Submit

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

xxxxxxxxMuse CPR

xxxxxxxxGot no pulse!

Kae's a vanishing act.

I'll be blunt as hell xD
I'm pretty good at randomly poofing without saying good-bye or getting to my tags on time.

I've actually been at Soq for a little over four years, but I'm not the most active person around the thread. Or I can be... then I just hang around in lurker mode and chat with people on AIM instead of in the shop. For long periods of time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxdoes that make me a creeper?

I am an avid plotter. I'm a slow Rper who loathes meet and greets. Please don't make me do any more. AIM Rps are typically easier for me - and I can assure you. If I'm on the computer. I'm on AIM. I'm not at all difficult to get a hold of and I welcome people to kick my a** to respond to stuff. Feel free to tackle me on there whenever, really. xeakfauxkae, I be~

I actually do love long Rped plots. I just take a little while to respond to stuff x3x;;

That all being said, if I've got plots with you or open Rps with you, feel free to kick me in the head to get to tagging. I've got a pretty good mental list of whom needs tags, but I wouldn't be shocked to find out I've missed some x'D;;

I've only got some of my Soq up here right now, the rest can be found in la teepee. All of them could use the plots and interaction |D

To keep up with being blunt, when it comes to breedings, I'm someone who does require plots. It's just not fun when there's no interaction of some kind. I do like Rping out important scenes for the couples, makes it more interesting. That being said, if you're interested in someone, feel free to poke me about ideas. I love when people approach me with new plot ideas o3o~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

Name ::
xxxxxxxxBeatrice
Breed ::
xxxxxxxx3rd Gen. Grounded - does have Wind blood in her.
xxxxxxxxYoung adult - around the age of eighteen if human.
xxxxxxxxMe, myself, the demon and the bird. Single.

Personality ::
xxxxxxxxDepends on whom you're speaking to.
xxxxxxxxBeatrice, otherwise known as Tris, can be quite guarded upon first encountering her. She does not mean to be disrespectful, she simply is uneasy when it comes to strangers. Not that she believes they will harm her - really, she'd probably laugh at such a prospect, even though she will be the first to say her fighting ability is hardly spectacular - but rather... that the other one would hurt them.
xxxxxxxxBe it a product of her mind, or perhaps even the cursed blood of her father as Beatrice so strongly believes it to be, within Tris lies another personality, otherwise known as Trigger. This snarky, overconfident, often times rather cruel and crude female holds little apparent regard for anything that cannot best her in a fight. Come to her with peaceful logic or debates against confrontation, and she will see you a weakling and either verbally or physically attack you as such.
xxxxxxxxMuch to the disgrace and shame of Tris.
xxxxxxxxThough Tris herself would much rather be social, and it is more to her nature to be quite friendly and the type to try and wave away a heavy mood with jokes or playful sparing, the presence of the "demon," as she sees Trigger, keeps that happier side bottled up. There are few people she lowers her guard around due to this, and has long since separated herself from her family despite her wishes to do otherwise. Trigger has more than once made it clear she prefers the solitude. Due to "sharing" the body, the darker personality often commented she was forced to protect her "weaker" half, if only to thereby preserve the body she shared with her.
History ::User Image
xxxxxxxxTris speaks little of her past, though will admit to having a kind mother, an elder brother.... and a father she blames for all her troubles. Trigger has existed as far back as the mare can remember, a constant presence in the back of her mind. It wasn't till she was a little bit older (around the age of twelve for a human) that the creature first took control of her body. After that, she fled her home, traveling constantly in fear of encountering another soul. She picked up self-defense on her own through this, the basics needed to defend herself against the albeit few and far between hostiles she encountered. It wasn't much, and anyone with any real training in combat would undoubtedly be quick to put the filly in her place, but it was enough for her to keep herself safe without requiring aid of her inner demon.
xxxxxxxxDuring her wandering, she came across a strangely colored hawk, glowing red eyes keen on her wherever she might go. He spoke little to her, but it wasn't often she didn't see a flash of his simmering wings, saw the glint of his eyes following her. Trigger did not mind his presence, a fact that startled Tris. She even began to call to him by a name - Beowulf - though if it was his actual name, or a product of her mind, Beatrice still is not sure. Regardless, he took to it, answering it without fail. He has since proven to be an honorable fellow, slow to temper and with a steady voice. Tris sometimes jokes how he has taken her under his wing, an ever watchful scout who's quick to report if she is about to run across strangers or any other such form of danger. Though he does not seem to mind company as much as she does, he at least is good to help her keep their group to only the two - well, three, if you wish to see it that way - of them.
xxxxxxxxEventually, she came to meet an older stallion by the name of Jaci, a "sap" of an "old man" - as Trigger would say, anyways. He gave her a place to stay when winter was at its worst, an ear to listen to her grumbling troubles. She wasn't sure what to make of him, and had for a short period of time humored the idea if this was what a real father was like. Till, that is, Trigger decided she'd had enough of the old man. She lashed out at him, cackling and intent on victory. More experienced in combat, the stallion had little difficulty overpowering the then young mare, even as she snapped and kicked for his throat and limbs. Trigger at length admitted defeat, albeit grudgingly. Tris regained control, and once again fled.
xxxxxxxxShe continues to wander now, though has been known to return to the old stallion's home to visit or seek shelter from the snow. If questioned about a father... she'd be likely to inform you he claims that role in her life. But she is still aware of Trigger's reluctance to linger in one area for long, never mind around him, and so she keeps moving, though at this point she is unsure what it is she seeks from her travels.

Seeking ::
xxxxxxxxDevil Inside
xxxxThreaten Tris, and you're likely to get Trigger out and about without her say so. The threat doesn't even need to be heavy - even just enough for Tris to be startled or momentarily fearful of an impending attack (real or not) would be enough to give Trigger the push she needs to switch places with her other. Perhaps an otherwise happy meeting turns hostile with the darker mare's appearance? Or an already negative meeting turning... almost respectful, once the stronger fighter that is Trigger shows herself?

Note~! I'd rather not have Beatrice be maimed/seriously injured in this. This is only to support Tris' belief that she can't trust her other half around others. Of course, if someone isn't scared off by it, that's another possibility~

xxxxxxxxBirds of a Feather, Scales of a Snake
xxxxWhile Tris is quite sure sure she's gotten the short end of the stick in life, surely she can't be the only one cursed to a... bad streak in behavior due to her heritage, right? I'd love for her to make a friend - male or female, young or old~ - who proves to her she's not as alone in her situation as she feels she is. How exactly they meet is up in the air - as is how Tris and Trigger would react to them upon meeting. Which to me, is half the fun 8'D;;; <3 I don't expect everything to start out sunshine and rainbows, though that's not to say it can't be.

xxxxxxxx...I'll Admit Respect.
xxxxSomeone who can beat Trigger in a fight? |3;; -details to come-

Current Rps ::
xxxxxxxxTitlexxxx//Partnerxxxx//Tag Status

Breedings ::
xxxx3// 3
xxxx1.) N/A
xxxx2.) N/A
xxxx3.) N/A

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxKristoffer Sparrow
xxxxxxxx3rd Gen. Grounded.
xxxxxxxxThink mid-twenties.
xxxxxxxxBetween the sea and his treasure, how much more room is there in his heart~?

xxxxxxxx
History ::
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxx

xxxx3// 3
xxxx1.) N/A
xxxx2.) N/A
xxxx3.) N/A

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxSintharia
xxxxxxxx7th Gen. Hybrid - Grounded, mutant kelpi and winged. Descendant of a cursed Skinwalker, if any are to believe nature is genetic.
xxxxxxxxYoung adult - "late teens, early twenties."
xxxxxxxxRomance is for fools and saps.

xxxxxxxxSlick. Like oil making rainbows beside an open flame, like ice beside a cliff. Pretty to look at, but deadly as hell. Sintharia's many eyes has helped her develop an interesting habit to sway her body as she walks to enable her to see as much around her as possible. Grown up, she's perfected the seductive sway, using it to come off as either a playful friend or slinking predator - whichever fits the part she's playing for those around her. She is very much a people-person, always happy to spend hours chatting about nonsense and laugh about old times. Just make sure you're of a darker demeanor like herself, someone of power and prestige. Sin is proud of her heritage, and is not one to dismay it by being buddy-buddy with a knight in shining armor. Sinking her thorns and fangs into a knight in shining armor's neck, on the other hand...
xxxxxxxxA little tid-bit to note. San's normal eyes are pale and pupil-less, as seen here. Due to this, they are extremely light sensitive. If she intends to use those eyes, she may only do so at night or in very low lighting, like in the deep shadows or underwater. Her other eyes, however, are perfectly suited for daytime, nighttime, and underwater usage. So long as she keeps moving her body around to properly use them, that is. Needless to say though, she's rather hard to sneak up on.
xxxxxxxxBorn to the mutant Zul'Brin, Sintharia and her brother were raised to be kind, gentle souls - just because they look like monsters doesn't mean they are monsters.
xxxxxxxxAt least that's what Brin tried to teach them.
xxxxxxxxWhile nurture might usually beat nature, this was not a case of that. Though Brin had fled and remained hidden from the mutant and demonic Typhoid, his blood ran strong in the veins of his offspring, and the foals were as wicked as you please. Sin tried at first to push aside her desire to kill and destroy, but it simply wasn't fun and she wanted to have fun, damnit! It didn't take too long before she was a little terror of her own right, unknowingly picking up her father's habit of lying in wait in the waters for perfect prey to come along for her to jump out at. Sure it was just games and pranks to scare others, but when a silly little doe came too close to her hiding spot... Her first attempt at a hunt might have been a failure, but it wet her appetite like no other.
xxxxxxxxYears of chaos and fighting with her mother later, she was reunited with her father. Typhoid had used his father's crows to locate and stalk Brin, one of those same crows becoming Sin's familiar, Andras. He was proud of the vicious beasts his children had grown to become, and gave them an option - stay with their mother, or come with him and return to their real home in the Eastern Swamps. Sintharia chose the latter, as did her brother. Ever since, she has remained with her father and grandfather, finding a far more suitable family amongst the growing herd than anything she previously had. She might still harbor some linger affection for her mother, and might visit occasionally to stalk and watch her go about with her life, but she has yet to act any further on such affections.
xxxxxxxxRecently, a "drunken" meeting with a stallion from the western swamps produced two foals. Disgusted with herself for this show of weakness, and not wishing to shame her family with weak offspring, she abandoned the baskets in the O-da-lv Pass. The trek from her home in the Eastern Swamps was a hard one, and the harsh elements from the desert through the pass came together to pose what she saw as a proper test. If the foals were strong and worthy of her blood, they would live, and find their way home. If not...
xxxxxxxxWell, no loss in her many eyes.
xxxxxxxxMonths later, a green filly appeared in the outskirts of the swamp, silent and haggard - but the slit eyes on her shoulders, and mutant fins, told Sintharia all she needed to know to wrap her tail around the untrusting foal's. It was her daughter, the only one deserving of her blood.

xxxxxxxxIs it Just Us..?
xxxxSin and her elder brother, SmallPox, reside with their mother, her lover, and his children. Though the other foals might act a little rowdy now and then... Zul'Brin's foals kinda one-up them in terms of destructive and unfriendly behavior. Their mother keeps telling them to stop, and Sin - intentionally hurting others with your tail spikes is not how we play. In truth, Sin's getting a little disgruntled with life. Are she and her brother really the only ones who enjoy fighting, being mean, causing trouble, and.... eating meat? I'd be interested in seeing if anyone who ate meat could meet her and.... not eat her. Perhaps they stumble upon her nawing on a fresh mini-kill, or a failed hunt? Or vice versa. Would be with Sin as a foal.

xxxxxxxxSisters of the Night
xxxxLike I said before, Sin is an evil socialite of sorts. She sees Santeria as her sister, and always loves to giggle over kills and stories of the day. But she always wants more friends to do this with~ Hell, even guy friends. Though if any guy friends want to make a move that's a little beyond the friend zone, they better be prepared to see her male relatives grinning oh so sickly from the shadows. Which could be entertaining to see. Hm. Anywho, hunts, outtings to look for cute new bone and gore accessories, whatever have you, Sin just needs to get out with her friends.

xxxxxxxxWhat is Blind with Many Eyes~?
xxxxThis would be to get Sin a victim or two. Not to kill, or necessarily to maim, but someone she targets either to hunt or just to be a quick little plaything. I would like this event to take use of her multiple eyes, perhaps her victim thinks they have evaded or hidden themselves properly from them... only for her to prove otherwise. Or it could be in the daylight, where she can't use her far more sensitive normal eyes. Just something a little more out there for her mutations to really shine in their usefulness.

xxxxxxxxMother? Me?
xxxxSin never forgot her mother, or the kindness she was raised with under those warm wings. Though she might not agree that's the best way to raise a soul proper to deal with this world - a warrior, a killer, on the other hand...~ Still, now that her daughter has returned to her, and none too happy to even be back, she recalls the other half of her family she has not seen in a great long while. Any family of Brin's want to meet Sintharia and Nicor? Can't promise it'd be the most happy of meetings, or reunions had they meet when Sin was younger, but it would be still interesting to see how they'd interact~

xxxx1// 3
xxxx1.) Mire V-Day Mixers, '11
xxxx2.) Chemosh
xxxx3.) N/A (?)

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxTyphoid
xxxxxxxx6th Gen. Hybrid - Grounded, Skinwalker (cursed), Kelpi mutant.
xxxxxxxxWe'll call it "mid-twenties," though how accurate this is is questionable.
xxxxxxxxRomance is pointless. Power is all that is required to promote the bloodline.

xxxxxxxxS-A-D-I-S-T-I-C. He's a ******** psycho. He appreciates few in this world, and sees even less as deserving of life. But to just kill someone would be... so boring. Instead, he loves to torture - perhaps scare them witless, lead them on a wild goose chase that ends in tragedy. Or he maybe he could be much blunter than that... make their death a slow, painful one, slashing and tearing and ripping them apart. It's so much fun... so much fun...

Now a rather large stallion into his young-adult years he has found himself numerous victims since childhood. Two-leggers have proven most easy due to their pathetic senses, though a few rogue Soquili have also fallen to his watery techniques. Those he tends to keep alive longer, torturing and "playing" with them for days on end before they finally croak. His fangs (not as large as a Kalona, but inherited from the same carnivorous blood that gave him his tail), hooves, and even his tail are perfect little weapons to use in this, though he has proven resourceful in using vines and stones and other such things from nature.

His favorite means of capture and slaughter is still the one most fitting to his appearance. Bearing the tail of a Kelpi, Typhoid has a great love for water, and the murkier, the better. He loves to jump in any body of the liquid he can find (though not as many will hide him as they used to), and is able to hold his breath for a pretty damn long time, especially now that he's an adult. It lets him lie in wait, safe beneath the surface, waiting for someone to close to edge, anyone, anything... and once he got what he wanted, once they lowered their heads to drink the water, Typhoid would lunge out, grasp onto their throats or a leg, and pull them under.

He rather enjoys drowning people.

He's also discovered it's a fun way to play pranks on people. Scratch that. Pranks are fine with lessors who prove to be more entertaining alive than dead. Slowly, brutally torturing someone to death is far more fun and exciting though....
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxA Hunter's Game
xxxxTyphoid's favorite pass-times? Hunting. Stalking. Torturing. Really, anything he can do to drive someone to the brink of insanity, he's always on the look out for new toys to occupy himself with for a time.

xxxx2// 3
xxxx1.) Zul'Brin Used
xxxx2.) N/A
xxxx3.) N/A

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxJaci
xxxxxxxx4th Gen. Hybrid - Grounded, Wind, and Kalona.
xxxxxxxxHe's the old man of the group, somewhere around "late forties, almost fifty."
xxxxxxxxHe and his previous lifemate went separate ways, though he still thinks fondly of her.

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxx

xxxx2// 3
xxxx1.) Taylor Used
xxxx2.) N/A
xxxx3.) N/A

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxArthur
xxxxxxxx2nd Gen. Grounded
xxxxxxxx"Late twenties"
xxxxxxxxHe's a little married to his job, but who knows what the future will bring.

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxx

xxxx3// 3
xxxx1.) N/A
xxxx2.) N/A
xxxx3.) N/A

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxBeelzebub
xxxxxxxx1st Gen. Grounded.
xxxxxxxxTimeless.
xxxxxxxxHe has what he wants, but nothing wrong with bringing more into the family...

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxx

xxxx0// 3
xxxx1.) Reila Used