Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon and Bob went still, pering out at Tamara with a 'vicious? me?' air. "He doesn't like the box. He was given special permission to be here, but that doesn't mean he can be out of the box until we're in the common room." he reached in bravely, petting the crab. "Not long little dude. I'll sneak you food."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:07 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara shrugged and looked towards her brother who seemed to be talking to another first year girl. She smiled slightly. "Greece? I don't know. I thought I heard them talking about America. No matter."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:11 pm
[poor hobo.....]
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys smiled. "It wasn't exactly murder. I was eight and the hobo tried to toss me into the water. I stabbed him with the spoon. I never even knew spoons could do that much damage..." she said,trailing off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Nott nodded along as Alexander spoke. That was sort of how he felt. Some people seemed to fit so neatly into a certain house, but Nott felt like a mess of things. He probably didn't have the sharp focus of a Ravenclaw although both of his parents and long lines of his family before that were from that house. Sometimes he was sure that he was adopted because he seemed so unlike his parents, though he definitely got his wicked humor from his mother.

"I'm with you. I have no idea where I'll end up. My family is Ravenclaw for generations, but I really don't think that is a fit for me. I guess I might be a little too rowdy to be a Hufflepuff, they seem to generally be more calm. And I don't want to be a Slytherin." Though sometimes that is where I feel like I belong. "So I suppose that I'm hoping for Gryffindor."

Smirking over at Charlotte he just answered easily. "Perhaps you are the freak and reading my mind? You are the super witch already, after all."

He had been looking around again, waiting for the rest of the first years to gather so they could head up to the castle, looking over the group, letting his gaze graze over the lake. He turned back to Xander, "So were your parents wizards? What house were the-" When he saw the other boys arm wrap around Charlotte.

That deep dark place that haunted Nott at times flared. What was he doing? What was Charlotte doing? His hand was already reaching for his wand as he felt the tickle of a stunning spell that he had read about but not dared to try tickling his tongue.

But like a cloud over the sun, the darkness passed and his hand dropped back down. Really, the more he was getting to know Alexander, the more the guy reminded him of himself. He was always being sly with the girls and seemed to have a sense of humor like himself and Charlotte. But he was feeling a little strange still about it.

"You know, I just realized, my wand is still in my trunk." A lie of course. The wand was buried safely in one of his inside pockets. But with a quick nod to the two of them he walked away over to the luggage. Even as he did he realized that his jaw was clenching. With a quick word to an attendant he was popping the latches on his trunk and rifling through it while his brain was swirling darkly.

Garden of Wisteria

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will listened to her and shrugged. He didn't really understand what living on the street was like, but then again, he had gotten an earful of it from Lucy. She was another one. What was with all these kids being homeless. He shrugged again, answering his thoughts. Change of subject time. "Anyways, what classes are you looking forward to at Hogwarts?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Alys shrugged. "I don't know any of the classes really. Charms,Transfiguration,and Potions seem cool though," she said,sighing. Thinking about her pet monkey,she scowled. "If those hobos touched my monkey,I will murder them one by one," she said,feeling her mood shift. "Crap...."

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Will looked into the water and sighed. "Well, there's Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'm excited for that. And there's herbology, which should be interesting."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Alys nodded,trying not to speak. Obviously,Hunter was trying to break through. She had her wand in her pocket,which could be used as a weapon,even without her knowing any magic. Her mind went blank and she felt a girly vibe come on. "Really,I have to change into Regan..." she thought to herself.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm
User ImageBailey stepped out onto the cobbled platform, expecting the usual enchanting aura of Hogwart's to wash over her. When the bite of the cold, frosty night hit her like a rogue bludger, and her eyes failed to find any of the few friends she had managed to make, it was a rather different aura that began to overcome her. She forced these unexpected feelings to the back of her head, and focused on the fact that it was a new year, a fresh start. As Bailey made her way to the thestral-pulled carriages, her chocolate colored owl, Duke, continued to sleep soundly in the weathered cage she carried. Settling herself among a rather large crowd of third years, who were waiting to be directed to the castle, Bailey let her mind wander away from the freezing darkness in which she stood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Will looked over his should to his sister to see if she was reacting or anything.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st year

Xander winced a little when Charlotte caught him. It wasn't a lie, though. His arms were cold.

"The temperature charms only affect the parts of me that the clothing touches. I'm wearing short sleeves, so my arms below my elbows are cold. Yeah, my mom's a witch, but my dad's a Squib. My mom cast the spells yesterday, and she didn't get my school robes.

She does this nesting thing, whenever we're parted. She tries to make sure I have everything I need, and even packs me food. Like Hogwarts would run out or something. I think I have enough to last me the whole year, shrunk down in my trunk. I worry about her sometimes. She's plenty busy with work, but she worries herself sick over the littlest things."
Alex said to Charlotte, laughing a little.

He looked over to Nott to see his hand twitch. Almost like he was itching to pull out his wand. Then he said he didn't have it, and went through his trunk.

Had he gone too far in his joke? Alex hadn't meant to upset him too much, and he'd really rather that Nott not pull his wand on him in the middle of the station. He took his arm off of Charlotte and walked towards Nott.

"You okay? You look a little upset. Anything I can do?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:34 pm
User ImageRegan Kayln Abrams

Regan smiled. "Hi," she said,grinning. She lookd around. "Uhm,how did I get here?" she asked confused. The last thing she remembered was playing at the park...in downtown. How did she get not such a strange place. Frowning slightly,she looked at the boy. "Do I know you? I'm Regan," she said.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Will looked at her confused for a minute and then realized this must be one of the personalities that Alys was talking about. This one seemed rather friendly. "Um, yeah, you do. I'm Will. I was just talking with, uhm, Alys."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm
User ImageRegan Kayln Abrams

Regan nodded. "Yep,she got boring,so I took over. You're cute," she said dreamily. She loved to ruin things for Alys,always knowing her thoughts. She knew she liked him and Regan was going to change that. Regan had her ways.....

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Will shrugged and kicked a stone into the water. "She wasn't boring me. You should bring her back."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games