Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:55 pm
Hogsmeade Station

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Hogsmeade!

You've just come off the train to either: 1) Attend Hogwarts or 2) Participate at Hogsmeade. You're welcome all the same!

"The station is located near the Hogwarts Lake, and from there a road extends around the lake to Hogwarts Castle. It is actually quite a distance from the village itself, being on the opposite side of the Hogwarts grounds. The Hogwarts Express stops here after traveling from King's Cross Station. At the station is a small group of buildings, the large being a resting place for the conductor of the train. Not far down from these buildings are entrance gates to Hogwarts that are located in a clearing of the Forbidden Forest that leads up to the school grounds. Also at the end of the platform, boats are docked awaiting the arrival of (a) Groundskeeper... and the First years."

The Owner
Perry Faramond

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm
Tickets

To King's Cross Station: 1 Galleon
To Ireland: 3 Galleons
To France: 5 Galleons
To Germany: 5 Galleons
To Italy: 5 Galleons
To Russia: 7 Galleons

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧
♧Care of Magical Creatures & Groundkeeper♧

User Image

Eleanor Duke, Groundskeeper of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, walked lazily to the Hogsmeade Station, a lantern in hand. It was now almost dark, and the train should arrive by now. She sneezed. Bloody cold, she thought angrily as she saw the train arrive. She looked around, sighing in relief as she caught sight of the carriages, usually pulled by Thestrals, and the boats on the other side for first years. She smiled brightly as she caught sight of the Hogwarts Express, as bright as ever. As it stopped in front of her, and students started to exit, she pointed to the carriages.
"Second years and up over there!", she shouted over her voice, "First years here!" she waved. They must be so excited. In a way, she was, too. It was always nice to welcome new people in a huge family. She pulled out of her pocket a list of names, just like the following:

Jane Butler
Mariella Cross
Malcolm Dundas
Lydia Bronswell
Gwendolen Ariana Reeves
William Radcliffe
SaLevera Sykes
Angela Spark
Ben Brown
Leon Rowle
Evelyn Ward
Rowan Titan
Alexis Titan
Melody Raindo
Sheldon Happler
Avery Happer
Moshe Yitzchaki
Dan Goro
Alys Kalyn Abrams
Kevin Johnson
Nicole Johnson
Idaina Kiri « No » Sakura Akuma
Austin Brighton
Evangeline Evans
Dakota Amelia Williams
Charlotte Victus Claremont
Camille Caldwell
Maribell Borjon
Nathan Galvan
Ayana Darkki
Stella Forsyth
Lucinda Lucas
Murasaki Hizawa
Nottingham McNair
Lyra Wynne
Indala Grey
Tyler Dean
Alexander Greyson
Brooke Strongriver
Aerynn McKenny
Sphyria Nitefall

She'd scribble the name out as the students will arrive one by one.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 am

"I Stand under the Great Cherry Blossom ..."
私は大桜の下にスタンド...

User Image
╚════════☩═══════╝
╣-Idaina Kiri S. Akuma-╠
- 偉大な霧の桜悪魔 -
╔════════☩═══════╗

Mood: Gun Generation, We are Rayheart.
Weapon: Red Blossom Nodachi
Unit: N/A
Out Of Control: I know thats sees pending, Only need sorting done soon. ^^

" Being a devil Isnt easy "

When the doors open from the grand train ride down the country side. Idaina had Yawned, holding her red blossom nodachi inside its sword bag sheathed and closed up. It was her first year here, the rest before where spent at Gear academy a private school based at Tokyo. Idaina looked forward for her school life at Hogwarts, knowing it will be fun and exciting. Wearing a white and red military style ARC-F91 UNIT XIII uniform, with a patch on her left upper shelve stating the rank of warrant officer . As part of the Rayheart/ Akuma military tradition, she was forced to wear it. It was the red long sleeved collared shirt version were loosely, with a red tie and a gold tie pin. With a white skirt, a stockings of matching order supported by a garter belt and high black combat boots almost to the knee.

With her things in a suitcase covered in stickers in her right hand, including her Hogwarts uniform packed and ready to go. There at the station finding Eleanor with the list of names and a lantern in her hands. With the standard of introducing herself in mannered way. " Warrant Officer Idaina of the Akuma Family reporting for transport. Mam. " She said in her rowdy voice in salute of her peer.

Kagura: SUI-REN

"When it blooms its pink fire blaze, in the distance spring..."
それは距離が春にピンクの火の炎を、咲く頃......

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 am
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor beamed brightly as a student came forward.
"Hey Idaina!", she nodded joyfully to the eleven-year-old girl, "I'm Eleanor. I'm Hogwarts' Groundskeeper. We just gotta wait for your classmates to come." she told her as she crossed her name out of the list, smiling softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 am
♚Malcolm Dundas♚

User Image

John Malcolm Dundas hopped off the train, a slight headache buzzing inside his brain. He didn't like to travel much, especially by train, so he just read. But he had a good reason now. It was his first Hogwarts year, in a magical school, in a magical place, following his parents' steps. Unfortunately, they divorced after Malcolm's younger sister, Adèle, was born. He lived with his mother, Alice, and of course Adèle. He promised the both of them to write as soon as possible, and take a few pictures for Adèle so she could draw the castle. Malcolm was always fascinated by photography, he even brought a camera with him.

Malcolm looked exactly like his sister and mother. The three of them as curly, light blond hair and blue, twinkling eyes. Of course, Malcolm preferred keeping himself short hair and a curly fringe, covering his eyes. His father was the odd one out; Mr William Dundas had tanned skin, dark brown eyes and short brown hair, slightly curly.

Stuffing his hands in the pockets of his robes, he walked over to the two females, guessing that one of them was a teacher. He was slightly surprised to see the teacher smile up at him and return her gaze to the parchment, scribbling something on it.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 am
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

Alex hopped off the train, wiping his hands on his pants when he landed on his feet. It was exciting, arriving for his first year. He had been to Hogsmeade before, but he had never arrived by train. Heck, he'd never ridden a train before! That alone was cool. Adding up all the new things he'd been experiencing all day, and you got a really jittery kid. He was shaking with excitement.

Alex went to get his trunk, then remembered that they would be taken up to the castle for him. Hopefully, he'd get to see his owl, Athena, soon. He missed her.

He walked over to the small group of people, and the woman with what looked like a list.

"I'm here! Alex Greyson."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:02 am
Mariella Cross
((I'll make it pretty later razz ))

She carefully stepped out from the train's cabin. She gave a sweet smile as her inside thoughts were quite chaotic.
"What is with all of these muggle borns." She mentally hissed. "Silly muggles shouldn't know any magic. And the half breeds, simply and irrevocably disgusting." She hid her true feelings and smiled as she carefully skipped up to the slowly growing number of first years.
"Excuse me, are you miss Duke?" She looked up, her dark black eyes glancing up at her. "You're absolutely stunning miss." She lied, just another witch or wizard in her opinion.

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 am
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor smiled brightly at Malcolm, Alex and Mariella as they came forward, and crossed their names out of the list.
"Hello!", she welcomed them, "We just gotta wait for the other first years, if you don't mind." she told them as she whistled to the 11-years-old so they could come over to her. She thanked young Mariella Cross for her compliment and waited for the other students.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte was calm, she was at ease, she was ready. She was rushing around trying to get robe out, clean up the chocolate frogs and get her sweater on. Her nervousness was so great, that is damped her fear, worry, and her excitement. Tonight, tonight it shall happen, she thought as she dusted the chocolate frog left overs into her pocket. tonight...tonight, oh by Merlin's beards I hope I am not slammed with a Slytherin in my boat....Gah, I think I would start my year off by becoming a murderer...Oh no, oh no!

Above her the train whistle blew and making her breath catch. Beyond her cabin walls, she could hear the sounds of doors sliding opening, and people getting up. Franticly she glanced around trying to order her mind, Oh no, oh no, oh no...do I have...I think I have...should I take my trunk . No no no, according to A year at Hogwarts, an Autobiography and Nott the house elves take it for me. Oh dear, oh dear...where did I put my sweater......wait, I can I wear my sweater? Wait, yes, yes I can so long as it the school sweater.

Throwing her robe on the cushion before her, she struggled to put on her sweater and take care of her curl hair. Outside her cabin window, she could see a students bustling beyond happily chatting as they head for the exists. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself, again. Finally managing to get her sweater over her head, she busied herself with by tying down her. Trying to ease the tremble that had over taken her, Gah! Where is Nott? I could really use his teasing right now. I so need him, right now...Geez, get a grip. I know all I need to...Right, so to the boat, then? she thought slipping her robes on.

Stepping out of her cabin, she move along with the crowd. Eyes scanning around, trying to catch the many faces around her. Hoping to find a familiar one among the maze, in till she had no choose, but to step out onto the platform.

As the frigged air hit her face, she took a breath to steady listening to the chatter and sounds of the train steam. For a moment she stood still. She had been at this station before, during the winter. For a moment she glanced towards the other side of the station, that lead to a road that she knew would take her straight into High Street. Then down the road where her Aunt lived over a magical salon, but the view was blocked by the stream of students and steam. No going back... she thought turning and walking forward. It is time to see just how much skill I have.

Heading forward, she heard a clear shout from a head and then noticed a small crowd of people who appeared about her age, though one looked a bit older than that. Walking over to her, she look around and already felt the need to pull out a book on proper etiquette on greeting other wizards. Instead she looked at the pretty older lady, with a bright smile and said, "Hello, I am Charlotte Claremont. I suppose you are Groundkeepers, nice to meet you."

User Image
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

BunnyxAngel

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Angela Spark

Angela Spark got off the train calmly, still reading the book she had brought with her. The book seemed fascinating, and her father told her there was a library inside the school. Maybe she could read about the founders of this place, because she just tried to leave her father alone, he was so nervous about what house she would be in.
Angela sighed and closed her book. She found some students gathered around the what she thought was the groundskeeper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
CAMILLE CALDWELLFIRST YEAR
As the doors to the train opened, Camille hopped down the steps and onto the cold stone grounds. The freezing wind whipped around her, and she could feel the tiny kitten in her arms begin to shiver. She tucked the light orange feline into her cloak until nothing was showing but one minuscule white paw.
Camille slowly made her way to the far side of the platform where she had spotted a bright lantern waving in the hands of a sniffling woman who was calling for first years. Night was slowly falling, yet she managed to catch sight of the ornately designed carriages that the older students were heading towards. She didn't mind traveling by boat, it was what was in the water that scared her.
She approached the woman who she suspected to be a teacher, or someone of authority, and wrapped her cloak more tightly around her.
"Good evening. My name is Camille Caldwell. It's my first year here." Camille flashed a nervous smile to the women who she now realized held an impossible beauty. Her big blue eyes felt wet as the wind continued to hit them, one strong gust after another. She couldn't wait to be inside the castle, which she hoped to be blistering with heat.  

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:16 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will stepped off the train and drew in a deep breath of air, looking around the platform. He spotted many people including his sister and waved. She smirked and waved back, then headed off to join her friends. Will patted his pocket to locate Osiris, his pet toad then headed over to the groundskeeper. "Hello ma'am, William Radcliffe. Um, where do I go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm
♧3lean0r Duke♧

User Image

Eleanor smiled kindly at William Radcliffe, scribbling his name out of the list.
"We'll just stay put for a while. We need to wait for everyone else to come." She grinned apologetically

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm
((Wow, we have some pretty awesome RPers this year... I'm excited! biggrin Maybe I'll push William off his broom this year? xP lol))  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff