Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If Dori was here I swear I'd never hear the end of this... then again I probably won't already.
spacespac

spaceJulius gave a small smile to Celeana as she scrambled off of him and asked if he was okay and that she didn’t mean to just-well she trailed off but he assumed tackle and kiss him is what she meant-and then she offered her hand to help him up as she bit her lip. He accepted her hand, though he mostly got up on her own and took it because it was there and it was an excuse to take her hand given to him-why not take it? Standing he worked on brushing off his robes some and said with a shot laugh, “I’m pretty durable-or resilient-however you want to put it. You aren’t that heavy. I lost my footing that’s all. I should have caught you better. I assume you are fine then?” He ended and glanced to her raising a brow. His cheeks were a bit red still because of the whole incident but he decided the most noble and chivalrous thing would not bring it up more than necessary.

He paused when he noticed that Celeana looked fairly miserable and Julius quickly said, “Hey, don’t worry about falling alright? I didn’t really mind. Like seriously, I didn’t mind any of it. And since neither of us are hurt well… seriously it is fine.” He paused and muttered under his breath tugging at his bangs and blushing brighter, Actually, way more than just fine… He glanced back at her still tugging at his bangs and said, letting his hand drop, “Look, I won’t say anything. You just slipped and fell. Hell, everyone knows those carriages can be a monster to get into. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.”

He gave her a smile and dusted off his robes one last time before giving up and climbing into the carriage first and then getting good footing and a grip on the carriage held out a hand to Celeana, “How about I just help you up? We just got the carriage with the slippery step.”

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 am
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts He... Doesn't mind?
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform

Celaena watched as he stood, taking her offered hand in the process. She smiled when he said he was durable. "Well... Bludgers will be shot at you, you know. You need to be." She said chuckling. When he asked if she was fine, she nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. You cushioned the fall pretty well.." She said quietly. Almost shy. As if she were returning to a shell she had tried to get out of. When he said not to worry, she nodded again. "I just... Feel like I could have seriously hurt you or something..." She said with a sigh. She heard him say something... But it was too quiet for her to really hear. What had he been about to say? Or had said too quiet for her to hear? Was he upset that she had technically kissed him...Ugh! Why did life hate her right now? Was it because she would be starting puberty soon or something?!?!

Celaena looked up as he said he would only say that she fell. "Alright. I'm going to agree to that.." She said red as he climbed in and held out his hand to her. He still wanted to be with her even after that?! What did that mean exactly for her?! Did he like her in return? She couldn't help the thoughts that flashed through her head, and was very aware of his hand when she took it and let him help her into the carriage. As she got in, she sat across from him and waited for the door to close and for him to sit down. She absolutely had to fix this and to be a Gryffindor about the way she felt. She HAD too! She took a deep breath and started fidgeting with some of her hair. "J-julius... I'm really sorry that I fell on you... And that I accidentally kissed you... I didn't mean too! But I..." She said, turning bright red even if you couldn't really see in the darkening sky... The girl swallowed hard before talking again. "But the thing is... I really like you and I am actually thrilled that it happened but I don't want you to look at me like i'm some crazy underclassmen...." She said with one breath...

The girl watched him for a moment before she leaned forwards enough that she could press her lips to his in a very quick actual kiss. She pulled back after only a moment, just to see his reaction... That was if he didn't just get out of the carriage... Which she could always go to Sapphire for... Like seriously....

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:25 am
Currently // ...single?
And, Thinking // If I got any bruises from that fall, so worth it at this point. Well if she doesn't laugh at me, first.
spacespac

space Julius was glad that Celeana accepted his help and this time no accidents occurred-like falling as before which could have resulted in injury, even though it hadn't. Actually, he was fairly sure he might have a bruise from an elbow or knee from the fall but it wasn't all that bad-and like Celeana had pointed out there were bludgers he had to contend with which were way worse than an accidental elbowing somewhere. He wasn't going to make her upset by mentioning it and he wasn't that concerned in checking at the moment. He leaned forward slightly as she sat across from him and raised a brow slightly perplexed when she began to fidget with her blonde hair and then began to apologize about the fall and accidental kiss and he could tell she was blushing some-so considering how dark it was already-she was probably blushing a fair bit as she took a long breath. He waited not saying anything when she blurted out she really liked him and was thrilled it happened and didn't want him to see her as some crazy underclassman. All in one breath it was impressive she could get it out as well as she did.

Julius's eyes widened and he said a large smile forming on his face, "Like as-" He was suddenly interrupted when Celeana leaned forward closing the distance and properly kissed him. Just as he was beginning to think how much he didn't mind the whole situation Celeana pulled away enough to break the kiss. Julius frowned slightly and then taking a deep breath and grew calm and serious. Placing a hand on her shoulder he said, "Okay, while I actually don't mind being kissed by you-actually it's great to tell the truth... we should probably do things a bit more proper and slowly. I like you too. And because I like you I want to do things right. You're a great person and deserve that. And, I swear anyone who says anything different I'll hex them if I have to. But... no..."

He took a deep breath and looked seriously at Celeana and said, "So I suppose the first order of business would be, Miss Snow. I like you and I would like it if you agreed to be my girlfriend." He paused waiting on her response to that before saying anything else. His hand not moving from her shoulder and he not pulling away from where they were when Celeana had stopped the kiss.

((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts I'm dating Julius... Oh My God! I'm Dating Julius!
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform
Dating Julius Xanders

Celaena was stilled as he put his hand on her shoulder to keep her from backing away too quickly. Was he going to get mad at her? She had noticed the shock and the smile at what she had said. Maybe he did like her after all? She watched for his reaction as he seemed to calm himself and become serious... Was he about to tell her that she was absolutely crazy? 'Oh god please don't say i'm crazy...' She thought and could feel herself start to tear up at the thought. He didn't like her... She was crazy... He didn't like her... Celaena had probably just ruined the friendship... But then he started talking... And she perked up. He didn't mind kissing her? He liked kissing her! He just said it! She smiled a shy half smile as he said he liked her too. That there made her day. Anything else he could possibly do, might send her nerves into overdrive. But he continued, which she was happy for. Even saying that she deserved a great person as well. And he would hex anyone who said different. Which made her chuckle. Why risk all of that just for her?

She waited as he took a deep breath and blushed brightly as he called her Miss Snow. No one did that! She had always been Celaena or Laena or Leena or Leana... What was this Miss Snow? Oh... Then she heard him ask. And she thought that she had been seeming too young.. Or to immature.. Or or... Stop antagonizing yourself Celaena! He just asked! So Answer him!' She thought trying to cool her quickening heart rate, and her racing thoughts. Before she nodded. "I would love to be your Girlfriend, Julius." She said quietly, smiling, and every inch looking like the happiest girl on the planet.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo flashed a smile at her as Alice and Jasper had walked up to them. He then decided to do it, just for the fun of course. She wasn't heavy at all and despite the fact that he wasn't particularly known for his strength, well...he would give it a shot. "You know, you really should've never said that," he said to her, picking her, one arm under her knee and the other under her back. "You know, I didn't realize just how light you are," he said, winking at her as his friends were fully there. "Don't mind me really...she told me to." He laughed a bit as he looked at Alice and Jasper.

He kept his gaze on his friends, that is, until a girl had come up to them, one in which he didn't really know. He had never even seen the girl before outside of class, but she obviously seemed to know Alice and Jasper well. "Hello, Iñigo Albion-Alexandré. I would wave, but...you know," he said, looking down at Lexine then back up to the others, a large smile on his face. To be honest, this seemed like a dream come true for him at the time. He was holding the girl he had a crush on in his arms like this. Surely, he didn't expect it to really last, but at least it had happened.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

[quote="mrs-lestrange]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:36 pm
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
And, Thinking // She said yes and she didn't laugh at me... well I mean she did kiss me first and on purpose the second time so... but she said yes.
spacespac

space When Celaena nodded and said yes Julius move his hand from her shoulder and let out a breath of relief-one he hadn't realized he was even holding and he then stood up quickly and pulled Celaena into a quick hug before giving a small relieved chuckle. He then sat down beside where Celaena was sitting and took her hand. "You can't believe how worried I was you would laugh at me," Julius chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I sounded horribly corny a second ago... though, seriously, we should do things slowly and properly."

He held up the hand of hers that he was holding and said a bit red, "I mean go on a proper date-or as close as we can. I would suggest Hogsmeade on the weekend but I'm pretty sure my parents never signed the permission form or if they ever did they would have revoked the privilege or would have meant to..." He rolled his eyes, "...but, um, something... and I mean even though if you pay attention to the prefects they obviously have no issues with snogging randomly in public that isn't all that proper and they are at least a year or two older than us... not that it makes it much better but... yeah..."

He shrugged and added with a chuckle, "But, yeah, I figure it is better to do things right. Besides don't you have a big sister? And you do have younger siblings. We should be good examples, right?" He glanced away and then blurted out with a large smile looking back to Celaena, "But you said yes so we are dating so... at least we have that formality over."

((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade

Leonette nodded when David questioned her on needing his input. “As nice as that is you know I’d never use you for answers.” she replied still looking at him. “I could however use your opinion on what I should do about this.” She said pulling out the letter she received inviting her to the Avery manor. “We can deal with that later though. I just figured I’d see what you had to say about it.” She added as they clearly had time to discuss it.

“That’s funny, so is she.” Leonette told him with a big smile. Maybe David was right, she had never been overly observant to the little things (aside from earlier) and she was kind of biased in some regard. “Depends on what it is to be honest. I’d like to think I can catch on to the tiny details when it counts.” She said knowing she’d done that at least once or twice. She even noticed that David was playing with a strand of her hair. “Though, you have a point I am biased when it comes to her.”

“I would say you’d be in a lot of trouble.” Leonette replied giggling at the idea of a prefect showing bad behaviour as she sat up. “Though that’s assuming you were to get caught.” She added with a playful wink. "Yes, I would but I love you and because I love you I'm willing to go from red to gold to blue and bronze for the evening.” Moving her hand along her tie as she mentioned the color change, Leonette changed the colors to match that of David’s. Wandless magic was good for something. "How about this, once we see my cousin sorted we can sneak off somewhere together the first chance we get?" she suggested. Why not explore their inner rule breaker? Besides short from the sorting they didn’t need to be there.

With: David

Wearing: Casual under robes (now Ravenclaw colors)

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

“Ah but asking my opinion on anything means you seek answers from me, even if it isn’t school related,” David pointed out with a shrug. He knew her question more or less and when he saw the letter she pulled out he raised a brow and said, “I actually never read the letter but she had said it was a formal invite. What I know is that no matter how pretty it is worded or if it is as a request or not if you have any formal association with the family-there is no such thing as a request. The biggest thing is avoid the basement-well the second one. Hell, I avoid the second level basement and our entire family library is down there. I’d rather go a month without reading before having to go down there.” He frowned and leaned back and was glad about the subject change.

David raised a brow when Leo admitted she was biased towards her sister and said, “Honestly, I don’t think that bias is exactly favorable to Mira, either. But then again, who am I to comment? I like Mira at least twice as much as Grace-maybe I make up for your bias.” He smiled as Leo answered his suggestion pointing out he’d be in a lot of trouble if he did as he suggested in regards to the sorting feast and then gave the typical reckless answer of pointing out that it was assuming he got caught. And then said she would join him at the Ravenclaw table for the evening, changing the color of her robes to Ravenclaw’s colors and suggested that they sneak off somewhere together the first chance they got after her cousin was sorted.

“I’m pretty sure it would be noticed if I was missing. And, skipping out like that might be a good way to have the shortest time being prefect ever on record,” David said laughing. “Though, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be missed. Hell, I think the older prefects in my house would be happy to know I planned to leave early and take over helping direct first years up to our common room. Not so sure that would be the case of Professor Amorocho. And I do have a class with him. And, he’s probably one of the more creative professors when it comes to punishment. I might have to be stuck as a prefect and some other horrible thing after that-like tutoring first years in history or something.”

He rolled his eyes and added sitting back, “Besides, isn’t it if your cousin was sorted into Ravenclaw I was supposed to look out for him? Also, I’m fairly sure my grandparents would kill me if it was found out I skipped any part of the sorting feast while a prefect because I was spending time with you. Actually, they might let me slide on it and just blame you. Hard to say… So, as much as I would love that suggestion of skipping out early-and I’m sure many people in my own house would as well, including the first years-I doubt it is all that practical. Besides if I see my sister at my table I’m going to have to send her back to her house table. I’m not sure if my sister was joking at the end of last year, but I’m not taking a chance on it.”

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts This day could not get any better ~ la la la la la ~
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform
Dating Julius Xanders

Celaena smiled happily as she watched him sigh in relief. She was surprised when he pulled her into a hug, but returned his hug before returning to her seat. Where he proceeded to join her. She turned herself to look at him better, just as he took her hand with another chuckle. "I was worried you were going to think I was crazy and climb out of the carriage." She said giggling herself. Before tilting her head to the side and nodding. "Well whatever you did, it sounded fine to me. I would agree, but I did sort of kiss you and that wasn't exactly proper or slow." She said sitting back against the seat with her right leg underneath her.

When he lifted her hand, she blushed herself as he spoke. That sounded lovely! But he was right. He was muggleborn, and his parents weren't exactly taking it well. She thoughtfully tapped her finger across her mouth, which touched from the bottom of her nose to her chin, and was quiet for a moment. "Well... If you aren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade, we could always have a picnic in the garden or something. That would constitute a proper date wouldn't it?" She asked. She hadn't ever been on a date before, and all she knew of were those that she had read about in books. Mostly the kind of books her mum fancied, but Celaena was able to read from time to time. When he mentioned Prefects and then her sister she smiled. "Actually yes, and coincidentally she's the Slytherin female prefect this year. You can actually see her if you look out at the other carriage over there. She's the blonde petting the Thestrals." She said pointing Sapphire out. She wasn't sure if he could see them, but hopefully he could and she wouldn't seem strange.

"Those sound like great ideas. Slowly making our way into the 'madhouse' that is supposed to be a relationship." She said chuckling. "I did say yes. And I'm already glad I did." She said happily as she laced her fingers through his since he still had her hand.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Furrowing her brow a bit Lexine gave Alice a strange look. "Busy night? I don't know what you're doing after the feast, but I'm going to the common room and dying in my bed." She let the look linger a bit before she smiled over at the Lancasters. "But it's nice to see you two again! We really need to start hanging out over the summer. The only person I ever hang out with is this dork." She joked nudging Iñigo gently.

It took a moment for Lexine to realise what Iñigo was doing, but she let out a small yelp when he took her up in his arms. She blinked a few times as a deep blush started crossing her cheeks. Despite being embarrassed she shrugged a bit.
                                                "Less work for me,'" she concluded, crossing her arms a bit. "And you're lucky that my skirt is caught under your arm, or I'll probably punch you out." She concluded motioning a bit to her grey skirt. The situation would've just been weirder had he not caught it the way he had. She knew that she should've been more embarrassed about this, she should've jumped right out of Iñigo's arms and blushed furiously, running away however she didn't. Lexine was too tired to care right now, plus Iñigo was warm... Lexine on the other hand, cold as always.

The real embarrassment started when a girl with bright red hair walked up to them. Lexine felt her face burn only the slightest bit brighter and she waved awkwardly at her.
                                                "Hi there...Lexine Vance..." Lexine then looked around not really knowing what to do. She was never good with people, and the position she was in was just making it weirder for her...

uniform x ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

mrs-lestrange

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:39 pm
x
x
x
x

x
                                    ████████████████xx αяιαηα εℓωσσ∂ xx███████xxxxalways forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Hufflepuff | | Single | | Metamorphmagus

Smiling brightly, Ariana took a deep breath. "Good, I hoped so!" She could only imagine how weird it would've been had Danica been talking about something important to someone else or had been doing somehting important. She asked Ariana about her summer and the girl weighed her possibilities before saying anything. "I didn't really do much... I learned how to do a few new metamorphmagus things, but that was about it." Ariana shrugged slightly, not really knowing what else to say. Her summers were always boring, after all there was never much she could do but sit around draw and read. "What about you? Any trips or anything?" She asked, the normal amount of pep filling her voice once more. She tilted her head slightly and had the smallest hop in her step as she walked beside Danica.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:02 am
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
And, Thinking // She said yes and she didn't laugh at me... well I mean she did kiss me first and on purpose the second time so... but she said yes.
spacespac

space "Oh, I'm way too polite to do that even if I thought you were crazy," Julius answered with a shrug when Celaena giggled about her worry about him climbing out and thinking she was crazy. Honestly, even if you thought the girl was crazy or whatever and weren't interested the right thing would be politely tell her and draw boundaries or something. Or at least try that. It was only decent. Julius shrugged when Celaena pointed out that she did kiss him and that it wasn't exactly proper or slow. "Ah, but we had an accidental first kiss-so I reckon if you do a proper one within like a twenty-four hour period then the proper kiss counts as the first kiss. Also, way less embarrassing story for both of us."

He was still smiling as Celaena came up with an alternative to say Hogsmeade and Julius also offered, "Well there's also the lake and we could sit there and see if we're lucky and get to spot the giant squid. And isn't there the room of requirement? It would be fun to hunt that down as well. We could make a list. I mean otherwise we'd only see each other in the common room, at quidditch practice-if we both make it, of course-, and at meal time. I'd hate to imagine what it would be like for people in different houses if they were also in different years."

And then Celaena mentioned her older sister was the Slytherin prefect. "So basically if she hates me she could follow me around and keep giving me detention. Great..." He sighed and then glanced over to where she pointed to see a blonde Slytherin that looked a bit like an older version of Celaena and looked to be petting thin air when Celaena said something about petting a 'thestral'. He looked back at Celaena confused overlooking anything after that and said, "A what? What is she petting? There's nothing there... or it doesn't look like there's anything there. I mean is it..."

He frowned trying to think if there was any mention in his Care for Magical creatures class yet of something invisible pulling the school carriages or anything. Maybe it was mentioned in higher years? Or maybe it was something kids from wizarding families just grew up knowing about-like muggle-born kids grew up knowing about things like Sesame Street and how to use a computer.

((OoC))
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:48 am
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Relieved
If it wasn't for you: Good, they're making up!
We would never run away: Echo and Tanya
But away we go: En Route to Carriages

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie muttered something along the lines of "you only saw me when I let you see me" and clung to her pride as a wannabe ninja witch, but raised an eyebrow at her friend when he claimed he wasn't photogenic "It must be a family trait, because you and your sister are both ridiculously photogenic." She raised her hands in surrender, but it was true! Just because the expression on his face in photos was sometimes of exasperation or annoyance, didn't mean he didn't look good. And she wasn't even dating him and saying that! It was a Lovette thing; it had to be. Elsie only seemed to look good in each twelfth photo taken of her, and that was only when she toned down her smile and stopped squirming like an eight year and asking how much longer things were going to take. There was a reason Newlyn had more drawings and paintings of her sisters than actual photos. Besides, Morven always stalked out of the frame of every photo she was in...

At Tanya's murmur her cheeks pinked distinctly and she shook her head vehemently, tossing limp blonde curls this way and that. "Tanya, that is not-," she protested in a low voice, but Tanya had already moved onto discussing Gypsy and Jer and their posing for their own probably wildly inappropriate photographs. She shook her head a little, unable to stay annoyed at her friend, and darted a step or two forward to the nearest carriage, almost slipping on the step before she got a hold of the door and pulled it open. She backed up against the door and held it for her friends. "Come on," she urged amicably. "I want a good seat for the Sorting," she joked. No one she actually knew was being sorted this year, but she always liked to watch, usually with more interest than others her year. But the first years were so small and cute! Could she have ever been that little once? She was 5'7" now, and seemed to still be growing. Maybe she'd be even taller than Newlyn soon.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade

Leonette shook her head as he pointed out that she was still technically seeking answers. “That may be true but there not the type of answers that say I’m using you for something.” She told him before he answered her initial question. “You can read it if you want.” She offered before thinking about what he had said. Why did he have to make his family sound so creepy…? It sounded like a horror movie where you’re told not to do something but do it anyway and then get murdered for it. Leonette realized one thing as she pushed that though aside. In short she wasn’t so much invited as she was wanted at the Avery manor. Clearly David’s grandmother wanted to meet her and it didn’t sound like it was something she couldn’t avoid.

Reminding herself they’d talk about it later Leonette went to thinking about something more uplifting. “You’re right you know and that’s probably why she we argue more often than I do with Grace. Though I really would like to think you make up for it.” She told him. Somehow Leonette thought that if things didn’t work out with her and David long term it would turn into another thing that Mira would be mad at her for. In a lot of ways the fifteen year old was happy about that if only for the fact that it meant she did something her sister approved of.

Smiling Leonette was happy to see David was still willing to follow the rules as ever. Regardless of the fact that sneaking off together certainly did sound nice to her. “You probably don’t want to be on his bad side then.” She told him. Luckily she’d stayed on her head of house’s good side too. “Yes, that was my request.” She said nodding. “Guess I’ll have to talk to your sister if he lands in Hufflepuff though.”

When David said it wasn’t practical for them to sneak off she shrugged her shoulders. “Well if you change your mind I’ll be the one sitting right next to you all evening.” She said with a smile as they arrived at the castle. It wasn’t going to get her upset she was still with him after all. Honestly that was all that mattered to her these days.

(Exit to Ravenclaw table?)

With: David

Wearing: Casual under robes

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira rolled her eyes as Benjamin told the story of how he made the Quidditch team last year. Yes, the team had been desperate for players but that didn’t mean that he was special or anything. If enough people tried out this year she doubted he’d make the team coming in late. At least she hoped not. “I’m not afraid of her either but I wouldn’t push your luck.” She told him. Despite believing that Timothy wanted to take the class to begin with she supposed she got the older sister thing, after all she had one too. Even if they didn’t see eye to eye on pretty much anything the Slytherin still got it.

“I never said the situation made any sense.” Mira replied before looking to Timothy. She was grateful to just get into the carriage and head to the castle. Although hearing that she was right on some made her smile a bit. Looking at his note she didn’t mind a change in topic. “You heard about how to get inside the kitchen?” Mira asked Timothy curiously. “Who told you about that?” Better question was how did he find out before her?

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games