Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
New Games: KH 3 and BBS vl. 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:30 pm
After some research on the internet, I recently discovered that the Kingdom Hearts story continues! A secret ending in BBS Final Mix+ hints at BBS vl. 2 but much about this game is not known yet but it will probably be out next year. Also, Kingdom Hearts 3 has been confirmed by Square Enix but will take some time as they are currently working on some Final Fantasy game. Anyway, use this topic to speculate on these upcoming titles and what game systems they may come out for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm
Deluxe SORA
After some research on the internet, I recently discovered that the Kingdom Hearts story continues! A secret ending in BBS Final Mix+ hints at BBS vl. 2 but much about this game is not known yet but it will probably be out next year. Also, Kingdom Hearts 3 has been confirmed by Square Enix but will take some time as they are currently working on some Final Fantasy game. Anyway, use this topic to speculate on these upcoming titles and what game systems they may come out for.

Yes, i've heard about Kingdom Hearts 3 but only rumours...It better be for a station I own since no one makes PS2 games now.... crying  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm
I've heard that the new game should involve the keyblade war, but it may just be a rumor  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 am
what BBS  

qtinki

shamon_yoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am
birth by sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 pm
Hopefully its true about kh3 there r so many people wanting it to come out as for it being i ps2 idk about that sony seems to be slowly fazing that system out maybe for the ps3 only time will tell  

UltimaKHFangirl30
Crew

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 am
There is a new game said to come out called Dream Drop Distance, it is a follow from KH2 I think.. trailers on youtube but they are subbed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 am
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
There is a new game said to come out called Dream Drop Distance, it is a follow from KH2 I think.. trailers on youtube but they are subbed

That's the first time I've heard that name. could you possibly provide a link to the trailer?  

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 am
animeiija
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

That's the first time I've heard that name. could you possibly provide a link to the trailer?

Sure, here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUnz6_QCvIE  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
animeiija
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

Sure, here
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUnz6_QCvIE

Thank you darling smile  

animeiija

8,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 am
animeiija
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_
animeiija
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

Sure, here
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUnz6_QCvIE

Thank you darling smile

Hahaha, no problem, will always help other KH fans C:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 am
We all know kh3 will be out 2012 or close to 2013 since after dream drop distance they'll make kh3 but i've heard nothing on a bbs 2. What would a second bbs be about? Hm....if bbs 2 is for psp & real i'm getting it  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 am
Already knew about this. Also some things to know is KH3(which is actually KH4 playing as Sora) will be the end of the Xehanort saga or whatever. And Sora will still be the main character in future games. Dream Drop Distance will have a secret ending possibly actually showing off whats to come in KH3(KH4) and as for BBS V2 I am excited about it. Especially since I played BBS: Final Mix and still have it. What sucks is I don't think I'll ever have the money to get a 3DS to be able to get KH: DDD unless they come out with an emulator that can play 3DS roms. And I am also concerned about Volume 2 of BBS...I'm afraid they may stick it on PSVita...if they do I'm screwed because that's twice as expensive as the 3DS. And I haven't bought a system or payed for a game in years.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:15 pm
Once final fantasy versus xiii is done kh 3 is next! & i think its almost ready to be released. I would check while typing but im on the ipod touch so ya but good news is in the air!  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yuki6991

5,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 pm
Did you see the promo pics of Sora and Riku for dream drop distance? They cut Riku's hair, if you don't believe me heres the link Riku's hair cut pic  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff