Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Skye walked into a dull room and frowned the wall paper and carpet and almost everything was a dull shade of grey. Hana put her bags down and after a few hours the room was looking a much brighter and much more exciting purple pink and blue. Skye sighed happily put her belongings away sat on the bed and red a book while eating a packet of chips she had saved for a snack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm
leon walked up to the dorm and knocked  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Hana threw the empty chip packet in the bin and walked to the door and opened it "hello......um and you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:28 pm
hi im Leon kuran and i was wondering if you need a roomate leon said as he looked at her
User Image ( without the pipe )  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm
"oh im Skye its nice to meet you Leon and um well there is a spare bedroom here yes...would you like to stay in it or is it seomone else your asking for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm
no if you don't mind i would like to stay in the spare bedroom leon said  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 pm
"no i dont mind" Skye opened the door more so he could come in then lead him to the spare room on the way pointing out all the other rooms of the dorm "if you need anything just ask"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm
Skye walked back to her bedroom in the dorm sat on the bed and pulled her laptop out and her books and studied while listening to music on her Ipod. After awhile Skye seemed to have forgotten Leon was there and sang out loud to her favorite song "the way you love me" by Keri Hilson.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm
he walked into one of the rooms and started to unpack then he heard her singing she has a nice voice leon said as he was unpacking while listening to her singing  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 pm
Skye turned off her I-pod and computer then put her books away. She got up and after having a shower and getting changed she went to get something to eat from the dorm kitchen. She suddenly remembered that Leon was here she blushed a bright red hoping her hadn't heard her sing. She went to the door of his room and knocked. "Hey um im about to get something to eat you want anything?" Skye leaned on the wall waiting for a reply.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm
okay and you have a great singing voice do you like to sing leon said as he opened the door and looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Skye blushed even more "w-well i don't usually sing when other people are around....but um thanks" Skye smiled a bit "ok so um what would you like?"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm
if you don't sing when others are around then why did you sing when i was around and what ever you would like to have leon said as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm
"I um sorta forgot you were there....and ok..imma go to the shops ill be back soon" Skye turned and left to the shop.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm
Skye came back with two bags. "Um...err back??" Skye said aloud with a weird expression on her face. She went over to where Leon was standing and gave him one of the bags ((you can choose whats inside)) then she went and sat at the table on the balcony. "Hmmmm what a nice day it is...' Skye seemed to be talking to herself.  
Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff