stop me before? My da's a professor- they can't exactly give me or my sisters detention for popping home with him to get some papers or something, right?" Of course, she was exaggerating a little; her father hadn't exactly been encouraging her and Aspen to run home at the slightest inconvenience, and she had been kept pretty busy at school with quidditch practice and homework, when she deigned to do it. "Look, the fall semester always flies by anyways," she said encouragingly, since he seemed a bit put out by the whole thing. Had he not enjoyed his first year? Maybe he was just constantly homesick. Laurel didn't pretend she loved everything about Hogwarts, and usually preferred to be outside, but it had grown on her bit by bit. "It'll be winter break before you know it. Plus, you're a second year now, right? No more being babied! Enjoy it before you have to choose your electives."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:49 pm
Hey I've got news, I'm not a little girl
And no I won't give you a little twirl
You're talkin' to me like I'm sad
Hey I've got news, I'm not doin' too bad

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ UNSORTED │ FIRST YEAR

Cella had completely forgotten about Ada Whitethorne, which was a bit rude, she supposed, since her mum was quite fond of her, them having come out of the same house, having mutual friends a-plenty, and both being professors. Then again, practically everyone was friends with or somehow related to a Whitethorne. The British wizarding community was quite small, and the Whitethorne family was enormous. Sometimes Cella wondered what it would be like to have loads of siblings or aunts and uncles, but most days she was quite content to be a spoilt only child, and the only female cousin of the lot, too. It made her feel special, something she'd always enjoyed, even if Angus and Rian were seldom her ideal playmates. "I'm quite looking forward to Potions," she said brightly. "It's really clear when you've done something wrong, isn't it? Not like all that guessing and trial and error with a spell."

She wrinkled her nose sympathetically when Ella spoke about having to sit with her sibling and their friends; Cella had nothing against Tris, but no one wanted to be the hanger-on little sister. Her mother often spoke about how she'd frequently exasperated Auntie New when they were both at Hogwarts, always following her around since they were in the same house to boot. Cella didn't have to worry about that, although she was aware the chances of her and Ella making it into the same house might be slim. Mostly she tried not to think about it. No sense fretting over a Sorting that hadn't even happened yet. "At least we're together now," she said firmly, linking her arm with Ella's. "I wish we'd be sorted one after another too- stupid Shoichet." Her disdain for her surname was palpable; it was hard to spell, impossible to pronounce, and she thought it slurred awkwardly with her first name. Not that her mother's maiden name, Vass, was much better. "Lovette's such a pretty surname. You're lucky- plus, everyone knows it. The only other Shoichet who went to Hogwarts was my dad."

OOC:
Yukina101

Even though sometimes I might get real mad
But my words are growin' stronger
And my legs keep gettin' longer
I do a lot of stupid stuff but don't act like you're so tough

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old Half Wood Nymph

Willow quickly shook her head at her sister’s reply. “Of course not. I love having you around.” She said giving a small smile at her sister's side hug. She knew her sister was only joking. That’s what big sisters do after all. “It’s not like I have an image to ruin anyways.” She added looking up at her big sis. Anyone who knew Willow (her family mostly) knew that she was rather content with things and didn’t worry about things such as self image.

That’s when Aspen mentioned the boats. She’d sort of forgotten about that part. Luckily, Willow wasn’t at all worried about it. “What’s it like, the sorting I mean?” She asked curiously. She had some time before heading to the lake. She knew of the houses and had a feeling she knew where she’d end up. But, hearing about it and experiencing it were two totally different things.

Company : Aspen

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Sparrow had already made friends, it was adorable. Cenek smiled as they got off the Hogwarts express, and headed towards Hogwarts, or rather the boats. Maybe Sparrow would thrive at Hogwarts, and would get away from Chadwicks antics. He stodd to one side of Sparrow, while Chadwick stood to the other but Cenek was prepared to back off. For now though, they would protect Sparrow, make sure she didn't start bouncing so much that she falls into someone else's way or something. He nudged her, "We made it Sparrow. Just imagine, all the ways you can color your hair once we learn magic."

Chadwick sighed at Sparrow's hyper talking, she should learn to be more quiet, but for now, it would slide. They were all excited for Hogwarts, if only Sparrow wasn't so excited to meet literally everyone, it was hard to keep her to himself if she went and befriended others. When Cenek mentioned her hair could be changed colors Chadwick glared, "This isn't my favorite color on you Sparrow. I think your natural hair would be better. Maybe learning that spell would be useful, so you could change your hair back." Maybe that hint would get her to change her hair back to normal. Chadwick saw that boy they met in Diagon Alley, and glared at him as they walked past, he was just as hideous in school robes as he was in street clothes. "Little Winchparrow, do you want to ride in a boat next to me? I have a present for you." He had been waiting for that little bit of time, just perfect to give her a little treat that she would adore.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Hogsmeade
With Whom: Sparrow and Twins

╚══════════════╝

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:25 pm
Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size
Fell for these ocean eyes

Grчffındor Thιrd Yᥱᥲr Pᥙrᥱbᥣood Rᥲgᥒok

✱✲❃ Cas ended up sitting in a compartment of other boys around his age which was a weird but nice change of pace. Hanging around mostly girls at school and at home, he never really thought about the difference until he was in the thick of it. Especially when it came to changing into his uniform, although he really could've done without some of the cologne one of them decided to spritz. It had stunk up the whole room making him thankful to get off the train to find his friends who'd mentioned that their younger sister was starting this year. He tried not to think of what could happen if Portia ever came to Hogwarts but still couldn't contain the shudder down his back. Hell help them all. It took him a while of being jostled here and there (when he finally got his dad's growth spurt it was over for these bastards) when he finally managed to find Aspen standing with a younger girl he assumed was the sister. Cas beamed and quickly made his way towards them before he got nudged aside again.
                                                    "Evening! You got yourselves a fine spot free from being trampled which both me and Rags like. Him especially; I couldn't let him out at all on the train this time. One of the people I rode with had a half-kneazle who I think wanted him for a snack." he explained eagerly pulling his growing toad out his expanded pocket. Rags gave his usual deep croak of greeting to both girls though it was a tad disgruntled. "I'll make it up to him later. Oh! Uh, sorry forgot myself. I'm Cas and this handsome fellow is Rags, short for Ragnok." Cas extended his non-toad hand towards the first year with a grin.

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by, one
One by one by

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel Hill
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train Unloading
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She's really nice

Finley grinned a bit at Laurel's enthusiasm of the summer. Her little grin made his own a little brighter, the younger Ravenclaw being put at ease. He pushed his hands into his pockets as the spoke about the train, stating that it would put her to sleep. "I think it might be interesting. I've never taken a train, though." He shrugged his shoulders, expression settling back to a small frown. She did mention sweets, while Finley made a noncommittal hum. "I like dark chocolate. It's... good." It's good?! Fin mentally slapped himself for his absolutely terrible ability to talk like a normal person.

After mentioning her ability to go home now, she laughed, then explained that she was pretty well able to go before. "My dad... does hair and stuff. Probably not a good enough reason to visit, eh?" He rumpled his hair softly, mentally chiding himself for doing so yet again. Poor Chad had worked so hard to make him look like.... not a hobo. She then mentioned the speed of the year, and he could swear she was being supportive. "Yea, and then it's a short run for spring. Then it'll be summertime again." He gave a slightly crooked smile as she informed him that he'd not be babied, and he'd not have electives yet. "Some of the electives look fun, though. And they'll probably help with jobs... and stuff."

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Willow & Cas
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Day Jitters
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder if we can get a Hill in every house...

Aspen gave Willow a small shoulder squeeze, the (slightly) taller sister looking out, seemingly for danger. "You'll have an image, I'm sure. Probably as the most friendly little flower-child to step foot in the school." She chuckled softly, watching to see the younger girl's reactions. After mentioning the boats, Willow asked about the sorting. The older girl briefly debated on lying to try and spook the younger, but decided honesty had always worked before. "It's nothing crazy, but it is really neat. See, there's this talking hat, enchanted a thousand... well... maybe more years ago. And it can read your mind, but it only cares about your values and stuff... then it tells you where you belong. It's really cool. I think you'll like it."

The older girl smiled, though it faded quickly as someone else joined them. Aspen never had been one to show much emotion, except around her family. He greeted them and Aspen responded with a small wave, listening as he discussed the crowd and the train. "Perks of walking to the platform, I guess. We were in our pajamas until half an hour ago. Plus we got lunch and not just... sweets." Much like her twin, Aspen didn't much care for sweets, though her secret love of gummies was notable. She watched as Cas showed off his toad, then introduced himself and Rags. "This is my little sister, Willow. She's the third of four of us. And... uh... you both know Flik." She gestured vaguely at her hair, where seconds later a bowtruckle scurried up, having been nestled in her braids. Flik issued a small screech, looking around at the world.

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:56 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lower
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нell
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιeve
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιne

spaceCallum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

ι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          ѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          тнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          yoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

wнere - Hogsmeade Station
                                                          wнen - Sept 1, 2048 - Evening
                                                          wιтн - First Year Students
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          First Years should follow Cal!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:17 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

first year || Unsorted || pureblood

”Colovaria!” Sparrow beamed when Cenek brought up how many colors she could do. She was practically vibrating with excitement, even though they had lost Quinn and Skip in the crowd. ”Wren showed me the chapter this weekend! But I promised not to try it without a teacher or responsible student watching, so--” She sighed dramatically, her shoulders heaving up and then her whole body sagging into a crumple. She had barely been able to resist trying the spell all weekend.

Then Chadwick sighed and she turned attentively towards him, worried for a moment that he was disappointed with her impatience. He continued and--he...Chadwick...didn’t...he didn’t like the pink? Sparrow brushed a few ringlets forward, running her fingers through her hair, clearly distraught. Maybe she should’ve gone with dark blue for today? But...pink! It matched her shoes!

Before she had too long to mope, an adult calling himself Callum--hey that was Great-Uncle’s name!--Mudoch waved them over, and before long they were piling towards the boats and Chadwick was inviting her over. She looped her arm through Chadwick’s to await a boat. ”Of course! We’re off on our own adventure now, just you and me, right?”

setting Hogsmeade Station, 1 September 2048 || with Chadwick, Cenek, Aria--and where did everyone else go?
hair color pink, tied in a bow with ringlets || wearing uniform and sparkly pink (slight) heels
status excited

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
♡♥
~"How Far I'll Go," by Auli'i Cravalho from Moana, cover by Caleb Hyles.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games